Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Withdrawn] Draynius,Warlock application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:52 am 

Personal information:
* Sex: male
* Nationality: Croat
* Playing times:
I can attend 4/5

* Previous guilds:
My first server was Jaedenar where i joined a guild Alchololics and played with some rl friends,but i wanted to see more of the content so i applied to a guild Shadow Legacy where i got accepted. We downed Karazhan/Grull/Maggy/Kazzak/Doomwalker and started doing SSC where we downed Hydross and Lurker.
It was a nice experience playing with those guys, but since i talked with my rl friend (char-Tulsadoom) who was on Zenedar a member of Frozen/Carnival he convinced me to migrate here so we can play together.When i migrated unfortunately Carnival disbanded and he rerolled a rogue so we both joined Crimson imperium reborn where we pretty much took a step backwards and farmed Gruul and Voidreaver.
So at some point we decided to move on and tried to make our guild called Gens but due to lack of attendance of some members we disbanded and joined Default. There i met some excelent players who were in pre TBC guild Dark side of the moon and cleared SSC and TK all up to Kael. Since they were not so into progress as into community i decided to thank the guys for giving me a chance there and moved to Chaotic Dreams since they had some ex Frozen/Carnival players.
It is there where i got attuned to MH and BT,and downed 4/5MH and had tries on Archimonde and 4/9 BT bosses with a few tries on Gurtog Bloodboil. But since there were to much KSA(Kingdom of Saudia Arabia) with lots of dcs and lags i decided that my rl stuff is much more important than waiting for an hour some Arabians to log back, although i feel sorry for the officers and the effort they do to make everything function.

After that i migrated to Magtheridon and joined Hygoat where i stayed for a short while since gm was so rude when she got her period and they had strange guild relations,and were selling HoD to guild members for 200g.
After that i got an offer from Agony who needed locks since SWP just came up and was there for a month of HC raiding,but as i migrated from Zenedar i was alone and had no one to share my achievements with, i decided to rather quit raiding and be able to interact with my friends here.

Since i got tired of my lock and Hc raiding i rerolled a warrior Kashmir and joined Hate since my friend Spritzer(ex Jiwar,gm of Frozen) said these guys are good and casual players.
Throught the time i decided to help this guys see the whole content and lead their raids,so managed to down Gruuls,Maggy,SSC-up to Karathres,but due to lack of attendance once more they decided to do only Karazhan and ZA.
With not much people online we decide to disband the guild and i joined Unpossible.
While raiding in Unpossible ive downed everything in Sunwell except Kil Jaeden,but we had some inner guild discussion and we could find the same language so i left it.
Delrium which was an oldschool guild reformed so i joined them where we took server 1st on Malygos,Immortal and Naxxramas,and server 2nd on Yogg Saron normal mode,but again we didnt have enough people to start hardmodes so we decided to disband it.
In the meanwhile a guild from Magtheridon migrated to Zenedar wanting to take server 1st.I must admit i really enjoyed their discipline where we did few hardmodes.
But as summer came along some of the core people quit the guild and as dead server as Zenedar is you couldnt fill the spots with proper people so they migrated back to Magtheridon.
I gave up on raiding and leveled a druid,which i geared up and we decided to reform Unpossible back and i took the role of leading the raids and being a main tank where we cleared Totc 25 normal,and 4/5 Totgc25 and had Anub on 17%,but for the three weeks we just couldnt get people to log on for progress.
After that i decided to move on and joined Minios of mithril with my druid where we cleared 5/5 TOGC 25 and ICC 12/12 hc modes ,but before Cata hit they decided to migrate to another server and i decided to stay on Silvermoon.
I applied to Genesis Silvermoon at the end of Wotlk and when Cata hit we did 12/12 and ended up in top 100 eu,but since i got burned out cause i was there alone and all my friends stopped playing Wow i sold my account.
I thought i would be ok without wow but i couldnt stand not to play it again so i bought a new account and made this warlock and i hate my self for selling my old account since i plan to play WoW till its end.

* Other:
I'm a competitive player and I like to see myself on top of damage meters but not at cost of fucking up (sorry for the language) the raid for not interrupting or w/e. I don't take sudden long breaks from WoW because I'm bored with the game or something like that. I'm here to be counted on. Also I'm not a ''serial killer'' type of guy that doesn't communicate with other people, I'm a friendly guy that likes to interact and I'll help the guild or a guild mate if I'm able.
I always come prepared to raids,bringing extra flasks or pots if any of my guild meits is in need of some.
I'm constantly reading EJ forums, checking spreadsheets and keeping myself up to date. I always come prepared for raids, consumable and tactic wise,and im always atleast one hour online before the raid invites.
I want to add that i dont have any hard mode experience,but im a very adaptable player and it wont be a problem to catch up on what i missed so far, and if you take me i dont have any problem with sitting out and hope to be a longterm solution for you guys .

Technical information:
* CPU: Pentium (R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50 GHz 1.90 Ghz
* GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4670
* RAM: 4,00 GB
* Internet Connection: 8 mbps
* Operating System: Windows 7
* Additional Information:

Character
* Nick: Draynius
* Class and Race: Warlock,Orc
* Level: 85
* /played Write how much time spend in total and at lvl 80.
On this account i have 20 days played but on my old one i had over 1 year of played on my warlock

* A link to your gear and talents: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/draynius Link to a Screenshot of your UI in raid combat: http://imageshack.us/f/190/wowscrnshot061111121005.jpg/
* Links to Log(s) of your performance in raid(s): none since i dont raid anywhere at the moment
* Professions: Achemy(Transmute),Herbalism- cant craft anything special

* Exalted Cataclysm factions:
-Dragonmaw clan
-Ramakhen-
-Hellscreams reach
-The Earthen ring
-Therazane
* Special Achievements: (write down those you think are worth mentioning)
Non on this character but on the old one i had Immortal title,Hand of adal,Magic seeker,Light of dawn,Bane of the fallen king
Greatest achievement of it all was killing Muruu after 3 months of wiping,slacking and constant dcs .

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in Cataclysm: 12/12 normal mode

* Bosses you(your guild) killed pre Cataclysm:
PreTBC: none
TBC: Cleared all up to Kil Jeaden
WOTLK-cleared all normal modes,got server first on Malygos,Naxramas and Immortal,did all hard modes in Ulduar,5/5 ToGC 25 with A Tribute to Insanity (25 player),ICC 10 12/12 hc ,ICC 25 12/12 hc,RS 10/25 hc

Deeper analysis about you and your char:

* Talents:
a)I choose affliction since it provides the most dps at the moment and is very handy in fights which require alot of moving and great amount of healing.
I keep dots on 2 targets and use cds when all dots are up. If boss spawns adds or there is more than 4 target I use soulburn then seed of corruption and seed spam also keep refreshing dots.
Spell Priority
• Haunt
• Demon Soul
• Bane of Doom
• Corruption
• Unstable Affliction
• Drain Soul (below 25%)
• Shadowflame
• Shadow Bolt ( on proc and as filler)

b) Second spec i basically aoe one for fights like Maloriak since it provides insanly huge amount of damage on multiple targets.
Spell priority:
-Metamorphosis>Demon Soul>Immolate>Hand of Gul dan>Bane of Doom>Immolation aura>Corruption>Shadowflame>Incinirate>Soulfire(decimation)>Shadowbolt
It is a basic case of using your cooldowns (Demon Soul and Meta) as often as possible.

Immolate, Corruption and BoD should have as close to 100% up time as possible, while using HoG on cooldown, Incin when Molten Core procs and Soul Fire if Decimation is up, otherwise revert to SB.
Aoe is pretty simple , use Meta+leap+immolation aura,shadowflame on each cd and hellfire.

* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for?

Well, my gear is a cobination of the things that are avaliable to me at the moment and i tried to make the best of it with gemmin properly and reforging to gain maximum stats out if, and i couldnt get any better since i do not raid so i had to pug everything and be pleased if we did 2/6 BWD on normal modes .
The gear im aiming for is to improve my dps, and i would like to have best in slot and try to squize as much as i can from it and push the limits but to be honest gear isnt something that shines that bright to me its the progress raids and nerd yelling on vent when a hard boss is down.

* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics?
I want to join you guys since i do want to raid at the top level and compete with the top players in this game, and finaly find a stabile home in this game since i am 26 years old and its time to settle down and have fun while pushing your performance to a maximum level.

* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress?
All of my real life friends have quit Wow and i intend to play this game for my self and the guild im in, and of course leave anything behind if it is needed,so i plan to play this game untill Blizzard decides to shut it down and aim to be one of the top players i can be in my class and do the best to help out my guild and guild meits in any way i can.

Contact info: Please post some way(s) we could contact you.
Marin.jovanovac@gmail.com

Post subject: Re: Draynius,Warlock application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 am 
Officer

Who in MoM can back you up on the expierience you speak of? I have been playing in Minions myself, give me a name of someone who knew you and I will look you up.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 am 

Jamnica but i dont know does he still play,he played a Boomkin.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 am 
Officer

yeah, I know him, I'll get back to you when I have spoken to him.
Was your name Draynius back then aswell? Or by what name does he know you?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:15 pm 

I want to thank you for taking time and reading my application but i got accepted in another guild and have to cancel it.

Whish you guys all the best in the future and new content!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]