[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Withdrawn] Klydefrog - Darkspear - Boomkin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:30 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Withdrawn] Klydefrog - Darkspear - Boomkin
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:17 pm 

About myself

Hello my name is Ben, I live in Northern Ireland and Im aged 21

Im applying on my Worgen Druid "klydefrog" which is balanced specced. Ive been playing for around 3 years and my druid has always been my main.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... rog/simple

I have a part time job in a bar which i mostly work mornings or the odd saturday night if work gets in the way of my raiding then i normally swap the shift to suit better, So i have no problem for filling your raid days.

Spec etc

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... /secondary

This is my current raiding spec which i change daily depending on the fights or what i am required for, i may have to spec into furor for the extra intellect but at the moment my mana isn't to troublesome.

Im running some poor gear like my pvp bracers and low ilvl trinket but i believe that i am still able to push a high standard of damage and i currently hold the highest Damage done on Halfus 10 man Heroic (http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/players ... nce_Druid/). ;

I work off a stat priority that looks like this.. Int > Hit > Haste > Mastery > Crit

I would like to increase my haste to 2380 i believe the number is (worked it out the other day but cant remember at the moment) so that i can gain an extra dot ticks, i did have this amount of haste but i had to lose to much Int and hit.

For my professions i have Engineering and Enchanting These give me 480 intellect on gloves (1min CD) and 80 intellect on rings this is a solid increase to damage but i may consider changing to tailoring.

Screen Shot and Addons

http://img842.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnsh ... 25048.jpg/

This is a Version of TukUI which i find very clean and raid friendly

Raiding addons -
Omen
Bigwigs
Power Balance tracker
Quartz
Power auras
ForteXorcist
Tidy plates

Computer/Connection

Intel 8400 dual core 3GHZ
Nvidia GTX 460
ASUS P45 motherboard
8GB of memory (Kingston)
20 meg Sky boardband - Very stable in my area i think i have had 1 night in the last year were i have had trouble connecting

Previous Guilds and Experience

"Play Out" Darkspear - Top guild on the server for around 2 years they disbanded after poor progression and have since reformed

"Heist" Genjuros - Top world 100 during ICC Heroics but ended up disbanding

"Infusion" I joined them aiming to raid threw cataclysm but lack of progress has cause our GM to join Numen and has caused the disbanding of infusion

EoE 10/25
Obsidian Sanctum 10/25
Naxxramas 10/25man - Immortal done
Onyxia 10/25
VoA 10/25
Ulduar 10
Ulduar 25 - All but Freya HM and 0 light
Totgc 10 - 50 wipes
Totgc 25 - Mad Skill done (48 tries)
Icc 10 - 11/12hc
Icc 25 - 11/12hc (Most kills pre buff or 5%)
RS 10 - Normal only
RS 25 - Normal only

BoT - Cleared - Halfus hc
ToTFW - Cleared
BWD - Cleared, Chimmy hc

I dont have any raiding of note in the Burning Crusade or vanillia

Logs and additional information

My guilds logs are mainly kept private but i have some that are not so i will link them

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/4dxppdv5 ... #Klydefrog
This is my world top 10m halfus heroic boomkin damage :)

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/k1u5vfag ... 540&e=4874
Council kill

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/k1u5vfag ... 539&e=5928
Cho gall kill

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/dz76r84v ... 039&e=7416
Al'akir kill

Brief run down of my keybinds -
1 - Starfire
2 - Wrath
3 - Insect Swarm
4 - Starsurge
5 - Typhoon
6 - Starfall
7 - Trents
R - moonfire
T - pots
F1 - mushrooms
F2 - Dispell
D - Detonate
Q - barkskin
W - darkflight
F4 - innervate
E - glove enchant but i have it macroed to my abilities for max up time
C - Strafe left
B - Strafe right

I am a player who plays the game to win, i strive to be the best! Im totally commited to become as good as i can be, I dont spend hours apon hours researching and theory crafting to get nowhere. I show up to raids on time with the correct spec/glyphs/food buffs/flasks or anything that will give me the small advantage than will make the big difference. I have no problem spending hours farming mats/consumables that will be required for the upcoming raids.
Im always ontop of whats going on with my class/spec so im prepared for whatever is coming and will be able to be raid ready in the shortest amount of time. I also enjoy helping others on concributing to any ideas/talks that are going on with many things guildwise or class/specwise
I think of myself as a very aproachable person and easy to get on with, i dont have a massive ego or think im better that what i am, i have no trouble taking constructive criticism.

I would just like to thank you for taking the time to read over my application and hope to hear back soon.

Any questions you might have ill answer as quick as i can.

Ben

Post subject: Re: Klydefrog - Darkspear - Boomkin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 am 
Officer

the armory links doesn't work

edit:

he's in Bad Omen now