[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Worgen prot warrior!

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:08 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Worgen prot warrior!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:49 pm 

Hello crabs!

My name is Frank, I'm from Holland and I'm 25 years old.
I saw u weren't in high needs of warriors but i'd thought i'd give it a try anyways!

Name: Optii
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... tii/simple
Race: Original Worgen, but i wanna race change to Goblin!
Spec: Protection
Proffs: Mining / Blacksmithing 525

Some History ( I'll try to keep it short ):

I've been playing since the start of vanilla, when i had no clue at all about the game and rerolled every 2 or 3 days coz it was fun.
Then a friend of me convinced me to start raiding with him and i loved it. Lvled a warrior to 60 and joined Molten Core, BWL, AQ and Naxx. Awesome days.
We killed KT 2 weeks before the expansion and cleared all content.

When TBC hit alot of us decided to reroll to a new realm as hordes..
It was kinda fun at start but since the server was really empty we didnt have enough people to keep the guild stable and we had alot of cancelled raids
and people leaving because of that. So we all transferred and went to a more stable realm where we could clear things with more reliable recruits.
Cleared SSC, TK, BT and SWP prenerf, all from tank POV. Some also from a holy priest POV ( my alt ).
At time my friend was playing on your realm and i actually made an alt played with some of u guys to get some achievements done.. mostly in BG's. Only 2 names i remember are
Krunk? and Spikespiegel or something ( weird name, imba healer tho :P )

When Wotlk came i raced to 80 and became the server 2nd warrior to hit 80. However Wotlk wasnt really intersting for me at start.
I got burnt out really fast mostly because stuff were on farm within a week.
Shortly after that i quit for a while. I restarted playing with friends when Ulduar came out. I joined a group of real life friends and kinda acted like a prostitute for a pretty
decent guild ( They ninja'd me whenever they lacked one of their tanks ) And i could still have a laugh with my friends. Cleared everything heroic way before Cata came.

Now in cata i tried to make a guild working with my real life friends. Most of them aren't even 85 and some of them just quit. We tried to fill up our ranks, but that's really hard
as a new guild without a good name. Can't have to high demands without clearing stuff, but can't clear stuff with the people we recruited so we decided to call it.

Thats why im searching for a new guild now.

Warrior Stuff:

I've Been warrior for quite a while and have been tanking in all expansions. Have been tanking as every class except Deathknight, but warrior is still the real tanking class for me.
It's quite challenging and no longer a mindless button bash like in Wotlk.
I usually read and discuss on elitejerkist and I'm always checking for things to improve my gameplay.
I have to say i'm not perfectly hit / expertise capped and such atm, but atm it's useless for to fix it as i'm only doing my daily heroic. I will ofc fix this prior to any raid.

Rest of the stuff:

As of now i'm not really familiar with all Cata encounters as i rerolled and it took a while to get us going. Only killed the first 2 bosses in BWL.
I have seen all videos ofcourse, but that's always different then experiencing the fight yourself.
Didn't really notice how fun a good guild untill now, when u can really see the difference in serious and more casual gaming..
( I loved how we had a mage on magmaw.. we got it till 50% in the 3rd try or so and he said: "Nah guys, we can't kill this, i'm gonna do some starcraft now" ) T_T

I can attend at least 90% of the raids, will ofc let you guys know when something comes up.
My play times are usually from 5pm till 2am during the week. and abit more in the weekends

I come prepared with flasks and food.

I have vent/ TS and a working mic.

Internet is stable. Got a way too expensive pc just for WoW, so I won't discing mid raid. I won't be boring you with lame specs and such.

Well that's most of it i guess.. kinda tricky to make an app without a template

Thanks for reading and if i forgot some vital info pls let me know :)

Bye!

Post subject: Re: Worgen prot warrior!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:25 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:55 pm 
King Crab

Vengeance seems to eliminate any need of hit/expertise atm, even with our best dpsers. It's only the first ~20sec thats usually a bit unstable, while vengeance is still building.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:53 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Since you haven't killed a lot of raid bosses in Cata yet, how does your PvE prot gear look? All blues? Or do you have all the craftables?

(you seem to be in pvp gear at the armory for now)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:14 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:32 pm 
Casual

Heya,

We've decided to decline your application.
Our apologies about the late decision though we've had a lot of stuff going on lately so unfortunately it took us a while to sort out.
Good luck.

/iNF