[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Marlowe , X-Realm Retribution Paladin.

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Marlowe , X-Realm Retribution Paladin.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:31 am 

Hey ;;

Character Info. :
Name : Marlowe.
Class : Paladin.
Spec: Retribution.
Race : Human.
Played : Total : 148 days
at 85 : 34 Days

Personal Info. :
Name : Mohammad Amer
Nationality : Jordanian
Major: TEBS - Teaching English to Beginners' student.

Char. :
Talents : 7/2/32
Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... e/advanced
Professions : Jewelcrafting/Alchemy
UI : http://imageshack.us/f/560/wowscrnshot060611235727.jpg/

Guild's History :

First , I started off my journey with Main source of dps - a Good 25 man raiding guild - Cleared with
them most of the woltk content up to 7 bosses in ICC then the guild disbanded due lack of Holy Paladins , and the lack of attendance of the current ones , then I joined Within Eternity and semi-Hardcore raiding guild raided with them for a while till we merged with my Current guild -Aether- ,in Aether I cleared 11/12 in 25 man HM ICC , and cleared 12/12 in 10 man HM ICC , and I have been staying with Aether since then for like year and half by now.

Reason for leaving :
Recently a few things came to surface , I found out that in the year and a Half I spent in Aether , I am not being respected by some members of the guild -Those members arent new ones , but stayed/raided with me since I joined Aether- , and what's exactly happening is that 2 of our main tanks of the guild decided to stop playing the game suddenly and I had to tank for the almost 2-3 weeks for the guild , and I am being treated back in such manners.

Raiding Experience :
Naxx : 10/25 man Cleared.
EoE : 10/25 man Cleared.
Ulduar : 10/25 man Cleared 10 man and had 7-8 bosses in 25 man due to travel for education.
ToC HM : 10 Cleared
25 4/5 Cleared
ICC HM : 10 man 12/12 Cleared.
25 man 11/12 Cleared.

Hailion HM : 10 man Cleared.

Attendance :
I can attend 7/5 raiding days with no problem.

Spec Theory :
Retribution Paladins shine when there are intensive raid healing encounters where they can help with HR , and when there is intensive tank healing , they can help healers with HoS on one of the tanks to increase the tank/raid survivablity , they are as well called death-prevention class where we can use a variety of spells -LoH,HoS,BoP,HoF etc - to help others survive.

PvP/PvE ?
I play both PvP and PvE , but I mostly love to play PvE more than PvP But PvP teaches a player on a few things where you can help others and survive as much as you can , and PvE is where you need to apply them , so it's more of a vital connection if you ask me.

Computer spec :
i5 quad core 2400K
4 gb DDR3 Ram - 1333 bus.
9600 GTX Geforce nvidia.
Internet connection is an ADSL 23 mb , stable one.

Why Do you want to join ?
Active , High-end raiding , smart and dedicated guild.

Why we should consider you ?
I am smart , dedicated , got what it takes to overcome challenges and know how to play my class very well.

Communication :

I have Ventrilo 3.0.1 , Skype and Teamspeak already downloaded , always ready to talk when needed.

Anyone from the inside can vouch for me ?
Odintdk/Desirable

Thanks in advance for reading.

-Regards
-Marlowe

Post subject: Re: Marlowe , X-Realm Retribution Paladin.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 pm 

Really nice guy and a friend of me and Odintdk, vouch.

This time I promise he is not another Valira(Eline) and Oneiros(Druan). :D

This guy is crazy about this game and I can't imagine him quitting.

Last edited by Seductive on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 pm 

Hey Marlowe <3

This is a RL friend of mine, really dedicated to raiding and all 3 specs of his class, now he might not have all the hc's achievments in current tier of content, but its only because he put himself in the wrong guild, way below his potential skill level.

Granted though, Ret might not be in its best shape this expansion, but if we still need one in our roster, this is definitely a vouch from me, gl bro!=)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:30 pm 
Officer

I personally find some of your gear choices abit odd. Tier shoulders over Halfus hc non tier shoulders, tanking helm over tier helm (for the mastery?) and tanking bracers over dps bracers (for the mastery?). I also think your experience/gear is too low for what we should be looking @ this close to Firelands.

All in all I would personally say this is a mediocre app that has been semi rushed and doesn't really give the first impression I'd like to see from new applicants.

But yeah I guess you'll get an answer from the officers soon enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:00 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 am 

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name!

http://i.imgur.com/I5jrB.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:51 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:27 pm 

Hey ,,

I tried to look for edit btn , but I couldnt find it . However , all I want to say and I want you to consider before giving your final decision on this application is this , I agree with you that my progress is low comparing it to yours , and not to mention that Firelands is on the doors , my guild does progress but in a slow poke , I tried convincing officers there for our guild to go hardcore again as it was back in TBC , but they refused badly , I applied to your guild because I know two friends here as I mentioned , and I really liked your guild from what I saw when I was sitting next to Odintdk since he's a RL friend , I want to progress and I want to see the content , that's why I am applying here , sometimes gear/guild and some other factors limit the guy who's commanding the toon to come up with decisions that makes him the best , but it's like this , it's smart to use what you have and make something useful out of it , I am as a person before take something into hands I look into it from too many corners , and I choose the appropriate one that does make sense , and no one is born scientist , we are all born ignorant and it's about one single inch to become brilliant , I have a point of view and I am being reasonable , there's big whole different world between a smart/skilled person that can make his/her decisions on his/her own and
a copy cat person who just for example goes to Armory and check for some good geared players in a good guilds and just see what they do and do the same , they for instant look brilliant but it's just a matter of time for them to get discovered by the reality and face their eternal fail which is as I said to copy cat .

I hope that I clarified my point of view and you understand the value of what I wrote above .

Thanks in advance for reading.

-Regards
-Marlowe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:15 pm 
Officer

Well tbf you can be the best player the world has ever seen, but as I said in my previous post this close to Firelands you wouldn't get geared up intime and you'd probably have to sit out for most of the progression. That could be from a few weeks upto a few months depending on how challenging the heroic modes turns out to be.

I have no doubt that you're a great guy, but I just don't personally think you're what we should be looking for atm. We somewhat need equally geared players at this point to not stall progress. So while brain-smartness>gear-progress it won't be of much help for our guild progress in the coming weeks.

I hope this does make sense to you, as I'm not trying to step on any toes. I'm simply trying to say what I from a personal standpoint think would be the best for the guild.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm 

after discussing stuff with tuned, ill have to decline this app, we are quite full on melee and simply put there won't be a spot in fl raids

gl with the guild search

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name!

http://i.imgur.com/I5jrB.jpg

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]