My char:

Name: Atomlol
Race & Class: Blood Elf Paladin
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... lol/simple
Spec: Holy
Professions: Enchanting and JC
/Played: 106 days.
Comments:
My spec might not be the optimal depends a bit on the encounter the changes could do is take one point out of sacred cleansing for raiding and putting it into blessed life as it has been shown that It can be effective on alot of the raid encounters. But that is also dependent on whether or not I’m going to be dispelling magic. Also I could take points out of increased range on judgments if I’d want. Though I like having atleast 25yds range on the judge as that gives some more flexibility to the positioning and also letting me judge as often as possible to help to conserve the mana. I have 2 different holy pve speccs atm which both could be switched between depending on the encounter.

Personal Info:

Name: Johannes

Raiding History:
Vanilla
I cleared up to twins in aq40 and had a couple of adventures in spiderwing on my priest..
TBC
Up to council in bt
During vanilla and tbc I was playing the game more casually with online raid 1-2 days a week.
WOTLK
I killed everything except rs 25 and lk 25 hc did both hc in 10man.
Cataclysm
Ive cleared full normal+halfus hc in 10man

Guilds:

Valhalla Legion: was with this guild for quite some time on Burning Legion alliance cleared most of icc except LK with them its was a nice and friendly guild with decent progress was top 5 on the server in t10. Thou there was alot of drama going on in the shadows among officers and when it breaked lose the guild splitt up in different directions.

Ordo ab chao: Was a merge after the split up of Valhalla legion we migrated to bladefist horde and started up a new guild with a couple of guys from last generation on shattered hand. This guild had great potential but was bit slacky with the guys we brought and our aim was going hardcore which did not happen and people didn’t show for raids and generally repeating same mistakes etc.. We lost the spirit and well no one really wanted to go on into the expansion so we decided to quit after a month or so wiping at lk hc.

Violent by design: We started a 10 man after ordo ab chao shattered and because we had nowhere to go. We was supposed to go hardcore after a great start etc people started feeling like possibly it was too much for them and they couldn’t stand wiping at the same encounter and started to bringing a bad attitude to the raids not focusing enough and bascily the atmosphere isn’t enjoyable and the raids aren’t either. So now I and chris are looking for a new home were we can take the game to another level and play with likeminded people that have the same goals that we do

source of information about your class and the game itself?:
Elitistjerks, official forums, http://bis.vilepickle.com/, mmo-champion.com checking them everyday to check for any recent updates.

Raid Schedule:
I have no issues with your raid schedule and should likely be able to keep attendance very high and also I don’t have that much issues with extending raids either.

Logs:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/104063/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/85338/
Screenshot of UI:
http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/WoWScrnS ... 192205.jpg
Computer spec and Internet connection:
100/100mb

Computer Information
Computer specifications:
4GB ram
Intel Core i5 750, 2.66GHz
XFX Radeon HD5870 1GB XT
ASRock P55 Extreme DDR3

And Yes I have a working headset and mic.

If you mess up how well will you handle criticism?:
If I mess up I will not bitch about it ill admit the mistake and not repeat it and ill handle criticism well and thrive on it to prove that I can do it.

What can you expect from me?

I am motivated and burning for this game. I’m always doing my best keeping my focus up through long evening of wipes. Never crying or whining about it. Always keeping the spirit high. Never bitching bout the tasks I’m order to do and always doing what is the best for the raid instead of myself.

What is my expectations on crab people?

A great friendly and nice environment with a lot of likeminded people that enjoys the game as much as I do. Great progress and hopefully being able to see all hc encounters before they receive any major nerf.

Other:

Yea as mentioned earlier the guild we (me and chris) are currently in are not as motivated as we are. So we are now looking for a new home which has the same aim and goal as we do and want to compete at the highest level.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Post subject: Re: X-realm Atomlol 85 Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 pm