[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Mutilate Rogue X-realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Mutilate Rogue X-realm
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:45 am 

About me

Hi there,

My name is Rafał im 26 and i wish to apply for a melee DPS spot.

Im from Poland, Rzeszow. At the moment im in search for a job(unemployed) so i dont think i'll be having any trouble with the raidind schedulde at your guild, and i dont expect any when i get a job either. I belive my knowledge in english is good enough to communicate with others. If i have trouble to understand something i will ask in my own way to be sure, in case im left with some job on an encounter.

My current guild alltho existed for 5years is falling apart, and same as the previous one i was in, the key players left to better guild cause they were kinda hmm stolen or lured by the fact they will get more progress or shiny epics. The guild im currently in is Caern Morghen of Wildhammer. Its a Polish guild 5/13HC progress.

I play a rogue cause its great fun for me. I allways strive to do better and each attempt im giving my best while beeing focused. I play muti spec cuase its currently the best spec DPS wise and when thers progress and low percent wipes every bit of Dps matters.

About my char

Name: Mirdael

Race: Goblin

Class: Rogue Mutilate spec.

Played 154 days, I hit 85 after 16hours.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ael/simple

UI screenshot:

Logs link:
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/4817/calendar/01-11/
Our most recent logs from progress and other kills, didnt post links to any special fight i belive you can look thru them and pick the ones you are interested most in.

I have a stable PC and connection, very rarly got DC, freezes, wow errors. if requaried i speak on vent/ts and im not afraid of it.

My experience

I started wow in late TBC all the conctent was allready out there and i was just learning my class and the game.

My raiding started in WoTLK. At start i was still geting used to the game and stuff but the real challenges came with 3.1 in Ulduar then i started raiding in a semi hardcore guild Carpe Noctem of Lightbringer. We did achieve several serverfirst and progressed till ICC 11/12HC then the guild hit it limits and started to fall apart. I transfered to willdhammer to Caern Morghen, ive killed LK and Halion HC and the wrath content was done.

Cata came many players hited 85 realy fast and we started to progress. Unfortunatly as mentioned before recently few of the key players decided to leave to chase their glory elsewhere and the guild is unable to progress at its current state. Most of us refuses to regroup to a 10HC raiding guild since there will be to many sitouts, And 10mans well when u had the taste of that delicous chocolate cacke that is 25mans switching to a donut isnt realy what you want.

Other stuff

Im dedicated and know my class well, if im not sure of something i try to get an andswear at EJ.

Overall cheerful bloke, with good attitude thowards everyone.

IF i missed some information that you think is essential please let me know, so i can edit and add it. First time writing an app without any template so hope its decent. I assure you i spent more then 5mins on it ;)
You are the only guild im applying to.

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Mutilate Rogue X-realm
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 pm 
Casual

Heya,

We spoke quite a bit in-game and your application covers the rest so everything seemed to be in order.
I'm accepting you as a trial, feel free to transfer.

Cheers.

/iNF

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:17 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Na zdrowie

Be sure to bring some of those polish women when you transfer here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 am 

and why is that you want polish women? got bored of your own or what?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:06 pm 

Most of the guild of gay, Tunedbeats is feeling left out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:25 pm 

Ive allready trasfered. Wil try to catch some officer later tonight