[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] X-realm Chris 85 mage

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:35 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] X-realm Chris 85 mage
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:26 am 

My name: Christoffer
Character name: Chrìs
Playing a goblin mage level 85
i have about 150 hours /played on my mage about 350 days in total on all my chars.
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... s/advanced

What spec are you going to play and why?:
I would like to play fire, im currently playing frost in our 10man due to the need for replen.

What is your source of information about your class and the game itself?:
Elitistjerks and i also do some theorycrafting myself.

raiding experience, including The Burning Crusade and vanilla experience. Also guilds i have been in.:
in vanilla i played my priest but i was just horrible i remmeber just being horrible but managed to clear up to c'thun before BC hit atleast. In BC i played on my Rogue played with the guild called buccaneers from start of bc til brutalus which when we came to him people were leaving us and joining glamour so we decided to gdisband just a few months before wotlk. in wotlk i played in epicfabriken for a few months but then due to medical issues i had to quit which kind of sucked. just before icc hit i joined a rather casual guild just to have something to do in the wait for cata but in the end of wotlk me and some friends merged to bladefist and made Ordo ab chao which i was the GM for but at the very end of wotlk we were missing people for every raid so we decided to gdisband , and the best ones went to do 10man raids in cata. which is the ones im currently playing with. and im currently the GM For this guild to. this guild isent working out since we are 5ish people that actually WANTS to hardcore raid, the atmosphere at the moment in the guild is just horrible everyone is just sick of everyone, i guess thats the downside of 10man everyone is so close that it just feels like 10 IRLs hanging out messing around during raids.. dosent really work when doing progress, also our MT is getting bored of the game which isent really that great... We have currently cleared only halfus heroic but all down on normal we did pretty good up til nefarian cause we went on a winter break, or 2 of our people and then we didnt really have people to raid for like 2-3 weeks :s
Played on stormscale from vanilla til the end of BC where i went to Shattered hand but at the end of wotlk i moved to bladefist.

What do you expect from the guild?:
I expect a fun atmosphere but still very serious when it comes down to it.

World of logs:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/85338/
Should probably mention that we are missing the 3% dmg buff and i would probably do about 10% more dps as fire then as frost.

Do you have any conflicts with our raiding schedule, we expect you to be here ontime prepared and ready to raid, can be expect this from you?:
I will always be here ontime prepared with food flasks and volcanic potions!

Tell us abit about you, what makes you different from the rest of the applicants we recieve? Why should we recruit you?:
You should recruit me because im an experienced raider, very good at what i do ( or so i like to think :P ) and im very passionate about the game.

screenshot of your UI in raid combat.:
http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/WoWScrnS ... 230854.jpg

If you mess up how well will you handle criticism?:
i try to take it all in and try to evolve as much as i can as a player.

Give us some details about your computer spec and connection speed. Also do you have a working headset and microphone?:
i have a really nice working headset with a microphone and im not afraid to use it!

the important specs of the comp is

Intel quad core q6600 @ 2.4ghz
8gb ram ddr3
geforce 8800gtx 756 mb

i have 10/10 internet connection and its very stabile its been down once in 2 years and that was for one night only.

Other: Me and atomlol are joining as two, been playing together since the end of wotlk and we really enjoy eacothers company.

Best regards Chrìs

Post subject: Re: X-realm Chris 85 mage
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 am 
King Crab

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:40 am 

Uff sorry about that <.<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:09 pm 

Atomlol and Chris are mates with a friend of mine named Zakii, and he had nothing to say but good stuff about these guy's, so a thumbs up from me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 am 
Ex-Officer

What is the logic behind your gemming?

Enigma.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:40 pm 

well im going for hitcap cause we have no melees in our 10man so we have 1tank and 2 mages on interupts :p so cant afford to miss any, which results in abit to many hitgems. and had to change some gems since i got new head yesterday.
would change 2 of those crit hit gems into int ones if i joined up.
its not actually that big of a dps loss with the current gemming considering i get the meta for crit and crit dmg.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:51 pm 
Ex-Officer

You changed your meta gem from ember to chaotic now, makes a bit more sense. Still not optimal though, but I suppose if you need the hit cap for interrupting then it'll have to do.

Enigma.