[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Oneiros, xrealm restoshaman apply

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Mayoto
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:36 pm 

Hey, there heard a lot of good things about you.
Seeing you'r a troll you would need 8,13% haste to be soft caped, so you should range change to goblin so that your
soft cap goes down to 7,50%. other than that seeing your mastery/crit oriented you should consider re gemming all you spirit gems to intellect gems, and when your haste cap you can even do 20 intellect ~ 20 mastery gems/20 spirit gems. other than that you have to unforge you'r chest and go for the 20 all stats gem.(haste cap, 7,50% for goblins)

But taking in consideration you do not have all the bis items or the sett breaker~item, it's hard for you to do all these things. so for now i would just try to reach the soft haste cap. then choose Crit or mastery. seeing mastery gets buffed or optimized next patch i made a bis list if you wanna check it out.
http://chardev.org/?profile=53227

And he'r my current situation: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... o/advanced

and whats you'r thoughts about Ancestral Swiftness VS Ancestral Resolve? and do you see it necessary to change spec/glyphs in the ongoing bosses?

Good luck and thumps up from me.

Post subject: Re: Oneiros, xrealm restoshaman apply
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:44 pm 

Why not go for spirit if it buffs mana tide ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:50 pm 

NTELLECT

A primary stat which not only increases your mana pool and maintains a 1-to-1 conversion to spellpower, Intellect also affects crit chance and your total regen (through Watershield, the combat regen formula and Replenishment). Building on a Shaman’s base mana pool of 25,175, each point of Intellect will provide:

1 Intellect = 1 Spellpower
1 Intellect = 16 mana
1 Intellect = 0.002% crit (or 648.91 Int per 1% crit)
1 Intellect = 0.08mp5 (through replenishment) + 0.01mp5 (through the regen formula) + XX (through Hymn of Hope, assuming 1 per encounter) + a variable amount through Watershield procs

SPIRIT

As of 4.0.1, Shamans have become a class dependant on Spirit for in-combat mana regen (although it should be noted that our Watershield operates independently of our spirit-based regen, restoring a finite amount of mana every 5 seconds, scalable with your level). While your Spirit does affect the benefit you gain from Mana Tide, it does not affect any other regen sources or stats. Your Spirit value directly corresponds to in-combat regen, through the following formula:

Additional Spirit regen = 0.016725 x sqrt(INT) x SPI

Not gonna post alooot more about this matter, but in 10 min fights intellect trumps Spirit.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/771 ... bout-regen
going to sweden now, good luck :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:10 pm 
King Crab

Given how spirit affects mana regen of all healers in the raid through tide, wouldn't that make spirit the most important stat instead of intellect? Similar to spellpower for demo locks in wotlk, and spirit for resto druids in tbc.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:41 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:56 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:30 pm 
Casual

since mana tide has somewhat of 3min cd, spirit doesnt go as the best stat. you want to have a specific number just as the applicant posted, but you dont stack it to the maximum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:45 pm 

@ Mayoto: I have been reading up and i honestly cant see an issue with my current haste. 916 is the mark all hots get an extra tick, so its pretty much mandatory to get to that point, and i have 930'ish if i am not misstaking. The anc. resolve vs anc. swiftness... It all depends on the fight ofcourse, but i have no issues at all changing them around should the need arise or if i am asked to.

To all the other posters, thx for replying and the support. I obviously know that int is indeed our main stat, so let me try to explain again why i use those spirit gems. Those are just there to buff my own mp5 a little and most of all to buff the manatide. Obviously i am not stubborn nor stupid (well just a little but not overly obvious) so if i am asked to change those gems to int or whatever stat i will gladly do that. The sole purpose atm is just to buff the raid even more, and yes i realise fully that it lowers my own healing output. But if it means that i heal a bit less to let the rest of the healers heal more, then you will surely agree thats atleast worth considering. I always carry my own weight and i think logs show that. As i said, i dont mind at all changing my specc/chants/gems to the current standards as money and recourses arent an issue at all.

And incase you wonder or are looking for it: i didnt apply to any other guild anywhere, it might sound stupid but thats just how i am: honest and fair. I know it takes time to evaluate/dabate applies but i dont wanna backstab anyone just by saying "oh thx, but nevermind, i found another guild, thx for your time" I know what my goals are and made a commitment when i applied.

Thx again for all your time.

Silly troll Oneiros (and btw should i get accepted... i will need a new name, all suggestions are welcome, just not in the application plz heh.. )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:56 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:15 pm