[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Leucetius Unholy / Frost / Blood Death Knight

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:06 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Accepted] Leucetius Unholy / Frost / Blood Death Knight
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 am 

-Introduction -

First of all would like to say hi everyone in the Cráb People family.

My name is Kerem and i am from Turkey . I am working at Turkish Airlines as a Boeing 777 Fleet Pilot since 2006 . I have got my education from Middle East Technical University as a Computer Engineer and also from Istanbul Technical University Plane Engineering ( Aerodynamic / Engine System ) . I am playing World Of Warcraft Since 2007 before i was playing Knight Online for fun. omg i almost forgot to say that i am 27 years old and im a Male .

- Character Information -

Nick : Leucetius
Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... s/advanced
Wow Progress Link : http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu ... /Leucetius
Screen Shot of UI : http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2116 ... 012058.jpg
Wol Records : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zyrl ... =452&e=766
Class : Death Knight
Race : Orc Male
Talent's : Dps Unholy / Tank Blood
Talent Tree's :
Unholy : 7 / 1 / 33
Blood : 31 / 8 / 2
Total played time: 130 Day 11 Hour 26 min
Total played time on 85 Lv : 32 days 21 hour 18 min

- Raid Experience -

- Blackwing Descent -
Magmaw Normal Done / Heroic Done
Omnotron Normal Done / Heroic Done
Maloriak Normal Done / Heroic Done
Atramedes Normal Done / Heroic Done
Chimaeron Normal Done / Heroic Done
Nefarian Normal Done

- The Bastion of Twilight -
Halfus Wyrmbreaker Normal Done / Heroic Done
Valiona and Theralion Normal Done / Heroic Done
Ascendant Council Normal Done
Cho'gall Normal Done

- Throne of the Four Winds -
Conclave of Wind Normal Done
Al'Akir Normal Done

I am going to have all of the progress if i can . There is no reason to stop progressing . The list you see is not complete due to having family problems last 2 month . Now i am able to join all of the raids and showing my skills when you need . I'm sorry disappointing you with that list but when you give me shot you will see that i will worth it.

- The Burning Crusade / Wrath Of The Lich King Experience -

Ice Crown Citadel 10 Normal 12/12 Cleared
Ice Crown Citadel 25 Normal 12/12 Cleared
Ice Crown Citadel 10 Heroic Mode 11/12 Cleared
Ice Crown Citadel 25 Heroic Mode 12/12 Cleared
Trial Of The Grand Crusader 10 Cleared
Trial Of The Grand Crusader 25 Cleared
Trial Of The Grand Crusader Heroic Mode 10 Cleared
Trial Of The Grand Crusader Heroic Mode 25 Cleared
Naxxramas Full Cleared
Uldural 10 / 13 Cleared
Sunwell Plateau Cleared
Ruby Sanctum Cleared
Tempest Keep Cleared
Black Temple Cleared
Molten Core Cleared
Magheridons Lair Cleared

- Previous Guilds -

1) Ancient Defilers / EU-Lightning's Blade / Current Raid Progress : 12 / 13 HC Cata

The Reason of leaving is : Guild cannot manage the 25HM or Normals then they menage only 10 man raids with irl friends

2) Party Clowns / EU-Sunstriders / Current Raid Progress : 13 / 13 HC Cata

The Reason of leaving is : I spend my 15 days in that guild and i saw a lot things i dont like after that i leave them

I cant stay a guild which is says a lot of lies . this is the short explain for all leaving reasons.

3) Serendipity / EU-Mazrigos / Current Raid Progress : 09 / 13 HC Cata

Still in this guild . The reason i don't want to stay here raids is not happening in professional leadership so its take ages to make some progress.

There is lots of bad chance i got with old guilds but as you can see all of them is Top in EU / World

- Why You Should Choose Me And What Can i Offer -

I am offering ;

Decent knowledge about my class
High Dps
High Tanking Skill
Fast Learning
Very good attendance
Respect to all members from Trial to Gm
Flexible in tactics
Wide knowledge of my class and game mechanics

Beside all of my offers i can provide what you want to see from me. I am always obeying to rules and keep my guild in top as much i can

I am expecting ;

Progress , Mature members , Friendship , Fun

Why you should invite me ;

I am a nice talking / acting person always
I am always follow the dps and knowledge about my class
I have respect to all of the members of my guild
I have loyality to my guild and i never let my guild name down

- Attendance -

I have flexible job that i can choose my working dates so there is no problem with raid dates ill be there always . Even if i cannot be there ill let you know by forum/mobile ventrilo/sms/phone call

- Where i heard about Cráb People -

From Wow Progress and looked guild history / forums then i have decide to make this application

- Motivations -

There is no wipe makes my motivation go down even if its go to 100 time wipe in a one night . If u want success u need to learn how to fail then you will never fail again !

- Skill Roations & Guide -

My Guide is my guildies and Elitist Jerks

Skill Rotation is ;

- Single Target Priority -
Diseases
> Dark Transformation
> Death and Decay/Scourge Strike (UU or Death Runes are up)
> Festering Strike (BB and FF are up)
> Death Coil (Sudden Doom, high RP)
> Death and Decay/Scourge Strike
> Festering Strike
> Horn of Winter

- AOE Target Priority -

Diseases + Pestilence
> Dark Transformation
> Death and Decay/Scourge Strike (UU or Death Runes are up)
> Blood Boil/Icy Touch (BB and FF are up)
> Death Coil (Sudden Doom, high RP)

Reference By ; Elitist Jerks & My Experience's confirmed same way

- Computer and Connection Information -

Asus G73JH-A1 Notebook / Professional Gaming Performance Notebook
Cpu : Intel I7 Extreme Edition 940XM 3.33Ghz / G73 Overclock makes the performance up to 3,93Ghz
Ram : Kingston 16GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
Graph : ATI 5870 1GB GDDR5 800-1100 Clock Mhz / Ghz
Screen :Full HD 1920*1080 Full LED 120Hz 3D
HDD : 250 GB SSD + 500 GB 7200 RPM
Net : 100mb/ps Fiber Optic line
Mouse : Wow Cataclysm Special Edition Steel Series
Zalman Professional Cooling System Max Gpu Heat 70 / Cpu Heat 56 Degrees Celcius

Fps Overall : 110-120 with Ultra Settings
3D Overall : 100-120 with Ultra Settings
Multi Screen World Mode : 100-120 with Ultra 3D Settings

Thanks for reading my application, looking forward to hearing from you

i hope you can get all information you looking for any other questions will be answered asap .

Post subject: Re: Leucetius Unholy / Frost / Blood Death Knight - X Realm
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:07 am 
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:32 am 

Little Tips :

Sometimes my friends asking about how i create times for raids , because i am a Pilot and the answer is ; We have a monthly flight program that you can choose all of your flights . For example We have 7 Off day in a month and i am trying to pick them up first days of raid period for other days i have choosing flights starting after 2 hour of raids ending times. That shows you i will be available during raid times with %90 attendance .

-----

I am a dedicated person who really adapted him self to guild and carry the name with proud so i would like to join " Cráb People " to make an good history for next patches.

-----

I have got all of the Voice Chatting programs such as " Ventrilo - Teamspeak " also i have got the ventrilo program on my mobile phone so ill be online @ ventrilo even im not in home.

-----

About my class ; I know all of the core stones of Death Knight but if there is anyone who would like to make some theory crafting with me i will enjoy to listen and i will prepare my self to progress/farm raids even more motivated.

-----

Preparing for raids is simple , ill watch the raid movies first guild recorded because some guilds has own style , but if there is not any movie by guild ill watch the another movie which is close to my guild tactics . Guild always first :)

I hope it is a good enjoyable reading application for you guys otherwise i really don't want to steal any of your free time :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:36 am 

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Leucetius Unholy / Frost / Blood Death Knight
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:52 pm 
King Crab

Accepted.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]