[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] xrealm/faction / unholy death knight /

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] xrealm/faction / unholy death knight /
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:21 pm 

PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Name: Kim
- Nationality: Danish

INGAME
- Name: Mylildk
- Race: Human female, will change to orc.
- Class: Death Knight
- Armory:
- Spec: 7/2/32 Unholy dps () Might roll 2H frost really soon.
- Total time played: 185 days, 1 hour, 51 minutes, 8 seconds
- Time played this level: 25 days, 3 hours, 15 minutes, 3 seconds - [Level 85] 7/12/10
- Profs: Herb/Mining (This will get removed and replaced by 2 raid profs of cause !)

RAID EXPERIENCE
Since i didn't raid doing Vanilla and TBC i won't have any informations to share.

WOTLK
Have been clearing everything since the start of wotlk as dk

- VoA: 10 and 25 man clear with 0 achievements left (Earth, Wind and Fire)
- Naxx: 10 and 25 man clear with 2 achievements left
- EoE: 10 and 25 man clear with 0 achievements left
- Ulduar: 10 and 25 man clear with 13 achievements left
- ToGC: 10 and 25 man clear with 3 achievements left
- ICC: 10 and 25 man clear with 3 achievements left
- RS: 10 and 25 man clear with 0 achievements left

CATA
All the achievements is done in 25 man

- BH: 1/1
- BoT: 4/4 Normal \ 1/4 Heroic
- BwD: 6/6 Normal \ 2/6 Heroic
- 4Winds: 2/2 Normal \ 1/2 Heroic

Cause i haven't been raiding the for about 5 weeks now I'm a bit behind progress wise !

GUILDS
Starting with the oldest

- School Bus (Talnivarr)
Really simple, I wanted to raid on a higher level so i left them.

- Party Clowns (Sunstrider)
The guild i came to after School Bus, got asked to come raid with them by my irl mate who was officer and MT at that time. But he end up being a dick to the most of the guild, with a weird look at stuff and he end up rage quitting the guild cause he didn't agreed with the officer core in anything. Cause of his behavior they kicked me with the reason "We don't trust you and believe you will leave too now"

- Echoes (Laughing Skull)
Left really short time before cata because I again got asked to come play with a mate, this time in The Great Danes. That mistake have hit me twice now, and i won't listen to mates anymore who tell me to come play with them.

- The Great Danes (Auchindoun)
Short time after the guild had start doing heroics I had to move apartment with a really short notice. I told the officers I wouldn't be able to raid for a short time, missed 1 raid. But when I came back online I had been removed from the guild cause they didn't believe the moving stuff was truth. To me it was just a bad reason to get there rage quit after 2 other raiders left to Apex, and now a 3 today.

WHAT ELSE?
Why pick me?
I'm a really dedicated player with a lot of potential, always prepared for raid and learning fast. The reason why I want to join Cráb People is because i believe they can give me what I'm looking for, a stable raid with a lot of dedicated serious players !

WOL
Cause I haven't done much raiding the last 5 weeks I wont have any up to date logs, link for some of the last raids under here.

Feel free to brows around the older logs etc

Interface
I might look like i don't have ability like mind freeze mind and some others bind to anything, but they are bind.

Addons
DBM
Skada
Omen
Dominos
Power Aura
Grid
Shadowed Unitframe

Connection and PC
Currently playing on a 10/1 mbit really stable connection.
3.2 ghz cpu
2 gb gfx
4 gb ram
Working mic and headset, not afraid to use it.

Last
Contact over the site or ingame, else just ask questions etc here in my post.

Post subject: Re: xrealm/faction / unholy death knight /
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:24 pm 
Casual

This guy is tha boss ! Good luck Kimmern !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 pm 

HAHAHA love the top picture :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:37 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:45 pm 

Just a quick edit, armory might show under hitcap, but its not the case. Got 966 hit rating or 8.04%

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:52 am 
Casual

Do you click your strangulate, frost/unholy presence swap, healthstone and trinket(s) or are the binds hidden?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:53 am 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:59 am 

dkdk #3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:05 pm 

can you post updatet ui ss then like to see one from combat and not afk in a town plz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:29 pm 
Casual