[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Valira - Retribution paladin, x-realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Valira - Retribution paladin, x-realm
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:20 am 

Ingame Name:Valira

Spec:Retribution

Race:Blood Elf

Class:Paladin

Armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ira/simple

Information about myself:

Name:Rick

Who am i:
well im currently going to school,I am following a bussiness education
I work 3 days in the week only untill 17:00
in my spare time I am usually at home playing games and sometimes just go out with some friends
I play wow for 2 years now and I really like the game but lately been in a guild that made me dislike it
wich disbanded now so I decided to find a new guild so i can ejoy the game again.

Screenshot of your UI
http://img830.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 34954.jpg/

WoL logs:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/16072/

Are you a PvP or PvE player?
I play both sides of the game,I've gotten pretty far with pvp i only started 2 seasons ago and first season I missed gladiator by 30 rating
and last season I missed gladiator by 3 rating wich sucked :P

What are your previous guilds that you have joined in World of Warcraft, and why did you leave them?

Aftermath:
I just started with the game start of wotlk,so after gearing up in heroics etc i joined Aftermath,this was a decent raiding guild to start with it was a comitted guild the only problem with this guild was that some people slacked but we cleared naxxaramas,ulduar even getting server's first alagalon kill on 10 man,and totc heroic,but in the end slacking led to its downfall and it disbanded and i went to search a new guild

MCO:
This guild was second best guild of the server,I joined this guild with my gf at the time at start of Icc and we cleared it fully and got server first halion heroic before cataclysm.
I left this guild because they had bad plans for cataclysm where i knew already i wouldn't be happy with raiding,so i left and went to find a new guild

Wrath:
A guild that took raiding really serious and was best guild of the server,I joined this start of cata and ive been raiding with them untill last week
it was a good guild but alot of people didn't seem to like cataclysm as much and decided to quit,or they had to quit for school
so thats where it started to go downhill from there,people kept coming and going,untill there wasnt enough people anymore to make 25 raids
but we did get a couple of server first and clear most heroics in of the catalcysm raids

Anyone that can vouch for me?
A couple of friends who joined your guild recently odintdk,seductive

What is your raiding experience?

Naxxaramas 10: fully cleared
Naxxaramas 25: fully cleared
Ulduar 10:Full cleared
Ulduar 25: cleared
ToTc 25: fully cleared
ToTc 10:fully heroic cleared
ICC: Fully heroic cleared
Malygos:cleared
Obsidium sanctum: cleared
Ruby sanctum 10:heroic cleared
Ruby sanctum 25:heroic cleared
Blackwing descent:6/6 heroic cleared
Bastion of Twilight: 2/5 heroic cleared
Throne of four winds:1/2 heroic cleared

Computer specs:
I7 920 processor at 4ghz
1600 ocz 6gb ram tripple channel
rampage III gene mainboard
27 inch samsung syncmaster screen
Logitech g19 keyboard
Razer naga molten edition mouse

Do I have a microphone and not afraid to speak on vent?
Yes.

Why do you want to join:
I want to be in a guild where i enjoy raiding,have the feeling we progress.
I am a dedicated player i know my class pretty well.
I started late in the game but i learn really quick i know how to maximize my dps in a fight
I also pvp wich has helped me alot on learning how to survive,avoid stuff and support others when needed while still maintaining dps

Contact info:
I am mostly online ingame in the evening,
or I am always online on skype:
joeyx18

Post subject: Re: Valira - Retribution paladin, x-realm
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:30 pm 

Awesome guy, one of my best friends<3 awesome raider too! but he sucks at writing appliactions -.-

edit: put ur pve gear on !

Last edited by Seductive on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:33 pm 

Hey Rick brooo!

Sick guy, old good friend from my last guild, one of the best Ret's i've played with, both PvE and PvP

Definitely a /vouch (even though trial votes prolly don't count).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:02 pm 
Casual

Hi, my name is Raéns. I'm a Cráb People retribution paladin. I am not an officer and I am not in any way responsible for recruitment.

Here is an image where the resolution is so crystal clear that keybinds can be seen.
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8617 ... erface.jpg

Here is an explanation following the screenshot as all keybinds are not self explanatory:

Hand spells are ctrl1-4 and shift1-4 for mouseover. Macrod with the 1-4 abilities.
ä/å are rebound mouse 4 & 5 buttons for practical purposes.
Hand spells, LoH, WoG, Cleanse have targetstarget and mouseover macros.
Divine Shield macro cancels divine shield/hand of protection if any of them are applied, else casts Divine Shield.

(hint hint)

Also, feel free to write a small summary of what your perception of what role retribution paladins currently employ in raids and what makes you shine as a retribution paladin.

Perhaps also something about your role in pvp if you wish.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:11 pm 
Casual

tnx for your application raens :)

but.. could you please log out in your pve gear.. appreciated

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:51 pm 

Hey

Here's a screenshot of my ui with better resolution :p
http://img220.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 90515.jpg/

Explination about my keybindings:
I use an addon called clique,wich binds my keys and only will work if i mouseover a target frame
My hand spells keybindings:
Shift+left click = Hand of Sacrifice
shift+scroll wheel= Hand of freedom
Shift+ right click= Hand of salvation
Numpad 1 (razer naga buttons)= Hand of protection
other spells used with this addon:
V= word of glory
CTRL+space= Lay of hands

My perception of what a retribution paladin does in raids:
My job as a Retribution Paladin is to support people when i can if they are in trouble
but still being able to watch out for myself and maintain dpsing
for example:when i see on alakir someone is behind the blizzard and hes casting wind blast I will give them freedom to make sure they can just run through without gettin the slow so they are safe
For example: when I know some specific people have threat isseus at the start i will give them salvation to reduce their threat

My perception of what a Retribution Paladin does in pvp:
A retribution paladin has to be watch alot of things in pvp
you have to know when your team mates are in trouble keep communicating with them on vent/skype etc
you have to know what other team cooldowns are left alot of times you have to try to guess when they will use the cooldowns and
use Hand of Protection/Hand of Sacrifice on the right time on your team mates,and when they are low give them the healing required,
When you are going for the kill you have to make sure you get the kill for example:use repentance on one of the other team to make them unable to stop you from killing someone,and sometimes freedom one of your teammate to make sure they are there to assure a kill

Valira

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:13 am 
King Crab

Good enough for me, accepted. Transfer over and whisper an officer for an invite.

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Valira - Retribution paladin, x-realm
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:53 pm 

Hey,

I will transfer as soon as i can,but at the moment im busy building a new computer,
wich will be done around next week tuesday/wednesday
reason for this is because my current computer is having some problems
it has random fps drops and has random crashes,
so im playing on a shitty one at the moment because i brought it to the store,
and i decided to get a new computer few days ago
and sell this one because it's giving enough problems

hope you understand

Valira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:08 am 
Casual