[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Affliction warlock X-Realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Accepted] Affliction warlock X-Realm
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:18 pm 

Personal information:

Name: Andreas
Sex: Male
Nationality: Sweden

Playing times:
There is no problem to have 100% attendance for me, I am in school 4 days every week and rest of time in with my girlfriend and playing. My spare time while not raiding going to achievements and PVP.

What I think about potions, food and flasks:
I am always prepared to a raid with alot of pots , food and flasks. Stacking up for every month with a lot of everything.

Character history:

Guilds:
In the start of cataclysm I was going to play 10man with all my irl friends. But that failed after magmaw normal like 2 days after cataclysm release. So after a few weeks slack I went to Fully loaded 10/12 normal and started Al'akir and Nefarian normal progress. But it didnt go that well, we killed Al'akir and nefarian and only 2/13 heroic so after a few months I decided to go back into hard core raiding so I went to memento mori. Killed 8/13 heroic with them on a farm day then I was progressing on cho'gall alot (missed the kill cause of my computer). It continued to be problems with my computer so I decided to take break until everything was okay again so I joined my Irl friend's guild and played on my laptop. Then that guild disbanded after alot Nefarian progress like raid days just got into p3 (10man) 8/13 hc on farm. So i went back to fully loaded just to be casual.

I played Mage in tbc cleared almost everything, then in Wotlk I played on my rogue in naxx time was trying immortal every week. we almost got it 2 times. When ulduar came I rerolled warlock and here we are. Since ulduar I have played my warlock and I m glad for that warlock is one of the funniest class I played and thats why I still do it.

Reasons for leaving Guilds:
A few of the reasons I already said on "guilds:" but
Fully loaded: Wanted to get more kills than 2/13 heroic. FL is not a guild that in the end clearing everything in a raid tier but still the friendliest guild i ever been in.
Memento mori: Was good, always fun with swedish guilds but I was kinda unlucky with computer so I decided to let someone else take my spot in the guild.

Technical information:

I have a high end gaming computer that I m getting back from repair so it finally gonna work now in the end of this week. Playing on my brothers computer now while he is in USA. Having a 21.5" screen and another 20"
Using windows 7, 64 bit.

Character info:

Name: Zegeth
Class and Race: Orc warlock, going to change to Goblin.
Total played time: 134 days, 25 on level 85. Think I have around 300 days total on my account.
A link to my gear and talents:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... /secondary

A link to a Screenshot of your UI in a raid:
sadly I dont have any screenshots while raiding on this computer, but here is my UI atm.. Normaly using shadowed unit frames, bartender etc to get a cleaner UI.
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/screeniiie.png/

Keybinds, 99% is binded not clicking anyting in a fight. you can see my binds on screenshot above

Links to Logs of my performance in raids:
My logs before and in memento mori has expire, the only log I have is from a raid I helped fully loaded when I played my laptop in my bed. Not the best log :/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0gjk ... 089&e=7374

Professions:
Engineering, Jewelcrafting 525
Every secondary professional is maxed aswell. Have all cataclysm cooking recipe.

Cataclysm factions:
I m exalted with everything in cataclysm since a few months back.

Raiding History:

Wotlk:
Immortal / undying after nerfs etc
Conqueror /champion of ulduar missed like 1 or 2 from those before they nerfed a few fights
Bane of the fallen king / the light of dawn down in 25 % buff If im not wrong dont remember they felt like they buffed icc 5 % every week lol.

Cataclysm:
12/12 normal down
Blackwing decent heroic 5/6 Nefarian left.
Bastion of twilight heroic 2/5 Alot of progress on cho'gall. A few tries on Council aswell
TotFW heroic 1/2
BH 1/1

I killed everything in wotlk, a few fightes after nerfs etc but everything down!

tbc almost everything with my mage.

Talents/ gems / enchants:
Affliction mainly after 4.1 patch. Shadowbolt specc
1st Is to get hit caped.
I m geming mainly intellect if its not a good socket bonus.
Blue gem = Intellect and hit rating
yellow = Intellect and haste

I m using the best enchants that a lock can use atm, expect bracers, for affliction I m gonna use haste when enchant that I m going to change today and replace my feets enchant with 50 hit to get some more haste.

Gear:
I am not a loot whore, Unfortunately little because I have that bad gear. I belive that my gear is decent, but ofc it can be much better and aswell improve my dps alot.

So why do I want to join you?:
I am looking for a serios guild now that going forward with progress and aiming to clear everything in firelands and other raids. Im 100% sure I m able to do that with Cráb people If I could get a chance.

Moreover:
I have a druid as alt, boomkin that I have herbalism for farming flask etc with.
Aswell having a few other alts that im only using for professionals and to earn golds without doing anything.

Im always doing my best while raiding and everything I do. I am very helpful and active player.
Since I m making a X realm application I m rdy to leave my friends on twisting nether, and see them on real ID. aswell hoping to find new friends with same goal as me.
Thanks for reading my application, hoping to see you guys soon.

Take care
Andreas

Post subject: Re: Affliction warlock X-Realm
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:49 pm 
Casual

I am rather displeased about the fact that you didn't use Nether Ward a single time in that log.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:58 pm 

I had bartender etc on my other computer before and that was my first night on laptop so I didnt even had binds on everything. I think i have miss a few other spells to use aswell. just fixed a few spell binds and forgot about that one.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:35 pm 
Officer

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:06 pm 

Hey, nice that you got a good impression of me!:)
here is a screen shot while in combat, Join a 5 man take years as dps. hope this screen is enough if not i can join a 5man:)

I have change my enchants and about memento mori, I was just there 1 week cause of the problems I have. My name in the guild was Leechan and I was Casual in the guild Lotto so I was only there temporarily.

Ps.. My Ui is much cleaner when I have my orginal computer.

/Zegeth

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 pm 

http://img121.imageshack.us/i/infaiit.png/

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:25 pm 
Ex-Officer

tip for free: if you right click your chat tab there is a setting called font size, try setting it to 12pt.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:02 pm 

I have reforged my darkmoon trinket to haste for pvp now thats why I have 1600 hit only

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:23 pm 
Officer

Accepted on trial, transfer over and whisper a officer for invite.

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Affliction warlock X-Realm
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:51 am 

Cool thx, I will transfer as fast as I can ! Before next reset atleast

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]