[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Salaction - Mage - X-Realm Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:39 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Salaction - Mage - X-Realm Application
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:37 pm 

Character Specification

Character Name: Salaction
Class/Specc: Fire Mage
Current Server: Lightning's Blade
Armory Link: Will insert it later, it's down and i don't know the correct URL
WoWProgress Link (because the armory is down atm):

Personal Information

My Name: Maarten
My Age: 22 Years
I'm a student, i study full-time @ the HBO in Arnhem, Informatica as it's called in Dutch is my Subject, the courses i follow right now are pretty boring, so i sit a lot at home, a lot of Scripting, JavaScript, PHP etc.
Besides being an active player in World of Warcraft i download a lot of Movies and Series to watch, besides that i've got a pretty boring life.

Inside World of Warcraft i find myself to be a helpful, friendly and funny person. I talk a lot, that's maybe a downside sometimes, but ignore buttons do wonders.

World of Logs:
You probably want to look at the Logs from September till February, My Latest Raiding guild eXodus has kind of fallen apart and we haven't been raiding actively since the start of March.

My User Interface:
I've looked in my Screenshots Map, but couldn't really find a suitable Picture. I'll make myself a Baradin's Hold Pug soon and upload one xD.

But to explain it without the picture. I've got a pretty much standard User Interface, i do not fancy many addons and i've never found myself in need of them.
I've got My Grid and Omen located in the Right bottom and a Hidden Recount. I've got Scorchio to track my Living Bomb on Multiple Targets, Quartz for my Cast Bar and Deadly Boss Mods.
I do not use any Enhancing addons for my Spellbars, Unitframes, Maps etc, because i'm perfectly fine with the Standard.

My Character's History:
I've played this Character since February 2007, and i do not Fancy Alts that much, so i've never rerolled.
I'm a well experienced player of the mage class and i master it completely. The Gear is not Optimal at the moment, i've passed a lot of Gear in eXodus, because the others needed it more than i did.

Gear is only a Tool to achieve goals.

These goals for me are to experience All Raid Content. In the past my Character's never been in a Real Top Guild, though i'd like to take my steps up a little higher now, by applying to Cráb People.
I want to Experience all Raid Content now before the next Content Hits or the REALLY big nerfs hit the live servers.

@ February 2007, i created my Mage and named it Salaction, it has visited many realms, up to 10. In search of Better, Newer more Fun Guilds.

I've been from Frostmane -> Ragnaros -> Vek'nilash -> Zenedar -> Auchindoun -> Quel'thalas -> Stormscale -> Al'akir -> Shattered Hands -> Lightning's Blade

On these Realms i've cleared with Several Guilds the following Content:

The Burning Crusade
Karazhan
Gruul's Lair
Magtheridon's Lair
Serpenshrine Cavern
Tempest Keep
Black Temple
Sunwell 6/6 Up to M'uru Unnerfed (day before the patch hit)

Wrath of the Lich King
Naxxramas 10/25
Obsidian Sanctum 10 3D (After Ulduar hit the Liver Server)
Obsidian Sanctum 25 3D
The Eye of Eternity 10/25
Glory of the Raider (25 Player) Black-Proto Drake Obtained
Ulduar 10
Ulduar 25 Cleared everything except Yogg +1/0 Algalon and Freya +3 before Nerfs.
Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 (A Tribute to Insanity)
Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 (Only 4/5)(1% Anub Whipes ftl)
ICC 10 HC (Fully Cleared Before the Big Nerves of Patch 4.0.1.)
ICC 25 HC (11/12 HC Before the Big Nerves, LK HC 25 After the Nerves)
Ruby Sanctum HC 10 && 25 After the Nerves

Cataclysm
Blackwing Descent 6/6 with Magmaw/Maloriak/Atramedes/Chimaeron Heroic
Bastion of Twilight 4/5 with Halfus Heroic
Throne of the Four Winds 2/2 with Conclave Heroic

We'd been going really good @ the start of Cataclysm with eXodus up and to the point where our Main Tank left and the guild slowly fell apart, we were Ranked Realm 2nd(behind Paragon) world 200-400 till that happened.

I've not had any really BIG accomplishments in World of Warcraft when it comes to downing Bosses before the Main Stream, but i find myself to be a Skillfull Mage that quickly learns, adapts, doesn't die from stupid things(I've always found myself to be The Last Man Standing in Raids) while still going for the Meters.

My Computer Specs:

I am playing on a Laptop, because i needed 1 for College and couldn't afford to buy a new Computer aswell.
The Laptop i've got is an HP Probook 4515s.
It's not Really the Best there is, but it's sufficient, i never lag and my FPS is Stable @ 40FPS with an MS of near 100.
Here's a link to the Stats of my Laptop:

My Internet Connection:

I can assure you it's very stable and i rarely Disconnect.

Contact Information
E-mail: Andro_mw@hotmail.com
Real ID: Andro_mw@hotmail.com
MSN: Andro_mw@hotmail.com

With that i would like to make an end to this Application, and thank you all for taking the time to read it.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Salaction, Mighty Mage of the Sin'dorei.

(Just love my signature)

P.S. I've probably forgotten information, feel free to ask my anything you want to do, in this post or somewhere else.

Post subject: Re: Salaction - Mage - X-Realm Application
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:32 pm 

Is the right armory link when it gets online again :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:36 pm 

Thank you very much MyLilDk, unfortunely i cannot edit my posts on these forums, so i guess they can click the link you've provided for me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:19 pm 

Hey There,

I promised a Screenshot of my User Interface, a bit late, don't even know if it matters something, but still a promise is a promise.

So here it is:

Also @ MylilDK Are you a Justin Bieber Fan with that Signature Picture xD?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:50 pm 

The most important spells bound to F-keys? :o

The application looks decent, but is really none of the guilds you've been in worth mentioning, along with reasons for leaving them?

offtopic: what do your teachers at HAN say about you randomly starting words with a capital letter? :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:28 pm 

Yes, the F-Keys, That's the way i play i know it's weird xD, but if you examine the keyboard of my laptop in the link i've added you can see their really close to the 1 2 3 4 5 etc.

Guild's i've been in mostly have disbanded or reformed, maybe some noticable guilds i've been in are:

MoX - Ragnaros (Kicked because my Game Time ended middle of Illidan, got that covered these days, no more using Game Cards)
Unpossible - Zenedar (Killed the Pre-Nerf M'uru with them the day before the Nerf Patch)(Disbanded)
Perfectly Sane - Auchindoun (Gotten my Black Proto-Drake with them, several of these players started Envy, I owned Pizzalol back than xD, their best Mage)(Left them because i couldn't get along with a couple individuals)
Windwalkers - Stormscale (Was a good 10 man Guild)(TBH, idk the excact reason why i got kicked or why i left them anymore)
Simulacrum - Lightning's Blade (Good Guild on Lightning's Blade Realm 2nd 25 man content atm.)(Left them when i stopped playing WoW for 4 months for my College)
Brethren - Lightning's Blade (Decent Guild in Cata, Little better back in WotLK)(I talk too much, they didn't like me, got me kicked)

And of course eXodus, which i find worth mentionable and already did mention. Here i've had the best time in WoW and i was very sad when they fell apart.

About the starting random words in sentence with a capital. To tell you the truth i've actually had to rewrite a paper once @ the HAN because of it.
I think i do it because some words i find to look better with capitals, it's a tick and i got to really watch out for it when i write a paper.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:00 pm 
King Crab

Accepted. Transfer over and whisper an officer for a guild invite.

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Salaction - Mage - X-Realm Application
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:14 pm 

Migrating in an hour =) Thanks for Inv

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Salaction - Mage - X-Realm Application
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:09 pm 

Ok Just waiting now for the Transfer to be completed.