Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Klimentino Troll Hunter app
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:18 pm 

About me and how and why i started to play WoW:
My name is Klim Tarasenko and i am student. Born in Russia but now live in Sweden. I started to play wow few months before WotLK release because my friends were playing and i always wanted to try it too, plus when i heard new expansion would come i decided to start level a char to lvl 70 so i could go for 80 pretty fast. When i am not playing wow i prefer to be with my friends or play counter strike. Otherwise i don't doing so much after school and nothing can affect my game time, attendance wont be a problem.

Internet connection:
My internet connection is Bredband (swedish so you maybe dont know :p)It works very fine and same with my computer. I never had any problems with lags on encounters in raids or outside. Only sometimes in Orgrimmar.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:
Name: Klimentino
Class: Troll Hunter
Realm: Talnivarr
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ino/simple

Main Spec:
Marksmanship 7/31/3. In my eyes this is the specc that you can push most damage in atm, and i think most of hunters could support me with that.

Raiding experience:
Like i said i started to play in the end of TBC on Kazzak. And the main goal was to learn abit about the game but my friends helped me few times in easy raids so i cleared everything in Karazhan and Zul Aman + Maggys and Gruuls lair.
WotLK progress:
Naxxramas 10and25 15/15, Sartharion 4/4 10and25 + Twlight Zone 25 man, Malygos 10and25
I cleared everything without Twlight Zone 10 man before ulduar patches.
Ulduar 10and25 13/14 + most of hardmodes and Rusted meta achievements and Orbit-Uary, Hearthbreaker and Hodir speed kill in 25 man.
Trail of the Crusader patches:
ToC 10and25 normal 5/5
TotGC 10 A Tribute to Insanity and 4/5 in Grand crusader 25. I also ended both of my ulduar metas first 25 man and one week later 10 man + Algalon in both 10 and 25 man.
Icecrown Citadel patches:
I stopped serious raiding and decided to play abit with my rl friends on Silvermoon. We cleared 12/12 in normal icc + rotface and gunship hc of course and then i wanted to raid serious again and migrated back to Kazzak and cleared 12/12 normal and 7/12 heroics in 25 man. When Halion came we took him easy in both 10 and 25 man normal modes. Few weeks before the big patch before cata with focus for hunter etc did i kill 11/12 heroics in both modes and ended my glorys of Icecrown raider 10 and 25 man.
''Hunter focus patch'';)
This patch did i only have one dream before cata and it was to finally kill lich king in 10 or 25. Our guild stopped progress 25 man after we ended our Icebound meta so i just wanted to get bane and also did it. so there was only 3 encounters i never killed Hallion 10 and 25 heroic, Anub arak 25 man heroic and LK 25 man heroic.
Cataclysm
Few weeks before cata i migrated to Talnivarr to play with my real friends again. We were very slacky and killed 12/12 in normal and only halfus hc before we stopped raid after big fails and no focus last raids. So now I'm stuck on 1/13 heroic. But i can most of hardmodes pretty good after watching them alot on youtube and streams.

Notable guilds i played in:
Started to play in :

Vendetta, Kazzak
Reason why i joined Vendetta was i had one irl mate that knew alot of people there so i started to play there like social after little while i played in social and alt runs in naxxramas with them and did good job so they decided to promote me to trail there i didn't disappoint them. I played there to Ulduar patches there the guild started with pretty good progress but closer to the summer did most of the core raiders take summer break and i wanted to continue progress.

Misanthrope, Kazzak
Misanthrope at this time was a really good guild in top of server and one officer wrote me one day if i wanted to join them because they was in need of hunters i saw it was a great chance to raid on high level so i answered yes. I played there few months til the end of summer then i wanted to take a break before toc patches plus had alot of irl to do. We decided with officers that i should leave or go like social, so i left.
(now 7-8 of misans best players are playing in memento mori ranked 66 in world so they disbanded)

Bloodreign, Kazzak
After my small break did applyed to Bloodreign because they were semi casual and had alot of good players. I reached member rank there and cleared 4/5 in 25 man grand + ended my glorys of ulduar raider and algalon 10 and 25 man. Few weeks before icc patches i decided to stop raid again and play with my irl mates on Silvermoon like ally so i migrated.

Redemption, Silvermoon
I joined a guild named redemption there with my friends and we were raiding 10 man only. We took 12/12 on normal and few heroics and then the guild leader left us for a top guild so the guild just disbanded and i migrated back to kazzak because i wanted to end my icecrown progress.

I joined Vendetta again because they started to raid 25 man again. We ended our icc 25 man hc meta and did few trys on LK hc there we only downed him to p2 before people started to slack again. Before cata my mates started to play again and asked me if i wanted to join them again in cata i said yes and migrated to Talnivarr before cataclysm.

What Went Wrong, Talnivarr
They were playing in guild What Went Wrong because the leader was from chop chop there my friends were playing. We played 1-2 days in week and cleared 1/13 hc and started slack.

Screenshot of my UI: http://img691.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnsh ... 20829.jpg/
I play with ElvUI and been playing with it for a while its a really good ui there you have most of the addons you need + they are already fixed so you don't need to change so much. I also play with Deadly boss mode. And i got another position on hunter focus bar and forte xorcist normally.

Keybindings and Macros:
You can see all key bindings on the screen i linked and in my opinion its all need. I change spells sometimes also depends on what fight were on. I don't have so many macros most of them is pop or misdirection macros.
macro nr1: /cast call of the wild /cast rapid fire
macro nr2: /cast Berserking /cast [Lightning-Charged Gloves]
macro nr3 /use soulstone /cast [Dense Embersilk Bandage] (i interuppt ofc my first aid cast if i need to move or dont have so much problem with hp)
macro nr4 /cast disengage /use Viewless Wings
macro nr 5 and 6 is misdirection macros /target <name> /cast misdirection (for main and off tank)
I make and change macros of course depends also on what fight.

Misc
Why Cráb People and what i do expect from you:
Crap people are and always been a top guild in Europa and i heard about you guys since i played on Kazzak and i think this guild will be very perfect for me to progress with in the future. I expect very high quality on raids and very focused people under encounters and i think you guys have it. And now after all time i played wow i think i can scale with you guys and help to progress in future.

What you can expect from me:
You can always expect a very active and positive hunter that know what to do and where to stand. Flask and potions + repair bot and mail box every raid if someone should need something. I can offer focus and brained player with good humor ;) that can take review and improve mistakes fast.

Notable alts?: I got one notable alt on this server name Klimenlal protection goblin warrior witch only done 3/12. Don't raiding so much on him, most herbing and mining to make money but if it should be needed i can always change proffesions for raiding.

Something that can affect my attedance: Nope i can play how much i want / need from 15-16 to 04.00 maybe earlier if it should be needed.

How can we reach you if you're not online ingame ?: I got msn and skype there you can add me and wisper if you should need something. or take my phone number if its really important.

Post subject: Re: Klimentino Troll Hunter app
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:03 pm 

As you can see i don't have bis enchants and i will of course change them to epic enchants if i start to raid again.
And also forgot to write about vent and mic : both are working and i can speak when it will be needed.

Post subject: Re: Klimentino Troll Hunter app
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:18 am 
Officer

Our hunter spots are currently filled, so declined