[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] X-Realm DK DPS

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: X-Realm DK DPS
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:43 am 

Your next task is: Who Pheaton? Also need the exact time and date when you killed M'uru (include seconds)!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:29 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:06 pm 

Any news? :)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:13 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

We might be able to trial you, but you need to convince me.

Tell me what you think you're supposed to do (in you're role, i'm not interested in what healers, tanks and ranged dps) on heroic Council, Sinestra and Nefarian, from 100% to 0%.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:36 pm 

Well my "role" is to stay alive, put out as much dps as possible while taking as little dmg as possible to make life easier for healers. And dont rip ofc ^^

More details:

Nef:
P1. Start dpsing onyxia to about 25-20% ish. Swap to nef and push nef to 85% ish. Use shell on the 90% crackle to avoid the crackle dmg. Kill off onyxia if not range do it by their own.
P2. Get on my assigned pillar. Use shell on cd more or less to take as little dmg as possible. Dps the add and jump off with sinders if i get it. If the assigned interrupter get sinders on my pillar back him up on interrupts so no cast goes off (mind freeze + strang) Finish off the add along with the 2 other adds on the other pillars.
P3. Jump off the pillar (if sinders get away from the raid) Bunch up with the raid (this is when i tend to summon army while waiting for nef to land) Chill on dps some to let the healers top the raid before pushing 80% and the crackle. If shell is off cd use it if not i use IBF.
Stick with the raid on the side of nef while the nef tank turns it around so the add tank dont get tail swipe or breath on his ass while kiting the adds.
Dps untill its dead while trying to shell every crackle.
If i ever get mcd during the fight (hopefully i does :P) stack the buff to 150 if possible and break it just before hitting the portal. If crackle comes at a bad time i might have to break the mc early if i dont have shell up yet after a crackle.

Havent done sinestra nor concil hard so it might be some shit missing witch i missed watching guides..etc..

Sinestra:
P1. Dps sinestra. Shell on the 10s mark with wrack or use it on the breath. Run away with cutters if i get it to the back where i kite the orb following into the other orb then go back to sinestra to dps. Dont kill whelps but cleave them some without taking aggro ofc. Dps sinestra to 30% then run to the back of the room for p2.
P2. Aoe down the whelps in the back. Dps the spitecaller but do not use mind freeze on its cast. After whelps and spitecaller go dps and kill the drake.
P3. Cleave the whelps some if they are brought into melee. Nuke sinestra as hard as possible (if im not assigned to whelp killing - if so kill 1 and 1 whelp so they dont die at the same spot ressing again) Shell on wrack / breath and keep my eye out for cutters. Kill sinestra asap before void zones wipe us.

Concil:
P1. Dps ignacious while clearing waterlogged by running into fire. Use shell when this happends just to absorb the firedmg. If i get burning blood i run to the range camp. Run to an assigned spot with static overload and gravity core. Break the shield asap and interrupt ignacious when i see the shield drop to stop the cast. make sure ignacious and feludius hit 25% at the same time by stopping dps if needed / swapping.
P2. Dps terrastra. Get levitaded by running into a tornado for quake`s and run into gravity well to get grounded for thundershock.
Interrupt the harden skin cast so it dont go off. If i get targeted by frozen orb i kite it over the flame on the ground. Run out of the raid near the walls with rod by myself so i dont chain the lightning. Shell on rod. Dont get hit by spikes under terrastra.
Again have terrestra and arion hit 25% at the same time
P3. Stand on the outside of the room with the boss to the "inside" of the room while dpsing the last boss. Dont stand in the frost on the ground and avoid fire if possible. If i get gravity crushed i use path of frost with the glyph to take as less fall dmg as possible. Shell on cd and HS / sac pet if possible and needed.

Hope this looks ok

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:26 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Ok, let's hope you will be able to memorize all of this when the time comes :)

For now, you can transfer at will and whisper an officer for an invite

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2