[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Respectfully declined] Legorage - Fury/Prot Warrior

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:39 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Respectfully declined] Legorage - Fury/Prot Warrior
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:04 pm 

Personal information:
Name: Michael Nilsson

Character information:
Name: Legorage
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Played: 255days played, 34 on 85
Primary Role: Fury (DD)
Secondary Role: Prot (Tank)
Talent Specialization: 8/31/2 Standard issue fury spec, with rude interruption and Heroic Fury
Professions: Alch/JC, changeable if needed.
Armory:

About me:
Im a easy going guy who loves to play wow and while many people see that as a problem i dont really care that much, aslong as i enjoy playing i will keep playing no matter what the other people keeps telling me. On my free time im usually with friends either playing or partying. Enjoy raiding even when things dont look to bright and we are wipeing on nef interupts. Hey you know what they say, "The more you wipe, The more you get to play" jokes aside wipes dont really bothers me that much tbh.

How i started out playing WoW:
Was starting playing mid vanilla however back then i was dedicated to schoolwork and such didnt really play that much just the casual leveling and then some pvp. Had a friend who did most of the content back then who wanted me to play with him, said and done all of the sudden im stuck inside this game raiding 5 times a week having a blast getting to know new people and having the time of my life. Grades didnt agree but what to do.

My Experiance:

Vanilla:
As i played mid vanilla i never really got to see the shiny parts just ZG and some MC before TBH hit

TBC:
Kara - Cleared
ZA - Cleared
Gruul - Cleared
Mag - Cleared
SSC - Cleared
TK - Cleared
BT - Cleared
Sunwell - Up to Felmyst
Guild kinda disbanded and went into break untill WotLK came out.

WOTLK:
Naxx - Both 10/25 Cleared with The undying
Os - Cleared
Mala - Cleared
Ulduar - Cleared Glory on 10man. Algalon on both 25man during ToC times tho.
Togc 5/5 Anub down when Blood part of ICC got released. Madskill on 25man, Insanity on 10
Toc 5/5
ICC - 11/12 HC 25man 12/12 HC 10man Bane of the fallen king 1 week before cata.

Why you should take me on for a trial:

Im a very easy and sociable guy, Im willing to do what it takes to progress at the highest raiding level and get them realm first / World rankings. I can re-enchant re-gem and learn new proffs if the guild thinks it would be for the better. I spend alot of time browsing the web looking for things that might help me improve my preformance from raid to raid. Im always upto date on new encounters reading about them before encountering them. My friends keep calling me Peida due to the fact that i usually knows the stuff they want to know about diffrent things.

How many nights I can play and what times:

Well, i can pretty much play 24/7 unless some funky shit comes up that has to be dealt with however when i knew raiding times i plan my days after it. And yea my usual playing times are from 2-3 when i wake up untill 1-2 when i get either to tired or to bored doing nothing i think i might aswell sleep for abit.

What I Would like from you as a guild:

A very active and dedicated guild, Working towards realm first and world rankings to be known as one of the best guilds in WoW. The dedication to put in enough hours to turn up for a raid ready and prepared to down the boss, knowing all tactics with gear on par with the raid itself.

Previous guilds and realms:
Fatalis - Ragnaros this was during WotLK. Naxx - Late Ulduar. Guild decided to transfer and i didnt really wanna leave the server at that time ended in me leaving the guild.
Hindsight (Current Guild) - Server #2 on SH. Leaving this guild mainly because me and a officer just cant seem to get along. He is trashtalking members behind their backs and always have something to say when someone is missing say a interupt but when he does it himself is someone elses fault.

The spec I would like to play:
Well it dont really matter i enjoy both prot and fury so it all comes down to what the guild needs, Got a steady tankgear that is onpar with my fury gear. But if i have to choose id say i rather dps then tank. But as stated it dont really matter that much.

Hardware:
CPU: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67GHz
RAM: 4100MB Ram
Videocard: ATI Radeon HD 5870 xfire
Motherboard: Asus
Display: 23inch Acer HD Monitor
Antivirus: Eset Nod32
Connection: 100/100 fiber optic cable.
Only thing that makes me DC is digging companys that have no clue where to dig and cuts my whire! Happend once was without net for 1 day! Oh the horror!

Thanks for takeing the time to read this application and hope i didnt miss anything out. If i did feel free to contact me @Legorage - Shattered Hand

Post subject: [Declined] Re: Legorage - Fury/Prot Warrior X-Realm.
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:07 pm 

Just noticed i forgot WoL:

There is one.

Post subject: Re: Legorage - Fury/Prot Warrior X-Realm.
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Your application, gear and experience are all great, but we currently have 2 dps warriors, and i don't see how to fit you in our melee squad atm.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]