[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Mage Application, X-Realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:12 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Mage Application, X-Realm
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:04 am 

Name: Menno
About myself: I'm Menno from The Netherlands, I work during the week but always available at around 18:00 server time, occasionally I go out on
friday/saturday but doesn't happen that often anymore.

Character Name: Melõdy
Class: Mage
Specc: 3/35/3 Fire
Wowarmory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... y/advanced (armory still not working tho), here is an alternate link so you'll know what gear i have http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=8&p=M ... drassil-eu
Worldoflogs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qssp ... amageDone/
User Interface: http://i.imgur.com/wtPpI.jpg

Guilds History

I started raiding with the guild Legacy on Sunstrider and played with them untill the guild became to casual and there was no progress more at all which got us stuck at Naxx. I migrated to Talnivarr and joined Last Stand where I cleared naxx with and enjoyed it alot. When TBC hit and Cráb People was formed i took a break and started playing with them again a while later. Cleared everything up untill Sunwell came out and due some unfortunate irl issues I had to quit.
Last summer i started playing again with the guild Mortalis on Nordrassil where I seen most WoTLK content, mostly just Ulduar and ICC. When cataclysm got released in the weeks after alot of the core people left/quit so from there on we struggled alot with just getting a 25 man going so I ended up just doing the bosses on normal mode.

Raiding Experience

Vanilla
Molten Core - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - Cleared
AQ 40 - Cleared
Naxxramas - Cleared
ZG & AQ 20 - Cleared
Onyxia's Lair - Cleared

The Burning Crusade
Karazhan - Cleared
Zul' Aman - Cleared
Gruul's Lair - Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared
Tempest Keep - Cleared
Mount Hyjal - Cleared
Black Temple - Cleared
Sunwell - None

Wrath of the Lich King
Naxx10/25 - Only 10 man Cleared
EoE10/25 - 25 man Cleared
OS10/25 - Only 10 man Cleared (3D)
Uld10/25 - 25 man Cleared
ToC10/25 - Only did 10 man on my warrior
ToGC10 - None
ToGC25 - None
ICC10 - 12/12
ICC25 - 12/12

Cataclysm
Blackwing Descent - 6/6 Normal
Bastion of Twilight - 4/4 Normal
Throne of the Four Winds - 1/2 Normal

Haven't done any Heroic modes due to the guilds condition.

What would make you a good addition to the guild?

I'm a dedicated player who will always show up unless there is something really important going on that I have to attend to irl. I believe i'm a quick learner and understand the tactics of fights fast and ofcourse read up on them or watch videos before facing encounters.

What is/are your source(s) of updated information regarding your spec and class?

Most information I get from Elitistjerks, MMO-Champion and WoR's. I also like to theorycraft alot myself.

PC Specifications

AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4gh
ATI Radeon 5700 series
4 gb ddr3
(if you need to know more feel free to ask but I think this is the most important stuff to know.)

Internet Specifications

Do you have a microphone and not afraid to use it when needed?

Yes, no problem at all.

I believe I covered most of the information needed. If theres anything you'd like to know feel free to ask.

Post subject: Re: Mage Application, X-Realm
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:58 am 
King Crab

Do you have any heroic/hard mode experience in ulduar/icc?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 am 

Yeah, I only did Ulduar once though with the hardmodes since I started playing again when ICC was there but ICC I've done fully Heroic. The guild killed LK pretty late so I only got a few Heroic kills on him!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:31 am 
Casual

Hey, consider how i'm doing on my holy paladin and how much healing experience i had from Wotlk overall. On top of that we don't have any mages so we should give this guy a chance, let him prove himself. :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:37 am 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:22 pm 
King Crab

Gonna need a bit more time before I know if I can give you a trial spot. Stay tuned :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:25 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

stay where?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:27 pm 
King Crab

Shoo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:37 pm