A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:08 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Withdrawn] Troúble enhancement shamn
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 am 

Name: Troúble

Class: shaman

Spec: Enhancement

Professions: LW (525) & BS (525) I´ve had these professions since the tbc days, the LW wrist enchant and cheap leg enchants are a plus
2 extra sockets from BS makes this one of the best combo´s im my opinion. I know JC and Engineering are just as powerful, but with the balance of professions
i dont see a huge difference, if any. I´d have no problem picking up another prof if someone could prove it to be of more use to me.

Desired raid spec: Enhancement, current offspec is elemental, have no problems swapping it to resto if its of more use to you

Armoury profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/B ... ble/simple

WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rjg9 ... amageDone/

Pve experience: I´ve raided since vanilla, cleared everything up until C´thun and then on to roughly half of Naxx.
TBC: Everything cleared, including M´uru pre-nerf.
Wotlk: Everything cleared normal mode, Everything cleared in 10 man heroic versions, 11/12 ICC 25 hc. Worth mentioning is 10 man TotGC insanity and 10 man ICC LK HC
Cataclysm:
Throne of the four winds: Cleared (10 man normal)
Twilight bastion: Cleared (10 man normal)
Blackwing descent: 5/6 (10 man normal)

Previous guilds: Renegade Legion ( bloodscalp) Winters heart (silvermoon) Sublime (now on haomarush formerly Magtheridon)

Sublime: Took a 9 month break 2 days before wotlk came out, when i got back to playing, they didnt have any room for me as a raider. So left there to pursue a raiding spot Elsewhere.

Winters heart: Actually one of my very first guilds, which i returned to after leaving sublime, Raided with them up until LK normal 25 man.
It had turned into a drama hole of a guild with way too many kids complaining and ruining both raiding and the social aspect. So i leftto join Renegade where several IRL mates were playing.

Currently still a member of Renegade legion, strictly there as a social atm. After having raided thru most of wotlk with them, seeing raiding slowly degress
into nothing since most the core fell apart due to end of the expansion slack, Cata finally hit and after having suffered thru poor 25 man raiding
for months, a group of 10-12 core raiders decided to ask for social rank to do 10 mans which we enjoyed far more. This was not accepted by most of the officers, eventho we tried
to compromise by helping out the 25 man raid for a some weeks until they could fill our spots, it ended in more and more demands, finally half our group gave up, some
migrated, some left to rejoin old guilds and i no longer feel happy about the guild management, which also ended with the best officer of the guild stepping down.
So here i am, looking for a much better guild in every aspect, better managed, more focused raiding, a mature, relaxed and fun atmosphere outside of raiding.

About me: My name is Sune, i´m a 29 year old guy living in Denmark. Currently unemployed with alot of spare time to play wow. I see myself as the player who works hard to constantly improve, i make mistakes like others, difference is, i learn from them and do not repeat them over and over. I´m not the best enh shaman in the world, but i put time into reading up about my class
and the current raiding content and thus maxing my performance, trying to push it to the limit. I have no problem recieving criticism aslong as its constructive, which i can turn into something productive. I prefer playing alongside mature players, like a laugh as much as the next guy, but i expect focus while raiding and especially while working thru progress encounters. So these are things you can expect from me, Quite naturally i show up with flasks and food and with the best possible enchants, i will ofc put best available enchants into epic gear. I´ve got a Mic
and i dont mind talking on TS/VT. My past attendance has been +85% and i have no problem stepping that up further.
I´m fed up with clearing content well after top guilds on my current servers have done it. I want to go to that next level and be part of server firsts.

I hope this wall of text is not too much, i hope it goes to show i put abit of time into it.
If i missed anything, feel free to ask me through your forums, on my shaman on bloodscalp or thru email.

Thanks for your time
Kind regards
Troúble/Sune

Post subject: Re: Troúble enhancement shamn
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:30 pm 
Casual

Heya,

I think we spoke briefly ingame the other day, and as far as I recall everything looks quite nice.
Though however would it be possible for you to log our in PvE gear at some point so I can refresh my memory?

Cheers.

/iNF

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:41 pm 

I can log out in it tonight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm 
Casual

Aye, it was as I remembered.

I'm accepting you as a trial, feel free to transfer at will.

/iNF