Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Withdrawn] Tenjy Hunter.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:00 am 

Introduction

Im a 23 year old guy from Norway, named Thomas. I love my hobbies wich consists of working out, dogs, i love dogs and animals in general, persoanlly i own my own Rottweiler/Amstaff mix, powerfull but playfull little thing. I used to work as a carpenter but had to give the job up couse of some rash i suddenely got during winters, im a weekend dad aswell for my daugter. And last but most important raiding

Name: Wsilva
Race: Draenei
Class: Hunter
Mainspec: Marksmanship
Offspec: Survival

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/h ... a/advanced

Previous Guilds: Ace "Silvermoon" Serendipity "Mazrigos" Genesis "Silvermoon" Sublime "Hoamrush"

Reason For Leaving: I spendt my first good times in a guild called Ace, this is where i learned the most of my stuff. Good times, with good people. In the end me and some of my friends fell completely out with the GM, and ended up leaving.

Serendipity was my next guild, i loved this guild in and out. But at the end things started to change, things i used to enjoy where non existant, the guilds plans for Cataclysm didnt appeal to me at all, so after i had a little think, a little part of me wanted to go proper hardcore, but another part wanted to raid with friends, i ended up choosing the last mentioned.

So i joined Genesis, this was not a good move for me, within 2 months of Cata the Gm decided to halfway stop raiding, allong side with a few others, this was not the stable and reliable guild i was looking for so a couple of my friends went to Immersion while me and two others went to Sublime.

Sublime, seemed to be a good guild, unfortenatly i had to withdraw my trial with them due to personall stuff happening irl (girlfriend><) But that is sorted out and is not longer any problem.

Raiding Times: I can attend all of your raids, i do altso play alt that i love to raid with incase you guys are doing alt runs. Frost Dk.
Did 11/12 heroic 25 in ICC 25 heroic and 12/12 in 10 man as tank.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... a/advanced

UI: http://bildr.no/view/812874

and a updated one (non combat) with just a couple of new addons like mics combat text, mainly use it for inc heals and dmg taken , the scroll area would be between my chat box and unit frame, scrolling upwards.

http://bildr.no/view/829559

Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5jyyv2f7mbraempz/ <-- My first and last raid from 22/2 with Sublime, explains the low activity on my char lately. Wanted to be sure when i decided to apply to a guild so took some time.

Why Crab People?: Ive chosen to apply to you guys couse of a couple of things, wanna raid with people that are as dedicated as me to clear content, perfecting their characters to its max, a cordinated raid enviroment where people try make each other better. Crab People seems to be a guild just like that, clearing content and have fun while doing it.

Why me?: Well, i do always strive to be better, i love playing my class to its max, either it comes to kiting, tranqing, misdirecting mobs shooting traps and stuff and still managing to keep a high dmg output. In other words doing utility jobs and still beeing competetive dps wise.
For optimal itemisation i use Femaledwarf as my spreadsheet, trolls allot of forums and logs to see what other people do aswell. I try to figure the stuff out in advance.
I see new fight mechanics and bosses very easy, i feel i adept to new fights very quickly, my focus and awareness is usually tip top. Im a very dedicated player, that will have max attendence i love playing this game and the aspect of 25 guys working their asses off for perfection.
In recruitting me youl get a player that strives to perfect its class, tho i have to say its been a challange lately due to all the changes etc thats been going on with the hunter class.

What do i expect from you guys? My expectations would be firstly, that the players are doing what they can to have itemisations etc correct. Friendly people that instead of looking at their same classes as oponents, see each other as team mates and help each other out for the better of the guild and its progress. Fair leadership, and good times!

Professions JC and Enchanting, Jc is no brainer the best pve dps profession there is. Enchanting for the ring echants.

Specs
Atm im running with the Aimed all the way when Carefull Aim is up, when the boss dips below 80% HP and switching my rotation to, SS in pair to keep my ISS up, Chimera on Cd and Aimed on Procc rotation with Arcane Shot as dump rotation. I havnt been able to raid after the Aimed shot nerf, so i wouldnt say 100% at this moment that this is the way to go, but as it is so mutch more versitile ive chosen it.

For my offspecc i have a Sv specc mainly for AoE, i would change it how ever on a fight like Chogall, maybe remove two points in Trap Mastery and put em in Entrapment, 1 from Serpent Spread and Sic`Em to put em in Carefull Aim.

Experience

Wrath,

All of Tier 8
Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10
Note* Glory of the Ulduar raidier 25 man and Yogg + 0 keepers after content.
ToGC10 Insanity
ToGC25 Madskill

Bane of the Fallen King at 15%
Light of Dawn at 20% World 233

Halion 25 HC a couple of weeks after release, world 166 if im not mistaken.

Cata so far

12/12
Magmaw
Omnomom
Chimaron
Maloriak
Atramedes

and Halfus as Heroic kills. All done in 25 man.

Hope i covered what you wanted to know guys and thanx for reading, hopefully ill see you around.

Post subject: Re: Tenjy Hunter.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:04 am 

Note, Agi on bracers and Agi + Speed on Boots will be sorted as soon as i can get my char away from its current server.

Post subject: Withrawed
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 pm 

Withdrawing the app. Sorry for any inconvenience.