[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] [Holy Paladin] Lorwyn, X-Realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] [Holy Paladin] Lorwyn, X-Realm
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:36 am 

- Character Information -
Name: Lorwyn
Race & Class: Blood Elf Paladin
Armory Link:
Spec:
Professions: Jewelcrafting & Enchanting.
/Played: 165 Days on this character.

Comments:
Why do I play a Paladin? Well, I think it's a good healing class, with good utility and a flexible healing style depending on the situation. I have played my paladin since The Burning Crusade, where I first started of in MMO-rpgs, and I've hold on to it since then despite trying out every other class and spec throughout 3 expansions.

Why (32/5/4)? The difference to this and my previous builds are basically the ranged of my judgement. For the fights I've been on for the last week(s) havent required a 40-yard spread etc. and I've felt pleased with my current 25 yards for it. I Keep 1 talent in Blessed Life since it does provide some "free" holy power.

- Personal Information-
Name: David
Occupation: Student first year of Human Resource Management program, at Linéuniversitetet. (University of Business and Social Science)
Additional information: I live in my own appartment, I allways prio studies over World of Warcraft - but this does not mean I will have troubles attenting to raids, since I tend to allways have evenings free for 'nothing' anyway. Other than studys, what takes up my time would be Gym Practice three days a week and Extra hours at work during fri/sat mostly.

The times you will find me online are 12:00/17:00-00:00 depending on if i have a class or exam to attend. During the past six months of raiding, I have not missed a single raid with my old guild, and also been in charge of 10-mans and raided 5-6 days a week for a quite a while now - bottom line; neither studies/work should and will not be a problem.

- Raiding History -
As stated above, I've been playing my Paladin since early TBC. I played in a swedish guild on Laughing Skull back then, and after a few months i was promoted to class leader and since then I have maintained an "officer-position" in the guilds I've been in since then. In tbc we did 1 boss in SWP before the giant nerf. In wotlk i didn't get bane or light of dawn before cat.
Cat progress:
[BWD] 5/6, both 10 and 25
[BOT] 3/5 25-man, 4/5 with 0.2% cho'gall wipes in 10-man.
[TT4W] 1/2, both 10 and 25

The guild I have been in since the first week of Ulduar is , Where I have been an officer since that very first week. I have allways been very dedicated towards my guild, towards raiding and I like the social part of the game aswell. In Nordic Reign, I did updates on front pages, handling recruitment information on both our local forum but also on larger mmo-websites. I was also the raidleader since trial of the crusader times. I am (some people say so) a bit harsh sometimes, since i don't like people failing from very simple things like standing in a whirlwind or not hiding behind an iceblock (...) and i don't accept people showing up to raids in green gear and ungemmed/unenchanted/unreforged gear the 6th week into cataclysm as they did in Nordic Reign. I also think it's up to each and every one to optimize their gear outside raids as fast and good as they can.

- Logs -
Here is some logs from cataclysm raids i've attended to so far with my old guild. Seing the dps and other healers preformance might give you a hint why i decided to leave :)
I'm linking our first kills, so note the date of the logs etc.
Magmaw 2011-01-02
Omnitron Council 2010-12-14
Maloriak 2011-01-05
Chimaeron 2011-01-10
Artrimedes 2011-01-10

Halfus Wyrmbreaker 2010-12-13
Valiona and Theralion
Ascendant Council 2010-01-10
Cho'gall (wipes)

I'm aware of that most of these logs are from 10 man, but i use to top every single meter on all kills regardless of boss (which says more about my fellow healers than about me, sadly). ~>11'000 hps and I'm rarely failing on easy things, i'm also trying to keep a watching eye over other raid members and if their doing their job.

- Additional Information-
I'm playing on 100 mbit connection.
I've got latest Ventrilo and a good and working microphone.
I'm not late for raid invites or ready checks.
I'm an achievement hunter (or at least i was in wotlk, now my first prio is progress)
I usually don't pvp, i did in season 5 and got to pretty high ranking in 2v2's, however, since lack of progress I'm gonna play my arena games next week and get my pvp-mace.
I'll not be available for transfer until next wednesday.
I'm an altoholic, I can give you a short sum up of my alts:
Server______________Character Name_____Level+Race+Class___
Draenor ------------- Maganor ----------- Level 80 Blood Elf Mage
Silvermoon ---------- Heo ---------------- Level 80 Night Elf Death Knight
Frostmane ----------- Zokim -------------- Level 80 Human Warrior
Talnivarr ------------- Greenweaver ------- Level 83 Tauren Druid
Talnivarr ------------- Cakeshard ---------- Level 80 Undead Warlock
Talnivarr ------------- Saintist ------------ Level 80 Blood Elf Priest
Laughing Skull -------- Memento ----------- Level 85 Blood Elf Warlock
Laughing Skull -------- Bloodmonger -------- Level 85 Undead Warrior (this one i play as my "main alt" atm)
Laughing Skull -------- Jötun -------------- Level 85 Tauren Death Knight
Laughing Skull -------- Lörwyn ------------- Level 80 Undead Priest
Laughing Skull -------- Lórwyn ------------- Level 80 Orc Shaman
Laughing Skull -------- Lôrwyn ------------- Level 80 Orc Hunter
Laughing Skull -------- Tachi --------------- Level 80 Undead Rogue
Laughing Skull -------- Tuskbird ------------- Level 68 Troll Druid
Laughing Skull -------- Casualist ------------ Level 80 Troll Mage
--------------------------------------------------------------
I have Blacksmithing, Jewelcrafting, Enchanting, Inscription, Herbalism, Mining, Skinning and Alchemy maxed 525 among the chars on Laughing Skull.
--------------------------------------------------------------

What can you expect from me?
Total dedication towards raiding, a good attitude towards social parts of the game and allways well prepared for raids. High attendance, good preformance and an active player.

What do I you expect from you?
Since I've been around on Talnivarr a bit, i know you are a guild filled with good players with a dedicated attitude, and that is what i am looking for. An alt raid once in while wouldnt hurt me ;)

I think that pretty much covers it. Fingers crossed that you're in need of a holy paladin. Thankful for all response, and until then, i wish you the best of luck!

Post subject: Re: [Holy Paladin] Lorwyn, X-Realm
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:38 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:48 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:00 pm 
Casual

Ah sorry I should've specified when I'm available.. which is from around 17.00 this week. Possibly as early as 16.30 though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:23 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:42 pm 
Casual

IT's a DATE ! Wohoooo ! :)

Nice application, GL !

C.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:48 pm 

Nice app good luck:)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:14 pm 
Casual

love is in the air!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 pm 
Ex-Officer

You have been ACCEPTED as a trial!

Congrats, feel free to transfer, but next raiding day will be on Sunday since I doubt your already going to be here tonight :D