[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] X-realm - Niénor - Holy/Retribution Paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [Declined] X-realm - Niénor - Holy/Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:23 pm 

Real Name/Age/Country I live in
René de Vries/Age 18/The Netherlands

Character Name
Niénor @ Executus-EU

Character Class and Race
Blood Elf Paladin
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... r/advanced

Played time : 156 days

Playtimes and usual activities

I usually play everyday from atleast 18:00 untill around 00:00. Currently attending school. Im actually in the middle of my exams as I type this =P Will go onto doing VWO (1 year), if there are any Dutch people in the guild, they will know what this is =D. I also spend time working on friday evening, saturdays and sundays. And I tend to spend time with my GF. Basically, I can attend all raids in your guild, except for sundays..on that day I will be online around 21:30/22:00 because I will get out of work late. (I hope that wont be a problem :<

Character information

Talent Speccs

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sMIbzrkuu ... :mVaMsacMz 31/3/7 Holy build
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sbhMZMZfb ... :oRM0RfmzM 7/2/32 Retribution build

Also got full prot pve gear and have tanked heroics and some raid content of the current raiding tier.

Stats

As I mainly apply as Holy, I will only go over the stats for the Holy class.

Stats priority --> Int > Spirit > Haste > Crit > Mastery.

I tend to reforge all my stats in the order I just mentioned.
Gemming full int and going for gems with secondary stats where the set bonus is good.

When you will look at my armory, you will see that my gear currently consist of offset gear. As of 4.1 Im trying to get the 4 set because the changes to it make me want to have it.

Usually used skills

Ofcourse always have a beacon up. Healing with my different heals depends on what target Im healing and how much health they are missing. Using Divine pleas whenever I get the power torrent buff in order to counter the healing debuff you get from Divine Plea. If needed I will always dispell ofcourse. (Faction champions dispelling race ftw!:P)

When the raid needs raidhealing I will pop my Holy radiance (Divine favor can be used to increase the healing)
and I will also use the Light of Dawn ability when I get my 3 holy power.

PVE Experience

I started PVE'ing in WoW in the time of TBC and have been ever since (Took a small brake during the ICC HC content).

TBC

Karazhan : Cleared
Gruul/Mag: Cleared
Zul'Aman: Cleared
Tempest Keep: Cleared
Serpenshrine Cavern: Cleared
Black Temple: Cleared
Sunwell Plateau: 3/6 after the 3.0 nerf

WotLK

Naxxramas: Cleared 10/25
Eye of Eternity: Cleared 10/25
Obsidian Sanctum : Cleared 10/25heroic
Ulduar : Cleared 10/25. Also cleared all meta-achievements for both mounts and killed Algalon on 10/25 (Realm second after some rank 100 world guild)
Trial of the Crusader: Cleared 10/25 + Cleared 10 man with 50 tries and 25 man with 50 tries (Realm first)
Icecrown Citadel 10/25 : Cleared on normal
Icecrown Citadel HC : 11/12 10 man and 5/12 25 man. Managed to get realm first 10 man drake w/o the buff and after that I stopped playing WoW and took a brake.
Ruby Sanctum: Cleared 10/25 man on my warlock (PuG)

Cataclysm

BWD: 4/6 Heroic (Experience on Omnotron Defense System)
BoT : 2/4 Heroic
TotFW: 2/2 Normal only (Experience on Wind council)

Guild History

Ill start from the point where I started serious raiding.

The Island
- Raided Mount Hyjal and some Black Temple with these guys. It was all casual which was the main reason for me heading to another guild.

Ars Magna Belli - Ive raided all the content in TBC with these guys. I dropped right into action when they were already clearing the majority of the TBC content. I however, did not have any problems with raiding on end game content. I stayed with AMB throughout the whole expansion and I also raided Naxxramas in the start of WotLK with this guild. However, I once again wanted more and I decided to head to Phoenix

Phoenix - I joined this guild because it was one of the best progressing guilds on my server. I joined by the time that they had just downed Yogg-Saron on normal mode. I had only cleared the first 4 bosses with my previous guild but that didnt pose a problem. I continued to raid with phoenix, clearing all hardmodes in both 25 and 10 man modes. I rather raided 10 man though, because we had a really good core of people in phoenix with whom we cleared content pretty fast. I also achieved both 50 tries TotGC in both difficulties of the the instance. After ToC, I raided some Icecrown with phoenix..clearing 10 and 25 man. Once again, we had quick progress in the 10 man heroic version (Not that it was really hard or something) and 25 man kinda fell behind again. I got bored of playing WoW and decided to take a break.

After some time I decided to go back to playing and I also decided to go Horde because I had always wanted to do so.

Blacklight

My current guild which whom I raided all my current progress in Cataclysm. However, when I joined this guild, the GM told me that the progress probably wouldnt be on par with what I wanted. After I spend some time in this guild, this indeed seems to be the case. This is one of the main reasons Im applying to your guild =D

Reasons for leaving a guild.

The main reasons for me leaving a guild is because of not really progressing and focussing the way I would like to. I always try to do my absolute best while in raids and I over the couple of past guilds Ive been in, Ive seen numerous players who just do not have the same attitude in raids as I do. Another reason for me to leave a guild is when I dont really feel I belong in a guild or when I dont really make friends. Besides raiding, I also really like a nice atmosphere in guilds outside raids. In my current guild, there's always drama about something and that's something I (and also others) dont like.

What I look for in a guild

Well..kinda mentioned it in the previous subject..;P Having good progress but at the same time having a nice atmosphere in the guild =D Making friends is also an important part imo :D

Reasons for my application

Ive checked alot of guilds out before I decided to apply to yours. Your raiding times fit me very well and the progress really seems good aswell. I also checked your guild history in previous expansions and..me likey alot :P I know that my current progress isnt as high as your guild's but I dont think that will be a problem because I always check alot of vids and read up about encounters I have yet to see =)

PC Speccs

Core i5 -430M
Radeon HD 5470
4 GB DD3 Memory
Network : 20 Mbit/s. My latency is always around 50.

Screenshot of UI
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/81 ... 15319.jpg/

Addons I use

SuF
Grid + Clique
Satrinas buff frames
Prat
Bartender
ButtonFacade
RSA
Omen
KG Panels

Additional info:

As I mentioned before, Im currently in my exam period and therefore I would really like to join when Ive finished them. I hope this wont be a problem. (Exams end may 27th) Also..I hope that I havent missed anything on my application :$ And if you have any questions, be sure to ask em:D (Im sure you will but ok:)) Also, if you want to ask anything about my knowledge about retri or protection..also feel free to ask! Im applying as holy but there wont be a problem if you would like me to play retribution instead.

I hope you people will enjoy reading this application and Im looking forward to reading your responses =D

Post subject: Re: X-realm - Niénor - Holy/Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:23 pm 

PS..Dont have logs :O

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:25 pm 

and..I suck...yes I can speak and listen to ventrillo xP

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:25 pm 

PS 3...They keep on comming!

What theorysources do I read?

EJ..Spreadsheets @ Rawr!
Mmo for your wow news and various youtube channels

This was the last ps xD

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:29 pm 

u sure ?:)

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name!

http://i.imgur.com/I5jrB.jpg

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:36 pm 

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:00 pm 
King Crab

Need some logs anyway, please fix!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:10 pm 

Will try to record a log on a future raid then :P

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:10 pm 

Btw! I see you live in groningen Mihir:P How nice, I do aswell xD In leek, if you know where that is:)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:17 pm 
King Crab

come past it twice per day :p

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next