Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Accepted] X-Realm Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:30 pm 
Casual

Personal info:

Name: Elvijs

Play times:

I can attend 4 to 5 raids per week and alot of free time is spent online.

Character history:

I started to play paladin as my 1st character back at tbc times, i satarted to raid when black temple
was recently released, started in some small and friendly Latvian guild and we were raiding Kara,
later guild expanded and we started some gruuls lair and maggy. As it belongs to summer time - it
killed our 25man raids and i left to some international guild to start black temple raiding. We were
doing succesfully and managed to down illidan.

Later i had to change my location and i stopped raiding for some time that means i missed Sunwell wich i regret that i had to skip such an awesome content, when i returned i rejoined previous national guild and started to take a lead there, we did some mh runs and black temple. after wotlk came out we were raiding naxxramas, managed to down sarth 3d in both versions - those were great achievements for guild like that. (all these times im tanking and healing as offspec, holy in bt times, and later nax as prot with holy offspec for example sarth3d 10man)

Then again spring came and many ppl found themselves that raiding isn't interesting anymore even if amazing new content came out - ulduar. So again stop sign for my leading and progression with that guild, i made a hard decision to leave Neptulon-EU and join RGLV Aszune-EU, that was best latvian raiding guild and it still stands like that.

There starts new raiding level for me, we are doing ulduar 25 hardmodes, and 10man yogg+0 and algalon.

At ToC times we got heroic anub, and managed to get insanity on 2nd anub kill! best moment of that raid instance for me was 30min fight vs faction champions lol.

ICC - it was long tier and ppl got tired again our progress again frozen on heroic LK, no setup no
disc priests, we downed it on 10man and later halion 10 hc. at that point we were waiting for cata to hit the desktop.

Cata came with faction change to horde and our 1st raid on 10man mode, content was challenging and our guild at hihgest point ever been. heroic content was really challenging but we did our best with content up to 11/13, again guild with limited recruitment resources we are at stop sign again, to end our 25man progression there. (i really enjoyed chogall 10man hc healing, that was true challenge without outside mana resources such as innervates and extra aoe heals at last phase, it was really hard without it)
For this time its my last stop sign, im tired of ppl leaving and stopping raiding. i want to raid between competative people from now on. I enjoy all aspects of game PvP etc. but Raiding is my favorite thing.
ok enough with this, huh.

Character - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... cis/simple
/played 322 days on pally
Wol - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gpb3ub668uiq3ux0/
Also im staying in touch with EJ and latest theorycrafting.
Best possible enchants are always chosen.
For now i got spec and glyphs for 10man purposes.
Im gemming for int and lately i got 1860 haste for radiance but i needed to "cap" it with some reckless gems.

Healing strategy:

I got all needed spells bound around wasd and modifiers mouse 3;4 and wheel up/down through modifiers aswell.
Im trying to utilize my abilitys such as crusader strike and judgement in moments when i got a free gcd to gain mana and holy power. for 25man content im using holy radiance when its needed with aoe damage and focusing lod's as much as i can.
Many encounters allow to just beacon the tank and pop off lod's as much as u need, without losing hps using word of glory. imo word of glory is viable only to pull someone from 10% low hp or tank if needed heavy single target healing.
I have been healing with every healer class as alts, so i know other healer capabilitys and mehanics in raid environment.

Addons and tools:

Im using grid for raidframe and weakauras for some ability monitoring or some nasty debuffs. bossmod's dbm and other addons for ui purposes.

Computer and Internet:

I got dsl connection and 60 ms ping which is stable.
cba'd to write pc spec, but there's no problem handling encounters (fps 20-50)

Why i want to join crab people?

Because Crab People is progressive high end guild and i would love to join you for firelands and more.

Take care all and thanks for reading 8-)

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:33 pm 
Casual

P.S. forgot a screenie - > http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 04615.jpg/

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:02 am 
Ex-Officer

Accepted for a trial spot.
You are welcome to transfer at will and pm an officer for an invite.

ps. we have cleared all content this lockout if you for some reason want to stay on you current server for a while, just be here by wednesday.

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] X-Realm Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:45 am 
Casual

Thanks, i'll be here soon enough. 8-)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]