[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Withdrawn] Cross Realm @ Randominator - Retribution M / Pro

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Withdrawn] Cross Realm @ Randominator - Retribution M / Pro
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:35 pm 

Hi first off I submitted my application in private to Inf, but at second thought it doesn't really matter much. Also I wanted to do some editing, so since you're not able to do that in PM that's another reason why. Hope that's alright, well here goes!

Basicly what I edited was my new UI and I thought that it might be better to write down detailed stuff and keybindings. Also I obtained the tier11 gloves so I did some other reforging, and it should be tip top if I'm not mistaken.

By the way my first fail: Unable to create a simple password, gg.
Thanks to Meanlead for the hint on CaPiT@L L3tt3rS, with numbers and symbols in between (-;

Personal Info
Username: Randominator.
Email: simon_kh@live.dk
Sex: Male.. Mostly.
Location: Earth - Europe - Scandinavia - Denmark.. Small island called Funen.
Playing times: I can attend all of your raids without any problem, and if we were to raid even more due to progression it would only make me happy. I'm online alot, usually from when I get home to around 01.00 in the night. Else I just go AFK when theres something I have to do while not raiding. I'll explain more regarding my activity down below.

Currently I'm educating myself as a logistic operator, infact this have a short schedule. So I have plenty of time off, this is one reason why I play alot of WoW.
Not sure what else to say, so just random stuff. Ocassionaly I like going out on weekends and generally try and seek to have fun where the opportunity bids in (Of course this could and most likely be on the computer as well). I appreciate my closets and care for them. I know what I want and consider myself a great person, this is why I'm addicted to love and spend alot of effort in it. Currently trying to work it out with someone, but don't worry. My values look for someone just as interested in gaming as me, and this she is.

My PC Spec
CPU: AMD PHENOMII 955 (4x3.2GHZ) BLACK EDITION.
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD5750 1GB DDR5.. Plays WoW fine with ultra settings. Such a pretty game, so I think you should have something able to handle it at its best!.
Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ, KINGSTON Quality.
Internet Speed: The test shows 14MB Download and 750KB Upload with 20MS.. In WoW I'm usually at 40-75ms, and I rarely disconnect.

Character Information
Character Name: Randominator
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Professions: I've got 501 Blacksmithing and 525 Jewelcrafting.. Was the best options for dps untill Cataclysm, they're not that far off now either. (Very good and useful for other specs aswell) 525 First Aid - 525 Cooking, I do them fishys. 411 Fishing, Coin Master Achievement! Biggest waste of my life ever. Only 58 in Archaeology, have had other things to do so far. Will level it sometime though.
Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... tor/simple
Played: 217 days in total, 16 of thoose as level 85.

Character/Game-play Questions

I'll be honest with you I'm no genius with Maths. So to explain my rotation and choices of glyphs I simply follow this thread.
http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t110342-ret ... compliant/
- So to answer shortly, it's currently the best, except for my professions atm.
However I do try out stuff myself with the raiding dummy which I will explain further down.

Gear choice is simple also. It's the best I acquired so far. Basicly what we do is get our expertise and hit to the cap, while trying not to gem much for it unless the socket bonus is a benefit.
Else we go for our best stat which is strenght. And at last we want to prior mastery as it's very strong atm, our worst stat is currently haste so we want to reforge away from that. At some point crit will most likely pull ahead. All if this is explained in the link above also.

I'm providing a log. So you can check my performance:
This is from Maloriak 25 heroic, http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/vi0ghq5wqw26l0j1/
Pretty hard encounter for a retridin to be any usefull in damage as our aoe is worst eu, however at our ending kill I managed to pull 15k though. Also I was back-up interupter for both of the casts, did alright with 111 rupts total that evening. For the record it was our first wipe night on him, some tries I did pretty bad, but it got better with some practise :-)
Please note this was before the patch, meaning I will pull alot more damage overall. Went from a steady 12k to around 15k selfbuffed on the Raider Dummy. Retribution is still so horriblely rng, so our dps could be more or it could be less.

What I think my role as a retribution paladin is in a raid.
To start with as every paladin do, we bring auras and buffs. Secondly as retribution we talent for the 3% damage increase which is pretty awesome, of course this is also brought by other classes like mages and hunters depending what spec they're in. Also I think we're great at reducing or removing incoming damage with our abilities, for an example our bubble blocks out a whole electrocute from Neffy. Further more we got lots of helpfull spells which benefits the raid, like our hands (salvation,freedom etc). After the recent patch we're able to do competitive damage which is kind of needed. So with all this I definitely think Retribution is a great choice along side the other melee classes.
- So all in all a good supporter and outstanding class who goes pretty well along most of it.

The retribution spec and its strengths and weaknesses:
There isn't really much to explain. Basicly the spec is optimised for pulling most possible damage from and with the talents we were giving. So if you want to dps, you go atleast the recommended 7/2/30 which I've chosen. The last two points is currently what you personally prefer, and not really mandatory. However you'll have to use one of the extras in the retribution tree, in order to pick up Zealotry. In my opinion it's good and more of a benefit to have your helpfull spells ready more often, like hand of salvation or freedom. I think Acts of Sacrifice is the best choice.
Now sure Eye of an Eye is a DPS increase but still somewhat minor, so in my believe it's better to go for this utility with AOS.

Quote from Elitist: Honourable Mention.. Acts of Sacrifice - with only one point invested into it, Cleanse will remove ALL snares or immobilizes regardless of debuff type, from Hamstring to Curse of Exhaustion to Feral Charge. This could have raid benefits.

Well theres no weakness as in such, when you spec retribution damage you don't really have many options, as other classes do.
But our aoe is still pretty terrible, so that's a weakness for all rets.

What are my positive and negative aspects as a raider?
I'm always on time and try to arrange all stuff around my playing to avoid any loss on attendance, I know theres a whole guild counting and expecting me to join them.
I like playing outside raids, so usually I'm active and online which have several benefits. Always prepare best way possible for a raid with consumables, reading up on boss tactics, watching movies etc. I try to learn fast and I do well mostly, I like improving and getting better at everything. I like when stuff is difficult and in that way challenging me to push and perform better.
No problems what so ever with people telling me to step up or fix a certain thing.

Negative side is I hate being set aside, I don't like being to much of a reserve, this makes me doubt as a player, read.
Question: In order to balance the raid to beat a difficult encounter, the raidleader asks you to sit out. However, you also sat out last time and this other guy of your class is in for the third time in a row. What do you do?
Answer: Well it's alright really.. Though I might be abit curious as to why I'm sitting alot. I want to raid and I don't want to hide that, so atleast I'd expect you to tell me if it's because I'm performing bad or something. Hope you do this though.

What are the positive and negative attributes of me as a person?
I'm loyal to a certain point, towards the people in the guild, not just a guild-tag. In general I'm a warm, loving and caring person. I love life and most which comes with it. I like and respect myself, and know that my person is mostly appreciated. I try to be positive and look on the bright side in most cases, however I also know my limits and what makes me angry and sad. With that I think I'm also calm even while being angry, atleast it's not like I get a red haze in my eyes and want to oblivirate everything. I prefer solving problems nice and easy as I believe doing it that way, will get the best outcome. I feel mature and adult in many ways. I like having fun and theres where my childish side mostly steps in, I got a really wide humor and love to joke about lame stuff even.
I'm righteous and fight for what I believe is right, mostly I think I'm right, and will easily choose to cut out contacts I believe have nothing good to offer me.

My negative side is that I'm sometimes inscure, which makes me hide. Sometimes I explain and write things in a retarded way. As you know man should write a message in the way he wants it to be percieved. The thing is in the exact situation, I'm always getting more upset and confused, this is why I sometimes write stuff wrong. Though the context of it is mostly accurate with what I mean, perhaps some of it is still not making sense when I write in the rush of feelings. Maybe it's enough reason for the turning point. This happens when I talk also at times :p
I always wake up a couple of moments later and realise that I could have done that better, but mostly then it's to late. In all honesty it's not to be rude in anyway, that's just the way I am sorry. Howeer I do feel I'm trying the best, and yeah it's true that is sometimes hiding abit untill I thought things through.

Else read: http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html
- And yes it matches.

Whats my current progress in Cata, and what is my view on the current content?
I've cleared everything on 25 normal, got the title the 9th January.
Else I did Chimaron - Maloriak - Halfus Wyrmbreaker on 25 heroic.
- And I tanked everything on 10 man normal.

Hm well I do like the content, you really get all around many aspects of raiding with the different encounters.While it's not to hard for normal modes, I believe the heroic modes does still have alot of challenge while also making it possible and not to much rng. Personally I love raiding all of it (:

My History

What are my past PvE experiences, and an explaination of my past guilds.

PVE Experience.
Sadly I didn't play World of Warcraft back in Vanilla, though I would have loved to do so. I can never really change the experience I miss from there, only claim to know mechanics as good as I possibly can. Like that I watched most fights when it was hard. Aswell as I do have a very strong preview on how experiencing it would be like.
I cleared everything (included end bosses) in The Burning Crusade on my paladin which I wont mention below (Kara and Zul'Aman etc). Else..
Serpentshrine Cavern 5/6
-Lady Vashj
Tempest Keep 3/4
-Kael'Thas
Mount Hyjal 5/5
Black Temple 8/9
-Illydan
Sunwell Platau 4/6
-Mu'ru and Kil' Jaeden
Missing to many end bosses really. And I will never get the experience like it would have looked on paper. All I can counter this with is I had plenty of wipes on all of them, Like 250+ on Mu'ru pre nerf. Else I can claim to understand the fight mechanics. Personally I believe I did my best, and that's what matters.

In Wrath of the Lich King I've cleared most stuff back when it was a challenge with gear level and without nerfs etc (However only managed to kill Lich King 25hc after the preparation patch for cataclysm, and mainly because I left Vision and joined my current guild Consortium) But the following I sadly missed to do.
Algalon 10 - Did raid him alot just unlucky, haven't really found a pug ever since to get my title.
Anub 25 Heroic - Danish Raiders skipped him and went ICC
Halion 25 Heroic - Vision couldn't down him, and didn't reach to kill him with Consortium before we went for Cataclysm.
Guess I weren't in a guild capable of downing them at giving time, though always felt and had the idea I was doing my job correctly.

Past guilds (Please note this is far from all but like the past one and a half year)
Danish Raiders
Joined them in the start of september 2009 I think. Had a break for about 3 weeks in the start of January due to real life stuff. They recruited another retribution and there wasn't really room for me anymore so I decided to say farewell and goodluck and search for something else.Then again after failling in Nebula, I joined Danish Raiders once more as they needed me. Cleared eleven bosses in Icc 25 heroic. But then bad stuff happened.. And well at last there wasn't a team to raid with. So DR disabanded. I could explain this further if you want me to.Left them at Juli the 19th.

Nebula
Joined in the start of Febuary.. Nice guild really, but I failed my trial because some unexpected stuff happened so I had to leave two raids early. Abit harsh reason but I guess they didn't trust me. Unexpected stuff like that haven't happened ever since so, to bad really. Shortly after they disabanded also.

Imba
Well after Danish Raiders disabanded.. I got really tired of all this guild changing (which I still am alot). At that time no one really needed a Retribution Paladin on Turalyon, so I began to search for other possibilities. Found this guild Imba on the server Auchindoun. Made a long application. And got accepted.. Some really sad stuff happened, well we got told that our maintank died. I didn't really know him and there was nothing to do about it. After that the paladin maintank got hacked, and woudln't be back for like a month or so. So we were without tanks! I told them I could step in and try, but I guess they wanted me to stay retribution, as that was my thang. I don't excel prot aswell as I do retribution. Hm we did cancel alot of raids because of that, got two other offspec tanks to tank for us meanwhile.. Didn't really do well on Lich King. Got tired of it, not that I couldn't cope with temporary issues. Just the way they handled it.. Cancelling raids which could have done well and getting gear and experience for players who needed it. Then i really had alot of troubles with another member, and I just had enough of everything. Not that I didn't try to solve it with her as adults, cause I did try to make it right.. So I went further with it and tryed to discuss it with an officer. He was all on her side, sorry for harsh language but it was so stupid. Perhaps it was because she was good looking or something i don't know. When things ended the way they did you kind of start to put things in perspective and draw conclusions, no matter what they're like. Maybe I did something wrong also, not that I know of though, pff it's just so confusing. And I hope something like this never happens again. But I did explain to them why I had my reasons to leave and I think the majority understood.

However though this one sounded bad, I never left guilds with the door banging on the way out and that's important to me. I try to be as serious about guilds as possible.

Vision
After my bad episode in Imba it and I made me wonder if I actually wanted to continue trying to get what I want in WoW.So after feeling abandoned of what happened I seeked back for cover to my normal realm Turalyon. Where I had alot of friends to make me happy atleast.And they made me find and realise once again what I love about the game, and that sometimes things just go bad and not as intended at all.I took courage again and made an application to Vision who was finally recruiting a dps paladin, they liked it and accepted me for a trial. Sadly they weren't really what I expected.. Not close. Although I have to say after nearly 2 months there. I really like them as friends and I enjoy having met them. But I just wasn't satisfied raiding wise. Their goal was to be a top competitive raiding guild, and well I really had a feeling many people were lacking commitment. And that they will always struggle and might not beat hard endgame content as everything currently is. To be honest I even see mistakes in the leading of the guild and I believe that's where it goes wrong to start with. Hm a way to explain it would be that we didn't manage to down LK 25 HC before the 4.01 patch hit, and after that it was decided not to do so, because people was tired of raiding ICC. I sort of agree and understand their point. Like that it wouldn't be as good of an achievement with the patch changes along with the 30% buff.
With deciding to skip LK raiding Vision also had the idea to focus on the Cataclysm beta as they all have keys there. So being a guild aiming for top progression you would expect us to have raids and plans in there.. But no. Raiding weren't mandatory anymore, and only very few have actually leveled their character from 80-85 to be ready for when Cataclysm hits. Sadly like half of their raiding team had let alone downloaded the beta, even though they had gotten the keys. So with the idea being prepared for Cataclysm and to challenge for server first, that just weren't going to happen at all. Sure I know it was selffish of me to want more, but I accept that in a way. It's me paying for my part of game in the end. And well I did talk with my GM about it, he understood it. Further more they had two other raiders wanting to roll Retribution in Cataclysm, so atleast I was somewhat expendable. And well I wasn't happy.

Current: Consortium.
Joined in the middle of November. By far the best guild I've ever been in, and I love everyone here. Sadly our Guild Master decided to stop WoW cause of his University. Then soon after two veteran raiders transfered to play with real life friends, then a officer and another raider went to the guild Echoes on our server. They're leading in progress for the first time, but appartently attracting all recruitment. And also the last month or so some raiders seized their wow career. Right now we're down to a raid team of 13-15 or so. Not sure if the chain stopped. Basicly it have been decided to go for 10man progress for the time being, and I'm not in that setup. Nor is there being made any rotation, you know the leading and core members with most time in the guild runs that show.
Fact is, Laughing Skull is a shit server. Low population means few players to recruit, the alliance side is pretty much dead. Latency is an issue for many people, and by it being a pvp server, most players here are hardcore pvp and not pve.
Recently there was made a post regarding what the guild was going to do, however people aren't answering at all. The lastest post was from me 5 days ago, and if you ask me, I'm the only one who have made a proper reply along with one other. It just feels like people have giving up and are no longer interested. Well for whatever it might be I don't want to waste anymore time. To wait any longer is a gamble, if I get to far behind on kills it will be difficult for me to join any progress guild.
- So this is my shot with you.

Have I ever taken any extended breaks from WoW before?
As I wrote I had the 3 weeks in January, was due to a vacation. Else no, and I haven't suddenly quit the game because of some awkward reason.

Have I ever been in a position of responsibility in a guild before (i.e. an officer rank or something similar)?
I've been a class leader in some guild once, wasn't anything serious though. Just like I helped people getting ready for dungeons and heroics. Else no, I like and prefer being a raider, but who knows, I'm still relatively young, perhaps I hunger for more responsibility in the game later on (:

Motivations

What are my primary reasons for wanting to PvE?
Being in a good guild with lots of friendly and loving people, while we raid and progress, actually spending our time we have right, executing that and getting somewhere pve wise. That's really great, and the in my opinion the best this game have to offer. That rush you get when finally downing a hard boss you spend days on, just lovely.

What made me apply to Crab People?
Well that you're recruiting a retribution paladin is a reason right.
That you're Crab People with overall outstanding ranks in most tiers, shows you're really something I hunger for, and you seem like a really nice bunch.
Your forum looks nice and easy, and it seems active with alot of topics going on, personally I'm used to dead forums, abit boring.
You take pride in your former accomplishments, and so everyone should. And care enough to fraps encounters and create a beautiful video out of it, I want such memories, videos and screenshots, for when someday I'm looking back at my WoW career, it would be nice to have such things and just know you were part of it, and accept that theres reasons why I miss all of it :)

Am I active outside of raids?
Yeah when I'm home and have nothing else to do, I usually just freak on the computer. I don't necessarily have to be playing WoW, I play Counter Strike 1.6 and COD MW2 also.. Pretty good at that by the way. Sometimes I do like to achievement whore on my paladin, but I get abit bored along the way. But I'm usually on a hour before raid starts.. Not to farm or buy consumables, I always have loads of them stocked. Else, being away.. Hurts on played though. Also run some dungeons on my bearwall occasionally.

What are my thoughts on the following: 10 vs 25 man Raiding. How do I feel about the current raid difficulty?
I'd prefer raiding 25man any day as theres usually alot more to it.
But right now looking at the worlds progress, 10 man seems harder. Perhaps that's because it's much more dependant down to each player.
It's pretty good really, normal modes are still doable for casual/soft raiders. While the heroic modes still provide a challenge for you and me.

Why should you give me a trial, what can I offer you, and what do I expect from you?
Because I feel I can offer you me, if you know what I'm saying? I'm a player that wants to raid hardcore pve, with and having that goal I also know it requires alot of effort and time. I want to learn, I want to adapt, that's one of the reasons why I play this game, I need those hard heroic kills. I like being guilded and having mindless fun with other players. I want all those hours of wiping, being rewarded in the end with Achievements - Titles - Mounts and Epics.

Give me a try and I'll show you. When I signed my life away on this and other application's, I fucking meant it. Since that I've gotten a new computer which runs everything much smoother, and I made some changes to my UI. And looking on how everything goes I personally think I'm performing alot better now. Aware of how to move during boss encounters and not falling behind on dps. I know my rotation with closed eyes nearly, though I can't predict when Divine Purpose is going to proc, but lucky as we are there is a sound and your keys highlight! And my standard UI gets me through the fights with the information that i need. I'm at the point where I feel like I did everything possible, not that it's perfect, everyone can improve.. Perhaps you could help me further? I scan the internet for useful information, and discuss with other fellow retributions paladins Also spend hours with the heroic training dummy, I love to see how every item changes my dps. Also how glyphs clearing up for other item setups and possible reforgeing, I've taken hours off just to play with this on raider dummy's, And I just talk and learn everything I can, stupid to be offended if you get critism or tips how to improve.. It's the way forward and to success.
- And well I think I've done an okay job with this application, spend alot of time on it. So in a way I kind of think I deserve something, if not a trial well then atleast a reason why, perhaps what I should change and work on etc. I'd really appreciate that (:

Alts/Offspec

Next to my main spec am I able to use an offspec for raiding? And if so do I have any gear and experience for it.?
Well in TBC I raided as holy. However healing back then and compared with now is alot different though. But in WOTLK I decided to try out retribution, and with that new lovely dual spec I wanted to get to know protection aswell, so I did. What I'm saying is that I'm not comfort with the Holy spec at a level I could offer a raid, laugh.

However I got a decent protection spec and my gear isn't that bad. Mostly 359 epics, but still also some 346 heroic/vendor. I believe my knowledge about protection is alright, though not perfect. I've tanked alot before in WOTLK so I'm experienced with tanking and the basics, and I tanked all 10 man normals in Cataclysm. I know I should reforge for as much mastery possible, while trying to keep parry/dodge somewhat equal to avoid Disminishing Returns. That in my current gear is abit of a struggle. Even though I reforged most of my hit/expertise (As threat isn't really an issue at the moment) into mastery.. And then the pieces which contains both mastery/parry, I went to reforge some of the parry into dodge to equal it.
Still getting like 2.40% difference though, sigh.

Next to my main character am I playing any alts?
I do have a couple of level 80 and below alts indeed. Though I usually get bored fast while playing them because I start to miss my paladin to much, laugh it's silly really But well I do find it nice to relax abit on something else, and sometimes to chill and hide from stuff that follows having a main. Like whispers, people asking to help and everything.. Not saying that I don't enjoy friends I've met in WoW, nor if I hate helping out. At times it just gets to much to be honest, and I like to keep it within my boundaries. So when I'm feeling like.. Just slicing mobs and to play the game without having to worry about anything else, I'll do this. Because well.. Occasionally WoW is a sort of escape from reality for me. Where I just like to get lost in the world and having that experience you remember the first time you created and leveled a character, laugh. Sorry got kind of carried away there, but here goes!

85 Gummibear - Bear Wall
80 Puslingdk - Innervate Whore
80 Halgoir - Spirit Tree.. Actually pvp'ed alot on this aswell. Was in an 3vs3 arena team named *Two Guys One Tree* Isn't that cute?
80 Parvus - Moving Armor Statue @Bøllemis.. Hate playing her, mostly because I never understood how to dps with a warrior, laugh.

Character customization/Extra:

What addons do I use?
For addons usage I have. Bigwigs - Ora2 - Shadow Unit Frames - OmniCC - Omen - Quartz - Gnomish Interupter - Recount - Aloft (Nameplates) - Grid - RRH (Holybar and retribution beginner helper). And as you can see I did thoughts about my keybindings, personally I think the numbers get difficult beyond 6.. So from 7 and on I just made them reset just with the shift added. Also I have my helpful hand/blessings macroed for mouseover so I can quickly bless the people who call for salvation as an example. With every new raid I try to memorise Grid as much possible so that I know about where everyone is on Grid, not that hard once you're used to it actually. Also have the cleanse with macro etc, just annoying when not raiding and in pvp I like to quickly self cast.

A screenshot of my current UI.
http://img135.imageshack.us/f/randox0.jpg/

The empty spot in the actionbar is for str potion.
Also have debuffs under my own and target's frame.

Keybindings:
1 - Crusader Strike
2 - Templar's Verdict
3 - Judgement
4 - Excorcism
5 - Holy Wrath
6 - Consecration
Shift+1 - Divine Storm
Shift+2 - Divine Plea
Shift+3 - Arcane Torrent
Shift+4 - Repentance
Shift+5 - Cleanse.. Using mouseover macro in raids.
Shift+6 - Hand of Freedom.. Using mouseover macro in raids.
Tab - Angel Wings
F - Goak
R - Hammer of Rage
Q - Zealotry
E - Rebuke
T - Hammer of Justice
Shift+F - Divine Light
Shift+R - Holy Radiance
Shift+E - Divine Protection
B - http://w257.wrzuta.pl/obraz/1GnKOSkXf2Y/paladin-bubble
Shift+T - Salvation.. With mouseover.
V - Healthstone
Shift+G - Word of Glory
Z - Hand of Protection.. With mouseover.
Mousewheel Click - Focus Target macro.
Shift+MWC - Turn Evil
Shift+Z - Lay on Hands
C - Seal of Truth
Shift+C - Seal of Righteousness
Ctrl+MWC - Golemblood Potion - Haven't raided lately so didn't find one to craft yet.
Shift+Q - Might, didn't bind kings as I'm assuming most druids rebuff motw once somebody is battle ressed or whatever.
U - Taunt
Shift+U - Multi Taunt

How did I come to hear of Crab People?
Wowprogress, couldn't miss you with your recent progress.
Watched some of your videos on youtube, looks pro.

Have I ever been hacked? Am I the original owner of my account? Did I ever change my character name? Etc.
Nope I have never been hacked at all. My password is very strong (Despite what you might think due to my fail!) and I don't do sites which have a possibility of virus at all. Also have a very strong computer program defense.
Yes I'm the original owner indeed, and nobody but me is aware of the account information (Atleast that's what I think and hope)
And no I haven't ever changed any of my character names.. Well I did think of it sometimes when another great name popped up in my head. But it's not like I would ever change name to hide from something, I believe it's best to stand for whatever it might be.. I know many who have done this though, and I feel sorry for them, abit.

Do I have a problems with: Wiping to learn an encounter? Coming to every raid with Flasks/Pots/Food? Deserved criticism? Researching bosses before I'm sitting in front of them?
Hm basicly I believe all this is standards and what you should and would expect from any raider.
Personally I love wiping on bosses and actually feel like I love hard end bosses with lots of wipes over and compared to just one shotting a new boss. All the wipes, the tears, the time, effort, everything, adds up to be a great feeling when finally downing a hard boss. It's lovely.
The raid consumables I have in perfectly order, I usually have loads of them stocked, except on my UI picture where I'm actually running low on everything. I have made a bigger supply now though.
Got loads of gold, and if not I go farm gold, or just farm for the consumables itself if that's more appropriate.
Critism, yes of course like I wrote somewhere before if you fuck up you should know about it, and take responsibility for the mistake, learn from it, improve, and move on, everyone happy!
I like researching new bosses and discuss boss tactics, that's part of being a raiding guild with the aims you have to be honest. This is really necessary for everyone, and I love helping out with it.

What sources do I use to stay up to date with my class/spec:
Elitist Jerks mostly, the best site out there for theorycrafting if you ask me.
Else theres also MMO-Champion and the like just to stay up to date with WoW.
And well as I mentioned I scan the internet and talk with others about our mechanics.

Random stuff.
Back in my noobie days! Where I got told to hug the tank. Oh yeah I did follow instructions and hugged the tank.. Just not as they intended me to? Uhm admidiatly I just slash hugged the tank \_(o.0)_/
Also want to add that I actually got nominated as the second one to achieve Shadowmourne in Danish Raiders. Next after Stratess which completed his. Sadly only got to the Blood'Queen quest before DR disabanded. Abit sigh when I got the saronites (expensive back then) by myself.. But Meh it's alright, nice knowing and sort of little achievement that I was good enough for it!
Perhaps also that I pvped alot at level 70 and generally overall (On my paladin and resto druid) And I still love watching arena fights and such, I'm totally addicted to everything this game have to offer to be honest. I think this adds up to my understanding of other classes as I wrote earlier. Being aware of what your raid team can and can't do (Damn resto trees) that's nice and I value that. It makes up for being a good raider in my opinion.

I think that's about it! Thank you for this opportunity and I hope you enjoyed reading my application. Personally I had fun writing it. Thanks once again, and please feel free to ask if theres anything at all you question. Goodluck to you no matter how this goes.

Kind Regards
-Rando.

Post subject: Re: Cross Realm @ Randominator - Retribution M / Protection
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:40 am 

I'm no one important, just want to say nice effort put in your app, maybe a bit too much, should maybe have shortened it a bit. :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:42 am 

Well you just became important, and thanks for the kind words.
Have me excused if it's too much, I did my best to create a nice first impression.
Sure there might be alot of random and somewhat useless information, but it matters to me as it may increase my chances of getting your respect and or approval. There is no before this, my application is everything I can offer you to judge me upon as a start.
- But don't worry, you're not particular the first who gloat at my long application's, though my reasons remain the same :)

Anyway I've decided to withdraw my application.
Best of luck Crabs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:37 am 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.