[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Litsi Warlock Outland (ally)

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Accepted] Litsi Warlock Outland (ally)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:19 pm 

Personal:

Name: Christopher

Other commitments that may stop you from playing (e.g. football on tuesdays): No.

Computer and connection, does your computer/connection affect your ability to play?: Stable computer, Fiber connection.

How can we contact you? Do not post an email or anything else you don't want google to pick up, if you are making a public application: Ingame or boffis@live.se (real id also)

Are you around outside of raids, if so what other aspects of wow do you enjoy?: I enjoy achievements or playing on alt.

Character:

Name: Litsi

Armory Profile Link:

Role/Spec: Dps. Affliction

What stats are you pursuing and why? Are there any breakpoints you are aiming to reach? Intellect, haste, crit, mastery. Hit are commonsense. Well as im playing affli i want to reach haste cap to get extra ticks on my dots but also need intellect to make my dots tick harder. Those two are my breakpoints to reach.

If you have anything unusual in your spec or gearing, please explain it: Not what ive noticed.. Can be improved Howl of terror specc, but thats for Cho'gall HC.

Link us some logs, if you don't have any publicly viewable, try and get some (worldoflogs.com) *REQUIRED*:
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-kn6wy ... amageDone/

Please provide a screenshot of your raiding UI.: .. Sorry didn't had any print during raid.. but this is the closest I could come ;)

Raid Experience including anything you are particularly proud of:
TBC
Karazhan: Done , Gruul: Done , Maggy: Done , SSC: Done , ZA: Done , TK: Done , BT: Never killd Illidan , SWP: Kalecgos
WOTLK
Naxx25: Done , Sarth 3d 25: Done , Malygos 25: Done , Ulduar 25: Done , Toc25 Insanity: Done , Icc25 HC: Everything except Lich king Heroic.. (had him on 15% i think)
CATA
Everything down on normal mode.
BWD HC: Missing Nef , BOT HC: Missing Council(best try 6%), cho'gall and Sinestra , ToTw HC: Missing Al'akir (best try 18%)

Alternate characters: Mage

How good is your knowledge about the class(es) you play and how serious you take your alt(s)? My knowledge on main is 100%, Otherwise there is no point to do this apply. Well have mostly every class around 70 so can easly ding em up.. Sometimes i take alts serious.. I't can be win or lose during progress!

General Information:

Guild/character history:Winged (Twisting nether) Ace of spades (Blood feather) Epiphany (Twilights hammer) Memento Mori (Frostmane) Epiphany (Outland). Winged moved to Blood feather cuz of the low population on TN.. Disbanded on BF and i joined Ace of spades.. Then i wanted to play abit serious and moved to TH and Epiphany. Epiphany Disband and I moved to Memento Mori.

Reasons for leaving current guild/applying to us: My reason is that for over 1 month have we tried to get some decent ppl to our 10m core. But we only found bad geared or low exp ppl.. And yesterday two of our old core members decided to step down and quit wow.. that made us more or less dead.. And we havn't had a single progress raid for 2 months atleast and thats make me angry when im trying to set up raid and ppl not showing up when they have sign.. I have also been in Memento mori. the reason for leaving them was that I got this jobb that had wierd work times.. but I had quit now and are back on school bench.. So raid houers are np for me.

Other information to know about you. Been a raid leader? Played other characters (someone elses or your own) at certain encounters if people are missing/are not up to the task??I played mage alot in Tbc.. Have tried mostly every class ingame. I have been raid leader at some point but not at that serious level.. But i think it's better if the whole guild is a raidleader together, so everyone can have their words heard and might have good suggesstion. But thats just my opinion.. Well ofc you need to have someone during raids that tell us what boss to move on, Yelling or pushing when it goes bad or good. Handling the setups, Tells us what tacctic that's best for this encounter etc.

People you know within Cráb people who may vouch for you: Anni Fonzby (fónz)

Something extra: I normaly always forget something.. But you can just /w ingame or throw me a mail. Will check this post also.. Feel free to make discussions :) Sorry for my bad English somehow I understand better then I write. I can migrate when ever you want!

Post subject: Re: Litsi Warlock Outland (ally)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 am 
Officer

It's been quite a long time since I played with Litenstygg, but he was a good player that always came prepared for raids be it with research on bosses, consumables and what not. He rarely missed a raid and as far as I recall he was one of the few that didn't set us back during LK progress with shadowtraps.

Even though he's Swedish I'd say it's worth giving him a trial spot.

Post subject: Re: Litsi Warlock Outland (ally)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:05 am 
Officer

Accepted on trial. Transfer over here and ask a officer for invite.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]