[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Udneowi - Fury/Prot warr Server Change

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Udneowi - Fury/Prot warr Server Change
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:14 pm 

Ingame name:
Udneowi

Class and spec:
I'm a Warrior with Fury and Prot spec, geared and experienced. Not sure what my MS is since i'm currently 2 OT in my guild. So thats up to you ;)

Proffesions:
Enchanting 515
Engineering 525
Arche 525

Currently server:
Outland

Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o ... i/advanced

UI:
http://img64.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsho ... 44936.jpg/
(Few weeks old but nothing has changed :b The new patch has fucked up some of the addons but i suspect that it they will be updated soon.

PvE Progress/Guild experience:

I dont have any personal WoL, sry..
But if its to any use then i can post my guild WoL http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/20620/.

BwD 5/6 Hm
BoT 2/4 Hm
Tot4V 2/2 Normal

I didn't really play in Vanilla or TBC, and if i remember correctly then i think i just passed lvl 37 before TBC came out. So unfortunately i dont have any real experience from Vanilla... :(
I were bored of Lvling when TBC started so i dident really play at the start. Then my brother convinced me that it would be fun to play together and therefor did i lvl my hunter to 70.
I must admit though that the skillz was not to be seen in me :D I cleared Kara as the only "raid" in TBC.
I finally had a high lvled char but when WotLK came out, i just could't stand for the deathknight :) (Aka Deathlancer, ye i know i'm great with names... Udneowi came out with a faceroll lol :D )
Anyway i started WotLK as DK but i still hadn't tried to progress raid and that wasn't the case either for that moment. I stopped like 2 mounth into WotLK since it was boooooring... And that was just becaurse i wasn't raiding. Daily quest and dungeons everyday can be pretty booring.. no doubt :p
In the end of ToC forced some of my friends my motivation to wow out again. Tbh then i was pretty sucky at playing DK so i rerolled Warrior and lvled it to 80 a few days before the release of Icc. 1 of my friends was raiding alittle in some small guild and soon convinced his leader that i just had to join the guild :)
That was my first time i was in a guild that were really raiding!
The guild did unfortunately dissband since some of the higher ranked people had a hard time with each other :( I began making my own weekly Icc 10 Hm run with my m8 and it dident take long before we cleared 11/12 hm. But i got tired of slacking puggers and i joined a bigger 25 man weekly run leaded by my current Gm, Benu. We were progressing on LK 25 Hm for some time and we killed it just 1 week before cata :D I was unfortunately to some gala at my school so i had to pass the title back then :( After that day gathered Benu all the members of the pug to make a guild, Infallible.
I had a bad start in cata since my parents invited me to New Zealand together with my brother and i could't say no since it was our last family trip :( (My brothers are geting to old in their opp)
And when i came back, they didn't need any warr :(
I changed therefor server to my irl friends on Bronzebeared but i got tired of pvp only...
and i kinda missed my old guild :D (prob becaurse of raiding) I changed back and waited until they needed a warr. after a week or two did i get my old rank back and started as 2 OT again in the guild. And ye.. that's where i am atm :)

I pref fury warr though as dps since its more intense and you can see your own progress :D
It's hard to see your own progress as tank cos if a tank dies, then everyone blame the healers... You can only see your progress through gear and i dont like that :(
I do also like to take interrupts! Then i know i have to focus and ofc<3 it will boost my dps hehe :D
It also makes me feel better since i'm the only one i can blame if i fail, and i'm not afraid that the others will fail on the interrupt.

Me:
My name is Peter Møllgaard and i'm from Kgs. Lyngby in Denmark :)
I'm 17 years old and is studying atm. I've played badminton on elite lvl but it was to much with school, wow, and badminton :D I havent played for half a year but i'm thinking of giving it a shot once more ;) I trained like 6-10 times a week and it was waay to much! so its gonna be like 1-3 times :)

I'm not shy on vent or in the chat but i will only talk if nessasery on vent :) its geting too clumsy with 8 peps speaking at the same time :D

The best thing about wow is Progress raiding and the social part. Maybe it sucks to be stucked on the same boss for weeks but when you finally take the bitch down then its just awesome!! I'm not the guy who gets angry or negative if we are stucked hole evenings on the same boss. Atleast not if people have humor and is having a great time while still being focused and serious :)

Warrior:
I'm allways keeping me updated with warr on forums and websites like Mmo-champion, elite jerks. etc etc. Warrior is not a rotation class, and not only prio. Warrior is about spending your rage to go all out on the right moment. You have to make sure you have ~80 rage when you use CS as an example and allways keep rage up for an interrupt ;)

Addons:

Omen
DBM
Recount (cant live without<3 )
UI addons to make my UI fit my style :D

There are different reasons for this apply, first of all is it awesome to be in a top ranked guild with peps that i know wont fail on easy things more than once :) but also becaurse my current guild is kinda lol atm and i dont think it will make it much longer :( I have a friends playing on this server and he said that you had a nice rep and yeah, it sounded like something for me :)

Thanks for reading my apply and i hope you find it interresting and will consider me :) And i know that my english grama is alittle... you know, but i hope you can live with it!

Ps. If you want to contakt me ingame for gear change or something on armory just poke me on my Real ID Pete.mollgaard@gmail.com

Post subject: Re: Udneowi - Fury/Prot warr Server Change
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:01 am 
Officer

thats :o alot of :shock: smilies :!:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:35 am 
King Crab

:)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:59 am 

Well... i guess ye :D

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:16 am 

Forgotten or still considering? :)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:07 pm 
Officer

Sorry for the extremely late answer.
Declined

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]