[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Troqdog Cross Realm Fury Warrior.

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [Accepted] Troqdog Cross Realm Fury Warrior.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:58 pm 
Casual

Personal info

My name is Luc Troquay, I am 23 years. I live in the Netherlands in a little town called Venlo.
I'm finished business economics at the Fontys in Venlo this yeah.
Besides WOW I like to play HoN and COD:BO, going out from time to time, Listen to Music (mostly Hardstyle), watching alot of movies and series.

Character info

Name: Troqdog
Class: Warrior
Spec: SMF Fury 8/31/2
Race: Human
Played: 203 days total
Professions: Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing on 525

Gear

This is my current gear:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... dog/simple
My gear consist of mostly 372 pieces. The gear pieces I have at the moment are optimized for my Titan Grip spec, I miss the tier shoulders and Chimearon gloves for a better SMF set.
I reforged to crit/hit for a better SMF optimization.

Consumables

I was always full buffed during raids, this is a list I would usually bring to a raid.

10 Flask of Titanic Strength
60+ Golemsblood Potion
60 bandages
40 Beer-Basted Crocolisk

Experience

Vanilla: AQ20, ZG, MC and some of BWL.
TBC: everything up to M'uru (not downed)
WOTLK: Killed everything Except LK heroic 10/25 and RS heroic 25
Cataclysm: BWD heroic 6/6, BoT Heroic 2/5 and Four winds Heroic 2/2
We killed Alakir on 10man and I have wipes on Chogall till 35%.

Guild Story

During Pretbc I haven’t raided a lot, I mainly played for PVP on the servers Bloodscalp and Twisting Nether. Joined some casual guilds and did some MC/BWL.
When tbc was out I was really excited and leveled my warrior to 70, pretty slow though. When I was Level 70 I joined a guild and we entered Kara for the first time and wiped a lot ^^.
Later started Gruul and ssc/tk. it was a lot of fun learning new bosses. I have been in 3 guilds that all disbanded before I joined guild Instance51 aka Split reality (we had to rename due to numbers in our guild name).
I joined this guild when they were at gruul/ssc level so I havent skipped any bosses. It was a pretty fast progressing guild and we killed Illidan. Then this guild also died because of childish behavior in the guild and there was no leader.
Then I Migrated to Magtheridon and joined the guild called Glodge. With this guild i killed the first four bosses of Sunwell and did like 40+ hours of wiping on M'uru (what a nasty boss). After my vacation in Turkey which was really nice, lots of alcohol, all my RL mates rerolled alliance on Trollbane and I joined them.
After some time I joined Durability O. This was a decent guild where I became an officer after some time. We cleared Naxx OS3D and Malygos with the guild. At the beginning of Ulduar pretty much all the officers joined Offspring.
Currently I'm in Offspring. I have been here for over 2 years now with a small side step to Deeprun Tram poker club. I have made a alot of friends in this guild, but i recently starting to dislike it here. This is due to the fact that we have alot of cancelled raids and alot of ppl who I like to play with either quited or transferred. I did all my current Cataclysm progress with Offspring. Killed everything in BWD heroic, Killed Conclave on 25man heroic and Alakir on 10man heroic, in BoT we killed halfus, V&T heroic 25 and had Cho’gall wipes to 35%.

Why should I join this Cráb People?

Well I am a very nice and dedicated person, which learns new encounters very fast. I can handle pressure and critism. I’m also an active raider that doesn’t sit back during raid, but always anticipate unexpected changes and act the best way I can.
I am always prepared with consumables and tactics and I’m not afraid to talk on vent.

Why do I want to Join Cráb People?

I know Cráb People mostly from being high ranked guild with alot of dedication and progress. Cráb People is a really competitive PVE guild and I want to be part of first kills. Also I want to see other raiders that have the same dedication as I have. Cráb People has a nice atmosphere and I know some people in Cráb People like Mousehunter, Silverfoxy, Galacta, Linden and Kaly

Extra

Here is my raid attendance in Offspring:
Last 30 Days: 98% of raids Last 60 Days: 77% of raids Last 90 Days: 81% of raids Lifetime (01/05/11 - 06/12/11): 88% of raids
Had 2 weeks of inactivity during 14/04 to 28/04. This was also the 2 weeks where Offspring only had 1 raid going, the rest was cancelled.

And a fast screen of my ui:
http://imageshack.us/f/848/wowscrnshot060611193928.jpg/
I disabled Recount and DBM on this Screenshot. This was mainly for some testing.

PC

cpu: amd X4 965 clocked at 4GHZ
Ram: 4GB
GPU: SLI Geforce GTX 460 clocked to 860/1720/2000
I have stable FPS now after fixing addons which were fucking up my fps. Raid fps is 30 to 50 depending on the fight.
Internet: 120mbit broadband

If I forgot something or you need some extra information contact me ingame or via mail/msn Troqdogs@hotmail.com

Post subject: Re: Troqdog Cross Realm Fury Warrior.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:29 am 
Casual

good player from what i can recall, should consider.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:24 am 
Casual

Hi Troqdog :D

Good luck with your application.

p.s. Troqdog is awesome, you should get him if there is a spot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:01 am 
Casual

thanks guys.

Totally forgot to add some WoL.
Nef heroic first and last kill:

Alakir 10man Heroic:

Chimaeron heroic:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 am 

lol al akir only last 6 mins on 10 man :>

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... D/advanced

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:52 am 

Played with him in Offspring, definitively one of the best players I've raided with on Trollbane.

[23:06:15] [G] <Away>[85:Boui]: afk im watching tv and i just went to the toilet and got a candy \o/
[23:42:08] [R] [85:Zeanae:4]: Fatality: Elfý > 154k FALLING [Unknown]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 pm 
King Crab

Nice application. I got a few questions:
1. What do you think about Arms?
2. Have you done any testing on the PTR?
3. Can you tell me what you think you're supposed to do (in you're role, i'm not interested in what healers, tanks and ranged dps) on heroic Council and Sinestra?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 pm 
Casual

GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:55 pm 
Casual

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Troqdog Cross Realm Fury Warrior.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:14 pm 
King Crab

(btw arms on nef? bladestorm nice for mced ppl? ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next