[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Re: Evilweasel - Troll Resto Shammy

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:35 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Re: Evilweasel - Troll Resto Shammy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:50 pm 

Irl info:
Name: Patrick

Character info:

Name: Evilweasel
Race : Troll
Class : Shaman
Sex : Male
Armoury Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... sel/simple
Spec: Resto

Glyphs:

Prime:
Glyph of Earth living Weapon
Glyph of Rip tide
Glyph of Earth shield

Major:
Glyph of Healing Stream
Glyph of Stone claw
Glyph of Chain heal

Minor:
Glyph of Astral Recall
Glyph of Renewed Life
Glyph of Water walking

Professions:
Alchemy - 525
Enchanting - 525

Experience:

Vanilla: None

Tbc: Levelled during tbc managed to clear:
Magtheridons Lair
Grulls Lair
Kara

WOTLK:
Naxx10/25 - Cleared
Uldar10 - Cleared
ToC10/25 - Cleared
ToGC10 - 5/5
ToGC25 - 5/5
ICC10/25 - Cleared
ICC10 HC -11/12
ICC25 HC - 11/12
RS10/25 Cleared

If your wondering where all this experience is it's on my mage http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... dpc/simple which was my main back in WOTLK

Cata:
FOT4W - 2/2
BWD - 5/6
BoT - 4/4

FOT4W HC - 1/2
BoT HC - 2/4
BWD HC - 5/6
I have also had many tries on Neffy hc so i know the fight there also!

WoL Reports:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3 ... 792&e=5131
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3 ... 931&e=9399

Ui:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/hmmj.png/

Adoons:
Clique - Some bindings
Left mouse Click - Chain Heal
Right mouse click - Greater healing wave
Shift Left click - Riptide
Shift Right click - Healing Wave
Middle Mouse button - Healing Sure
DBM
Quartz (some times)
Recount
Baud bag

Keybindings:
1 - Healing Surge
2 - Greater Healing wave
3 - Chain heal
4 - Natures swiftness
5 - Earthshield (This is a macro to ES my current focused target aka a tank)
6 - Mana Tide ( Also macro to call out to the raid when ill be placing it)
7 - Purge
8 - Healing Wave
9 - Cleanse Spirit
0 - Riptide
- - Water shield
= - Healing rain
T - Mount
E - Unleash Elements
Mouse button 1 - Spirit Link
Mouse button 2 - Ghostwolf
Click in wheel - Spiritwalker's grace
Alt + E - Windshear (Macro to say Interuppt when its been used)
Alt + Q - Hex
Shift +Space - Use trink
Shift + Mouse button 1 - Stoneclaw
Shift + Mouse button 2 - Racial
Q - Lighting bolt

Previous Guild + Reasons for leaving:

Almost famous - Bronzebeard : I was in almost famous during most of WOTLK but i left after getting into a fight with the GM over me not attending for a week of raids even tho it was posted in the Absent part of the forums that i would be on vacation!

Gladius Mortis - Bronzebeard : I left shortly after the release of cata because i wanted to get raiding properly on my shammy but they wanted me to raid on my Mage after a long discussion with the gm we thought it would be a better idea to stay in the guild as a social while trying to find a new guild.

Bottle or tree: After moving to talnivarr saw that BoT was recruiting so i put in a application couple hours later i was recruited after being in the guild about one and a half months i thought it was time to leave seeing that i was only raiding one day a week ( if i was lucky) since they didn't want to "break the raid" with two resto shammys.

Aspire: This is the guild i joined after shortly leaving BoT had a great time within the guild but after 4 weeks or so being in the guild my account was banned for 2/3 weeks and was going under investigation due to "gold selling" after coming back from the ban we were raiding 3 days a week personally i prefer to raid 4-5 Days a week 6 if were doing progress i left due to the face i can take a joke hands down i can take critism but when it comes to my mom (seeing as i don't know my dad so im very very protective!) i take "i rapped your mom jokes really really seriously" that's one thing i can't stand, so after getting things like that every time i logged on i decided it was in my best interest to look for a new guild.

Madhouse - Current guild: Ive been in madhouse for the last 4 weeks or so don't get me wrong its a good guild but i was recruited as resto and i have been doing more dps then healing lately every single raid im put as dps there are only a few bosses ive been able to heal such as Chim HC, Halfus HC and V&T HC and as stated by many people in the guild that we are over flowing with healers and i want to raid as RESTO SIMPLE! i don't mind dps'ing ever so often but, id rather not dps ever single raid its boring to me its the reason i re rolled to my shammy and took resto as my MS.

Raid days:
Monday - Can attend
Tuesday - Can attend
Wednesday - Can attend
Thursday - Can attend
Friday - Can attend
Saturday - Can't attend
Sunday - Can attend

What i expect from Cráb people: i expect a friendly and enjoyable raiding atmosphere which to also progress far into Cata.

What can you expect from me?: You can expect me to research on a up coming fight, will always be prepared with Pots,Flasks,Food will have the best enchants + gems for my gear and if im not able to raid i will post on forums!.

Post subject: Re: Evilweasel - Troll Resto Shammy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:07 pm 
Officer

Any particular reason why you've killed a few heroic bosses, but still haven't killed Nefarian normal?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 pm 

When it's come to nef i have ever not been there for the kill or when i have been there we didn't have the set-up so we just skipped him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:15 pm 
Officer

lol @ that screenshot..
Anyways, how come you have the raidframes on the left side of your screen? As a healer the raidframes is where you look most of the time. Wouldn't the middle of the screen be where you would want to keep your eyes to make it easier to spot fires etc?

Also, where are you from Patrick and what kind of computer and connection do you have?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:23 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 am 
Officer

Thanks for the application, but we're gonna have to decline you. You're experience is a bit too low for us.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]