[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] x-realm - Retpala / shadowpriest

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] x-realm - Retpala / shadowpriest
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 pm 

First of all , HI and greetings Crabs :D

1.Real Name/Age/Country:
Christian , 20 , Norway

2. Character
Keeg retpaladin
Keegn shadowpriest

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... g/advanced

Guild: The Noble Europeans
Seerver: Agamaggan

Playtime:
Keeg : 130 days
Keegn : 165 days

And for my attendece for now and playtime. latly i have been on for severell houres , but just social. I see myself atleast attending 4/5 of the raids u guys sett up. Wich is becuase late work, girlfriend and my other hobby soccer. But am a pretty active player not only ingame but on forum and reading about upcomming strategy and new stuff aswell.

Preperations

I always do severell of preperations before a upcomming raid. As be on ventrilo, have my computer up and running perfectly to read on all upcomming strategy and what to do. As ingame preperation i always keep in store flask , food ect. And moest importent ever to have a few redbulls , snacks and few other goodies to be prepered for incase of a long raid :)

3.God damn what a trip ! -> to join a new guild a feel its importent to give a story away so u know me and myingame life. so her it goes:

5 years have passed , have no idea that this game would still be in my mind. well it has been a long and exited trip. with both ups and downs ofc. Witth the various of realms , guilds , chars and roles. I've been experiencing the moest sides of wow. as raider, raidleader , oficcer and guildmaster. I have done moest of strategy and guildregrulations. Am a very tolorrent and relaxed player. No lootwhore or ragequiter her , take life slow and enjoy evrey moment wow gives me.

My guild experience starts in vanilla. Bought the game the day it came out with 10 of my closest friends. We started the guild called europe on ravencrest. wich had a very slow start , but so was vanilla. atleast when u look back on it. it seems like a very boring game. In vanilla my first serious raiding guild was samas gildae a portugise guild wich took down moltencore as one of the fastest guilds. Later on i joined Argentum were we took down nef , huhuran and twins before i got the big opputunity to heal in synthetic number 3 best guild on the realm. wich i cleared vanilla with.

As tbc were reaching i quited , with no etension on comming back. But as tbc was released it took me around 2 months before i came back. Started slow with levling my vanilla priest and mage up before any guild suggestions. wich ended up on moving to grim batol with some friends. Joined fatal error a pretty increadible guild from vanilla. But didn't end as a big hit in tbc. Took down kara , gruul etc. Before joining a more serious guild wich i took down almoest evreything. As illidan went down so did my passion for the guild/people and the game.

The release of wotlk took me a few months , before i saw how many of my former wowfriends started again. To go and get it myself , started up in just friendly guilds before going into the noble europeans. Downed uld, toc but not any special , started with my high raid attendence just beofre icc came out. Were i have downed 11/12 hc on 25man and 10man. But now was my mage is gone. Its only my slacking vanilla priest and my newly main ret/holy pala wich now am active on. In wotlk/icc i raided as SP ( shadowpriest ) but as cata came out. I rerolled to my alt. wich is my retpaladin who was the first of my chars to be level 80.

My computer have never been any top caliber. And as i newly have bought myself a sick one. I started thinking of setting myself higher goals in this game , and start to move my ass to a more populated realm and hardcore guild. Have been thinking about this for a while now. Miss the hardcore about wow , and miss the raiding. As i haven't raided for a loong time. Cause of my old computer that is. What i can bring to the table is somthing more then just experience from highending places and harcore stuff. But as i have been a semiactive player i have been her since the beginning. Am mature , and a quick learner. I promise to fulfill what the guild wants me to do. As i got priest and pala , i can go healing / dps with any of them to what the guild need moest.

4.why i want to join this guild?

Well as i said am seeking a more hardcore guild , not only cause it makes the game way more fun. But to reach goals / takedowns faster is what this game is about. I feel the privlidge of to be one of the first. And be proud of the guild. By reading about this guild asweell it seems like a place i would enjoy the firelands with.The social talk in a guild is important for teamspirit and what gives this game life. To get to know new players and get new ingame friends. Hope u feel like i got the passion and potential to be a hardcore player. To learn from u guys , and improve myself.
No doubt i got a lot to learn , as tips on new and better addons/frame and keybinds. Am not her to lie and say i do evreything 100% right. But its the learing and improving wich makes this game what it is. Its harder to learn a player wich think he does evreything right then a player that knows he aint perfect. Cause he seeks learning and the learing he gets is exactly what you expect. Wich in time makes him perfect.

xxo keeg

Post subject: Re: x-realm - Retpala / shadowpriest
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:51 pm 
King Crab

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 pm 

It was on my mage wich i don't got anymore. But u can see this on my priest or 10/12 atleast.

and her is a link to him http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... #168:14922

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 pm 
Officer

Declined

Post subject: Re: [Declined] x-realm - Retpala / shadowpriest
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 pm 

thanks for the fast answer , i guess and gl in fireland ! :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]