[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Rshaman - Dámon

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Rshaman - Dámon
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 pm 

haracter Information:

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... mon/simple

Name: Dámon

Class: Shaman

Race: Dwarf

Sex: Male

What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? What about a totally different talent tree?

My main spec is Restoration. As much as I love playing restoration, I dont mind changing my talents.

I started playing shaman when Icecrown came out, and from then until now I have pretty much been restoration, but been playing Elemental abit as well. So I dont have to much experience with it but some I got. And I've tried it in Cata as well, and my gear was pretty much resto, but did good dmg, and I now how to play it.

What glyphs are you using and why?

My glyphs:

Prime:

Glyph of water shield

Glyph of riptide

Glyph of earthliving weapon

Major:

Glyph of healing stream

Glyph of Stoneclaw

Glyph of chain heal

Minor:

Glyph of water walking

Glyph of renewed life

Glyph of the arctic wolff

Reason for using this glyphs is because they benefit the most, and at the moment they are the best glyphs for a restoration shaman

However I use glyph of earth shield from time to time, and I can go without glyph of water shield and replace that with earth shield. But, I prefer this glyphs.

What professions did you pick and why?

Jewelcrafting and Engineering.

I picked jewelcrafting because of the 3 gems. and engineering I picked because it can provid the raid with mail box, repair bot, and I get some benefit from it myself such as nitro boots, and other.

Jc is a good raiding proffession for me, but at the moment Engineering dont benefit anything special for raiding, and especially since I dont use the glove enchant.

When I get a raiding guild again, I will change to either Blacksmithing or Alchemy, depends what I see most beneficial.

However if you see this as a problem I will change my profession right away.

How is your gear? Comment on your current gear. Mention any offspec gear you have.

My current gear is not the best, I have alot of the gear which is Bis, but I am missing some. And now with mastery being our strongest stat, I've have alot to replace. Such as boots, belt, chest, head, weapon and maybe a ring. and aiming for around 16-18% with mastery, currently on 14.15% but still need to uptain atleast soft cap of haste so I get the extra tic from ELW, riptide and HR.

Like I said before dont realy have alot of off spec gear but got some. for example Darkmoon card: Volcano. and some of the resto gear is good for elemental as well.

Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones.

I do.

My mouseover macro is called Vuhdo. I have used Vuhdo for a long time and it have alot of config I like, if you rather want me to switch to Grid, I can switch to it, but never had any problem with Vuhdo:)

What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include vanilla until current instance experience if applicable. Include also all experience in Hardmodes.

Vanilla

Only did pvp with my warrior, but nothing hardcore, and recived maybe the fourth achievement sergeant or something cant remember exactly.

I also did a few Ubrs, Lbrs runs, but nothing special.

Burning Crusade

Karazhan: 12/12

Gruul's Lair: 1/2

Zul'aman : 1/6

played mage

Wrath of the Lich King

Naxxramas: 15/15

Malygos: 1/1 [10 and 25]

Obsidian: 1/1 + 3d up[10 and 25 man]

Ulduar: 14/14 + a few hardmodes in 10 and 25 man[drake achived in 25 + algalon 10 and 25

ToC and TOGC: 4/4 normal and Heroic

Icecrown: 12/12 normal and 12/12 heroic in 25 man and 11/12 heroic in 10man never realy tried in 10man. and drake in 10 and 25 man.

Did alot of hardmodes in wrath with the realm first guilds, Sanity and Dissident.

Ruby Sanctum: 1/1 normal 10 and 25 man, I think I left sanity before they killed Ruby sanctum 25 man heroic.

played a Paladin Called Simba and later called bella. when Icc was released, I swap to my shaman.

Cataclysm:

Baradin Hold: 1/1

Blackwing Descent: 6/6 - 5/6 heroic

The Bastian Of twilight: 4/4 - 2/4 heroic

Throne of the four winds: 2/2 - 0/2 Heroic

Been a pvp guild since I left PT and the new patch arrived yesterday, so havent tried Zul'Aman or Zul'Gurub yet.

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?

I play World of warcraft every day.

When I am online is from day to day, but I've checked you raiding days + times and I can make all of them with no issue.

What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Crap people and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?

My last Raiding guild was Picture this. I had my own reason for leaving that guild, and it was close to disband as well , and when I left it dident take long before the guild disbanded.

I then moved to Grim Batol and I am in a pvp guild at the moment, but I want to raid at a high lvl again.

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking on vt?

I got ventrilo + headset and I am comfortable with talking

Post a screenshot of your ui while in a 25 raid and in combat:

UI

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/68 ... 60720.jpg/

Old Binds.
First week of Cata I think only 5man. but you see how my raid frames is.
I use the normal blizzzard ui for pvp.

Pvp UI

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8329 ... 194450.jpg

and Binds

Post all your keybindings (we assume you use keybinds

Pve Binds;

Shift1:Lightning bolt
Shift2:Chain Lightning
Shift3:Lava Burst
Shift4: [Jar of Ancient Remedies] if I use the trinket.
Shift5:Binding Elemental
Q:Ghost wolff
E:Wind Shear[also have macro for focus target]
R:Tremor
T:Call of the elements
F:Purge
G:Hex
Z:Nitro boots
X:Stoneclaw
C:Grounding
V:Flame Shock
N:Mana Shield
Shift Q:Earthbind
Shfit E:Fire Elemental
Shift R:Earth Elemental
Shift T:Recall Totem
Shift F:Frost Shock
Shift G:Earth Shock
Shift C: Healing stream[right after mana tide ends, this will be spammed as fast as possible]
Shift V: Fire Nova
Mouse Left click: healing wave
Mouse right click: Chain Heal
Middle button: Greater healing wave
1:Riptide
2:Unleashed Elements
3:Healing surge
4:Healign Rain
5:Dispell
6:Spiritwalker's grace
7:Mana tide[with macro, so the raid is aware of it, however I use to say in vent if its room for it]
8:Nature swiftness
9:Earth Shield
-:mana potion
I use razor naga as mouse and Vuhdo as healing addon. 1-9 is mouseover healing macros
F1:Bloodlust
F2:Racial
Shift N: Lightning shield
Y: Earthliving weapon
Shift Y: Mana spring

(not important but just adding my pvp Binds)

Earth shield: 1
Lava Burst: 2
Earth Bind: 3
Wind shear: 4
Grounding : 5
Stoneform: B
Unleashed Elements: shift-D
trinket: / (on my mouse)
Tremor: C
Stoneclaw: Shift-X
Riptide: T
Mana Tide: Y
healing wave: Shift-F
GHealing wave: F
Water Shield: Shift-G
Wind shear(focus): Shift-2
Spriritwalker's grace: H
Mana drink: Shift-C
Nature Swiftness+macro with GHW: V
Lbolt: Shift-1
Flame shock: Z
Frost Shock: X
Wrath of air: Shift-v
Totems: Shift-h
Mana spring: Shift-b
Recall Totems: Shift-V
Batlemaster trinket: Shift-R + Healthstone
Mouse button 5: self dispell
Mouse Button 6: my arena partner
shift 3: arena partner
hex: Shift-4
Focus Hex: S

Motivational Information:

What do you seek in Crap People and why do you play WoW?

a) First of all:

stability, this is a very important issue if u ask me for me. So having a guild which has existed for big deal of time is always a positive thing in my eyes.

b) Progression

So I hope I get a chance to perform in some real high end PvE in WotLK and Cataclysm. There is nothing better than downing a boss that hasn't been nerfed. I find boss encounters which challenge the player the most rewarding

c) Social Aspect

With all of the above mentioned I also hope to find a good social aspect, but having no previous experience with you guys in game I can only hope you are funny and socially humorous . Specially during farm bosses it’s great to have a bit of banter going otherwise farming an instance like Ulduar /Togc /ICC for a year could drive someone crazy. Also outside of raids, I find it funny doing world pvp along with some OP classes and have fun zerging poor allies and rest of whiners that did this game as it is!

This comes down to a question of type “Why should you invite you even with our roster full??”

I am a player with Dedication and the Ability to learn and adapt – I know this doesn’t sound very original at all thus I believe it’s important. As a raider I should be able to think on my own and adapt to a new encounter. Fighting in a heavily competitive environment gives me the opportunity to optimize my raid performance.
Also as a raider i have the will to learn and I am able to handle criticism. Good or bad
Criticism is needed when you want to improved yourself, This is because, specially in the early times when you meet someone in game the best way to avoid criticism is to perform exceptionally well all of the time so you don't become the target of criticism. The other way is to listen to the opinions of others and try it out every way possible until it’s done! Of course, everyone makes mistakes; I have had my share of them as well as the embarrassment followed by them.
But as long as you are able to reflect, and learn from the mistakes made (whether by yourself or others)

How will Crap People benefit from recruiting you?

I believe myself to be a top-notch quality player who adapt and learn very quickly. I am a nice person but when raiding I am 110% focused and serious and will take constructive criticism well and are not afraid to also give it to people myself. I strive to be the best of what I do, whatever it is, especially with WoW. I believe you could have use of me because of my efforts to be friendly and constructive, serious and skillful, adaptive and quick reactions. I am always well-prepared with reading tactics and keeping my own buffs up (Flask, food etc). I give 110%, nothing less.

Do you know anyone in Crap People that can recommend you?

Mayoto, played with him in Dissident, best shaman healer I've ever healed together with and a realy nice guy.

Was called Anzira or Ariana back then if you remember me Mayoto:)

Is there anything you wish to ask us?

Not realy

Personal Information:

Name: Rudi Christoffer Herbrandsen

Previous MMOs played: none

Other favourite games: Call of duty and Fifa

Describe yourself as a person, in real life and as a raider:

In real life and in world of warcraft I see myself to be a friendly and a calm person. Beside from world of warcraft I like to be with my friends and Workout, which I do 5 times a week, and I play soccer a couple of time each week, so I like to stay fit all the year around. This wont effect raiding, I am done with my workout or soccer in time for raiding.

Just wanted to add a few things.

World of Logs.

Tried to find my logs from PT but couldent find them and the logs from Addiction is Expired so I got no Wol to show.

So I cant prove that I am a exceptional Restoration shaman, but I had good World of logs.

Post subject: Re: Rshaman - Dámon
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:55 pm 
King Crab

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:56 pm 
Officer

I think people just type the P after the cra by reflex -.-, I did it in raid today

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:58 pm 
Officer

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:59 pm 

haha, totally my fault, /embarrassed

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:48 pm 

very very rude very rude bad bad bad applyer! :( WE NIEC PPL!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... D/advanced

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:52 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:07 am 

i havent bothered to read the whole application and replies to it.
but i didnt like you because of your username!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:12 pm 

aah, I remember you from bladefist...The resto shaman that jumped between the top guilds on the alliance side after a reset or two and then rinse and repeat on the horde side. Sounds comforting :D

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:01 am 
King Crab

Declined.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]