[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Retribution paladin App - Talnivarr EU

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Retribution paladin App - Talnivarr EU
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:38 pm 

Personal info

My name is Alexander Zachrison, i live in sweden in a town called LuleĂĄ. Im just about to turn 14, And i have lots of spare time to play wow. Not very busy with school, and i dont mind staying up on nights.

Character info

Name: Paancake
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution 7/2/32
Race: Blood Elf(Reason: Extra interrupt)
Played: 27 days total
Professions: Engineering 525, aiming JC 525, havent really started it yet. Grinding it from tomorrow!

Gear:

This is my current gear: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced
As you can see, it concists of 359 pieces only, i never did a HC raid yet. The gear i have is wich i find, the best retribution gear that i can find at the moment, always aiming better gear. I reforged to hit/mastery for the optimized damage. Gemming: Str ftw. Btw, i reforged for the hitcap (Of Course)

Consumables

I was always full(of course) buffed during raids, this is a list I would usually bring to a raid.

5-10 (Depending on wich raid) Flask of Titanic Strength
20-30~ Golemsblood Potion
No bandages since i dont have First aid.
~20 Beer Basted Crocs.

Experience

Since i started playing in the beginning of Cataclysm, i dont have any raid EXP from Vanilla, TBC, wotlk.
Cataclysm: BWD (Normal) 5/6. BoT(Noral) 2/4. ToTFW (Normal) 1/2.

Guild story:

First off, i havent been in any of these ’hardcore raiding guilds’ and i never aimed hardmodes.
I should start with my first guild: Cataclymsic.
A Social/Levling guild wich I left when I came into raiding.
Then, we have a whole lot of smaller guilds wich didn’t get anywhere.
Shadows of the Requiem: Junk guild, best I could find at the time.
Buffalo Soldiers: Attempted on magmaw/Omnom. Downed no bosses.
PartyTime: Some guild I joined to try, downed 2/6 2/4 0/2.

Madhouse:
Got invited cause half of the officers wanted me in guild at that time, some didn’t, Ended up I got kicked before first raid.
Homesick Aliens: 5/6, 2/4, 0/2. One nice raiding guild, even tho they weren’t to serious.
[Current]: Areals: Friendly raiding guild with a serious raiding edge! I like this guild a lot, mostly the people in it tbh. We do well under raids ofc. 5/6, 2/4 1 /2.

That’s most of the guilds I can remember. Some of them were just a rush-through.
Also, of course, I have a serious raiding edge to, and would like to do well under raids. Im disciplined, patient and I have easy to learn tactics I don’t know about, I like talking on vent, so you will get somebody filling up the silence!=)

Extra info: I can calmly take preassure and critism.

Why should i join Cráb People?:

I heard of the guild the first time in the trade chat I think (?). Cráb People seems like the best guild for me, evar I know you make progress fast, and I love your whole system.
Simply: I should join because there isn’t any guilds like this.

Why do I want to join Cráb People?:

First off to raid with dedicated raiders with good experience from raiding. I don’t like those sloppy pugs with underachievers in it. I know that Cráb People has a lot of exp that could help me in many ways! Even if im not aloud to join as a raider in first hand. I have a few friends, at least I know a few people and talked to them in the guild=).

Extra:
Before 4.2, I would love to down 12/12 normal, I know that Cráb People have done this long time ago, maybe you don’t have anything against helping someone(?). Of course you can expect a friendly and mature player, and I require the same from you.

Fast screen of my UI:
http://myp.mypicturetown.com/myphoto/member/myphoto.jsp
^^^^^^^, I hope that should work, if not,comment!

PC:

Im not very good at computers, if I get any problems I can always ask my dad who works with it=) I got a gaming computer, with great speed and no lag in raids. I live in an apartment, and I got stable internet as hell=) No problems there, except over skype. Its probably something wrong with something else than my internet, just to tell.

Extra stuff/infos OVERALL:

I can stay up for raids every day except fri, sat. mabye i want one of these days off(?) Howver, if thats not possible i dont really mind.
Im just 14, i know that. Im still mature and would like to be taken serious regarding to my age. I can still stay up and raid! wich alot people dosent seem to understand. Now i mention it clearly!=)

I think that was it for my apply actually. Wish me good luck^^

Best regards, Paancake.
P.S:

If i forget something, i will add it asap!

Post subject: Re: Retribution paladin App - Talnivarr EU
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:14 pm 

declined

gl with the guild search

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name!

http://i.imgur.com/I5jrB.jpg

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]