Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:22 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] X-realm warlock
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:20 pm 

Name & Surname : Luca Borg
Something about me : So, as i mentioned I'm a student and I'm studying computer programming and web development at college. It's is one of my dreams that when i finish the course and get the university degree, i will work with a company that i play their game 24/7 Blizzard! As for my character, I'm a fun person, hate to see people sad or with low self esteem so i try to do my best to keep everyone happy. I'm also really outgoing but i don't really like to hangout a lot. Maybe because I'm addicted to the game or just i prefer to chill instead of going near a lot of people that i don't even know half of them. But now, let's get to the serious business.

Character Information

Name : Kretas
Level : 85
Race : Troll
Class : Warlock
Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... tas/simple
Main specc : Affliction PvE 31/7/3 ( Will explain why i chose these later)
Off specc : Destruction cause i still see that the spec isn't half bad but i can change it any time.
Professions : Alchemy 525, Jewelcrafting 510

Detailed Information

Why do i play a Warlock?

I play a warlock because it's fun! As are all the other classes, everyone likes to dps from time to time even tanks and healers. And this warlock was the first char i made and they first char i lvled to 80 so i am never gonna get bored of playing this class.

Why did i chose these talents and glyphs?

Let's start with talents.
I have read alot about what spec shall i use , what glyph shall i put , what rotation shall i use and what gems and reforging shall i change.I read elitist jerks even ensidia guides and i found my spec , talents , gems , enchants and reforge quit good but the only thing that concerns me is the reforge wich i had to reforge it all hit beacuse of the low hit we get from our gear but any then that its good.
Glyphs

Prime glyphs
Glyph of corruption
Glyph of unstable affliction
Glyph of haunt

Major glyphs
Glyph of soul swap
Glyph of life tap
Glyph of shadow bolt

Minor glyphs
Glyph of ritual of souls
Glyph of drain soul

Gemming and Reforging

Gemming
As all dps range do i try to go for pure intellect most of the times. Nowadays intellect gives you more sp so mana and sp aren't something that you should lose. Of course i go for pure int when the socket is red or an eternal belt buckle etc... When it's a blue socket i go for intellect and hit and as for yellow i go for intellect and haste.

My WoW experience.

One day i was playing on my friends char wich it was a mage and tbh i didnt really like it but that is maybe because it was already lvl 80 and i didnt know anything about mage nor the game so i decided to give it a shot myself by buying the game and start playing it.I started when ulduar came out and i have no idea why i started my char a warlock wich now i realize i didnt make a mistake.I got to lvl 80 pretty fast thanks to my friend and he helped me around alot with my gear and what do i need to do to enter raids and to do pvp.

PvE Experience

WotLK

Malygos : cleared
TotC 10/25 : Cleared
TotGC 10 : Insanity
TotGc 25: 4/5
Ulduar : 1 boss i haven't cleared
Icc 10/25 : Cleared
Icc 10 hc : 11/12
Icc 25 hc : 12/12
Rs 10 : cleared

Cataclysm experience :

BoT : Cleared (Halfus hc aswell)
BWD : Cleared ( Omni , chim , Magmaw , Atre and maloriak on hc)
TotFW : Cleared

Addons :

Bigwigs
Recount
Omen
Atlas loot
Quartz
Bartender
LUI
Grid

My interface :http://imageshack.us/f/510/dfdfn.png/

My pc details

Hardware :
Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2833 MHz
Physical Memory : 4096 MB
Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
I also play with 2 moniters i have one 23 inch wich i play on and another 19 inch wich i use for my desktop

Software :

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

Internet connection

On my ss you will see that i got 156 ms wich that time i was downloading some stuff but when i am raiding i have 60-70 ms with 60fps wich is capped

Why should you recruit me?

I am a really dedicated player which loves to raid and be at the top notch of this game. I'm a fast learner and if we're on a new boss i just need that first try to understand the fight and after that i already have my own tactic to do my best dps possible. I also try to be a perfectionist during raids which from that i learned how to be mature in a raid and when one should speak on vent and when one should stay quite listening to the guild leader/raid leader and maybe after that if one doesn't understand he/she will ask their question. I try to take things in a good way and if we wipe on a boss for hours or even nights i try to find the good part in that and give courage and will to my guild mates so the next time we kill it. Also i read about the boss and try to find a way that we can maybe kill him easier or at least might have a chance.

Why did i chose you and what do i expect from you?

I chose you cause I saw that you are a high end-raiding guild. The incredible fact about you is that you stick to your raid times and still with the best progression on the server.
As from you i expect a nice raiding environment which will be fun but also mature and serious. I expect raid spots, not in every single raid because i know that it' s hard to give a spot to everyone but not to sit out for a whole week doing nothing.

Post subject: Re: X-realm warlock
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:32 pm 

I am sorry i didnt post WoL http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-c ... 860&e=4184
I just have to say that i know its on normal but still that is dps and that dps isn't with my current gear
Thanks

Post subject: Re: X-realm warlock
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:25 pm 
Officer

Application looks decent, but can't accept another warlock at this moment, if you won't find a guild we will get back to this application in 1-2 weeks

Post subject: Re: [On Hold] X-realm warlock
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:30 pm 

ok thanks..i dont bother waiting 1-2 weeks

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]