[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Hunter all specs

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:56 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Hunter all specs
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:49 pm 

- Name: Kosta Stanic
- Nationality: Norwegian
- Availability 'Raid times': 7 days a week
- How much do you play outside raid hours?: 3 hours a day depends how is mine no life
- How well do you take Criticism, both written and spoken?: I think criticism is normal and there are a lot of resources on web to find stuff out.
- On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest; how do YOU rate yourself and why?: 8 I think I got some thing to improwe about my self as a player, but I think I know prty much about my clas.
- Describe yourself in three words: Uppdated, actice, motivated

- Character Name: Danwo
- Character Class: Hunter
- What are your stat priorities?: Agi > HIT> crit >haste>mastery
- Talent Specialization and justification: MM and I usualy play all specs. Mine Ilvl is 367. Mine mm spec is 7/31/3
I usualy use the specs that websites and all other hunters use, but I do a lot of reserch to find out new stuff and test other specs.
- Please explain why you selected your glyphs, and why they are beneficial over alternate glyphs: Hunter glyphs are all about play style. Mine current glypgs are perfect for spaming aimed shot all time and using it as focus dump. Some ppl may use arcane more, but I still do a lot more dps with aimed.

- Some of mine macros:
#showtooltip Disengage
/cast Explosive Trap(Fire)
/cast Disengage
Each time I disengage I place some of traps, since I dont loose any time or something

/cast Hunter's Mark
/petattack
send pet on right target

/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Blood Fury(Racial)
/cast Call of the Wild
/use Potion of the Tol'vir
/cast Readiness
Mine rapid fire ultra dps start

- Rotation:
Aimed shot all time and using it as focus dump.
Hunters mark
Aimed shot
rapid fire/readiness /call of the wild
Aimed
2 steady (always 2 steady)
when speed buff goes down I aply serpent and use chimera before serpent falls of
80 % > I use chimera when on CD and use aimed as focus dump
25 % > I use more aimed shot and use kill shot under 20 %

- Please explain which attributes you decided to reforge on your gear, and why it benefits your class over other attributes:
HIT>CRIT>HASTE>MASTERY
- What do you think the strengths and weaknesses or your class are: Min range weeknes, strenght is high dmg first 20 % of fight if MM, kiting ability, slow, pull for tanks with MD
- Please list all sources you commonly use for Theorycrafting:
http://femaledwarf.com/
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/
http://elitistjerks.com/f74/
- Please provide a list of addons you use which help you perform your role in raids:
DispelBorder
HunterFoxcusbar
Omen
OmniCC
Power Aura
Range display
DBM
Skada
- Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... nwo/simple
- How good is your in-game finance?: I make around 5-20 k a week if I go crazy on AH
- What professions do you have, skill level and reason for choosing them? JC and ENCH couse i get perfects stats and awesome money maker.
- Post a WWS report ' Hint, if you're un-sure what an WWS report is, then how are you analyzing your performances each raid?'

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8 ... 2417#Danwo

As I told I enjoy all specs and BM/SV/MM are balanced more then ever.

- Did you raid pre-Burning Crusade? If so, what did you kill?: No
- Did you raid in Burning Crusade? If so, what did you kill?: No
- Did you raid in Wrath of the Lich King?
-WotLK: Naxx 10/25man cleared, Ulduar 10/25man cleared, Malygos 10/25, Onyxia 10/25 man cleared
Toc 10 HC 5/5
Toc 25 HC 4/5
ICC 10 HC 12/13
Icc 25 HC 12/13

I started raiding when TOC was up.

- What have you killed in Cataclysm so far?
Blackwing Descent 6/6 HC
Bastion of Twilight 3/5 HC
Throne of the Four Winds 1/2 HC

- Are you coming from a 10 or 25 man background? 'If 10 man, do you feel you could cope with the jump to 25 man? If 25 man, do you feel you give give 100% every raid which is mandatory? ' I am usualy going 25 man, tested 10 mans and found out that I am better for 25 mans.
- Anything extraordinary that you feel would wow us and worth mentioning about your experience? I like to explore what I can do as a hunter. Feks i can tank al akir 10 man, argaloth 10 man, halfus 10 man hc (one of drakes). So i rly explore mine clas in every possible way.

- Computer specifications * 4g ram nvidia geforve gt 420 m i5-460 m
- Internet-connection? Include a http://www.speedtest.net/ and test to Ratingen DE. 20/2 mb
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? * No
- Do you have a microphone and are you able to communicate on Teamspeak 3.0? Yes

[Guild History]

- Former guild(s): Mojo Madens, Yoh
- Reason for leaving those guilds. Please be thorough and explain what exactly pushed you to leave / get kicked: Mojo Madnes, ppl not online, Yoh 10 man guild and 10 man guild is totaly different from 25 man, I enjoy more 25 mans

[Key]

- If we recruited you, what would YOU bring to the guild and why?: A good player who is willing to learn new stuff and willing to learn away all i know about my clas.
- How did you hear about us?: Forums
- Is there anyone that can recommend you?: No

[Additional]

- Provide a link to an image of your UI.Preferably one in raid with addons, and one free-standing:

- Do you have any holidays booked for the near future we should be aware of?: No
- Do you have a working microphone, and are able to communicate fluently and coherently when needed? Yes
- Do you have a stable Internet? Do you experience regular disconnects? 20/2 mb

Post subject: Re: Hunter all specs
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:19 am 
Officer

Declined, can't fit in another hunter atm.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]