[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] X-Realm Application: [Mage]

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] X-Realm Application: [Mage]
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:05 pm 

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Application: [Mage]
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:29 am 

This guy used to come to mine and Odintdks "Lockdown ICC HC alt runs" (our old guild in Emeriss) back in Wotlk, dont remember much tho. But I can rememeber I didnt have any good players in those alt runs.

It would also be a miracle to find a good raider in Emeriss, since it's a dead realm with only casuals.

On topic: Gear+enchant/specs looks alright.

Last edited by Seductive on Thu May 05, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:56 am 
Casual

Bcuz of lazy guys like you they fixd have grp will travel, darn

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:22 pm 

Yes, Emeriss has a pretty bad reputation server-wise mostly because it's population is consisted of Bulgarian players. Personally I have tried to restrict myself from doing too many PUGs and only participate in guild runs, even for 5man heroics.

We were using the "Have Group, Will Travel" perk this way mostly because people tend to pull the additional packs from left and right, and that end up as a wipe. :)

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:21 pm 
Officer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm 

We stopped raiding about early April, there was a heated argument about the guild ceasing 25 heroic raiding since I really wanted for us to at least clear all available content, but I hit a brick wall trying to push that through and I was really fed up, because people were actually coming up online, but the actual core players and the other officers pretty much stopped playing.

Later until May I and couple guild mates were trying to set-up 10man heroic runs in the guild, but failed since people really did not want to do anything in the game in regards to either PvP or PvE.

I spent about a month in Bloodpact, a hardcore raiding guild on EU-Anachronus, but a couple weeks after I joined they also ceased raiding and disbanded the guild since a lot of their members stopped playing. I do not really count this experience towards my total experience as I have spent very little time with them, which I do believe was worth it.

Since Bloodpact's members mostly migrated or stopped playing, I did not know any other players on the realm. Later on in October I came back to Overpowered as I decided that, considering a lot of the oldest officers came back, *perhaps* we could manage and push the guild to get realm firsts in Cataclysm and keep a good rank, but I was later on disappointed by the lack of will of others to play.

I have been playing for a very long time in Overpowered and I realized there are those big summer breaks and that people do not really want to achieve much, rather than some normal content, but I just thought I could somehow motivate them and clear everything. Although I have spent a lot of time in a rather semi-hardcore guild, I have always performed to the best of my ability and also helped those around me.

But the God's honest truth is that the members of Overpowered do not really put much value on hardcore content or the game itself, which I do, and that is where we differ I guess. I do not mean to harm the name of the guild, it is in fact probably the best guild in a social aspect that I have had the privilege to play for and I appreciate each moment I spent in it.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:27 pm 
Officer

Application looks decent, but can't accept another mage at this moment, we will get back to this application on the weekend

Post subject: Re: [On Hold] X-Realm Application: [Mage]
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:32 pm 

Looking forward to the weekend I guess ;)

Post subject: Re: [On Hold] X-Realm Application: [Mage]
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:23 pm 
Officer

We are going to have to decline you for now.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]