Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Cö holy paladin
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:56 am 

Personal:

Name: Dzenan

Other commitments that may stop you from playing (e.g. football on tuesdays): No.

Computer and connection, does your computer/connection affect your ability to play?: Stable computer and stable connection.

How can we contact you? Do not post an email or anything else you don't want google to pick up, if you are making a public application: In game or e-mail: paladinholyco@hotmail.com

Are you around outside of raids, if so what other aspects of wow do you enjoy?: I enjoy to farm reputations for achievements,leveling characters and farming herbs.

Character:

Name: Cö

Armory Profile Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... %B6/simple

Role/Spec: Holy

What stats are you pursuing and why? Are there any breakpoints you are aiming to reach? Intellect, haste, crit and spirit.I play like holy and i need a lot of haste and spirit now for all bosses on heroic mode.Those two are my points to reach up now.

If you have anything unusual in your spec or gearing, please explain it: No,i don't have anything unusual,not for now

Link us some logs, if you don't have any publicly viewable, try and get some (worldoflogs.com) I apologize but my guilds didn't have any WOL where i show up so i can't link them:(

Please provide a screenshot of your raiding UI.: http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... 152846.jpg That isn't on boss,but that is after boss in 25 mode.

Raid Experience including anything you are particularly proud of:
TBC
Karazhan: Done , Gruul: Done , Maggy: Done , SSC: Done , ZA: Done , TK: Done , BT: Done , SWP: Done
WOTLK
Naxx25: Done , Sarth 3d 25/10: Done , Malygos 25: Done , Ulduar 25: Done , Toc25 Insanity: Done , Icc25/10 HC: Everything except Lich king Heroic
CATA
Everything down on normal mode.
BWD HC: Atramedes&Chimareon , BOT HC: Hallfus , ToTw HC: Missing Al'akir (had him on 6% but we wipe)

Alternate characters: Don't have any.

How good is your knowledge about the class(es) you play and how serious you take your alt(s)? My knowledge with holy and retribution paladin is really good,played with that spec fro beginning of The Burning Crusade expansion,was on retri spec in beginning of Wotlk,but i respec again in holy because retribution is suck :P,have a lot of knowledge for other classes expect DK's because i don't like that class and that class do not interest me.

General Information:

Guild/character history:I change 3 realm and that is Dentarg EU,Al’Akir EU and Lighting’s Blade
Realm Dentarg/Guilds:Night Birds/Nerf/Bad Omen(friendly rank) and Collision
Realm Al’Akir/Guild:Incursion
Realm Lighting’s Blade/Guilds:Ancient Defilers/Indecency

Reasons for leaving current guild/applying to us: Reason for leaving Dentarg guilds:
(Night Birds) Our 2 officers and guild master had familly and finannsy problems and they had to stop to play and sold they accounts and almost all members are left like I do.

(Nerf) Same thing like Night Birds,but they are transfer to other realm,but not all of them and they didn’t can to find a peoples and they left a game.

(Collision) I left because they had a low progress but they had couple of really good and skilled peoples but had 2-3 little kids and that broke their sistem to made a progress up.

Guild:Al’Akir:
(Incursion)I left because 2 healers,1 tank and 3 dps (irl friends) must to stop to play because of school and all of us has left and change guilds.

Guild:Lighting’s Blade
(Ancient Defilers) I raid with them just 1 raid then they find another holy paladin(brother of us guild master) and he toke my spot and I stay without guild.

(Indecency) Left because they slacking a lot and have little kids

Other information to know about you. Been a raid leader? Played other characters (someone elses or your own) at certain encounters if people are missing/are not up to the task??I played mage alot in wotlk,that was brother character,was play with every class expect DK but never didn't have other class expect paladin on my account,was raid leader in guild on Dentarg but it's nothing special.

People you know within Cráb people who may vouch for you: I don't think so because i'm not in Talnivarr EU realm,but ill transfer if u approved me.

Something extra: Like usual i always forgot something but u can make a char in my realm or send me e-mail on addres what i throw up in application,and i wan't apologize if i say something bad and why i talking english too bad!

Post subject: Re: Cö holy paladin
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:27 am 

Ye nice to steal my Application! (Y) GoGo Power rangers!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:21 pm 

Excuse me,but i didn't stale any apply,i just take application temple,nothing else..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:23 pm 
Officer

We have no application template.

Anyways, your gear and experience is too low, declined.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]