[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Requ - Shadowpriest application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Requ - Shadowpriest application
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am 

Personal Information

Heya, my name is Michael i live in denmark and im 22 years old.
in my spare time i like to hang out with my friends, listen to music, watch tv. etc

Character information

Character name: Requ
Realm: Bronze Drangonflight (pve)
Spec: Shadow 10/0/31 as offspec i got disc ( pvp atm )
Race: Human
Profession(s) Enchanting 525 Engeneering 507
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... equ/simple
Link to Wol: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9ov0 ... amageDone/
Screenshot UI: http://imageshack.us/f/34/wowscrnshot062011231952.jpg/
/played: 148 days 20 hours

Technical equipment

My pc is running WoW perfect, rarely having any lag spikes. or FpS issues.

Processor AMD Athlon II x4 630 @ 2800MHz
memory 8192 MB ( 4x 2048 DDR2 - SDRAM

Character history

I started MY char On Shattered halls, Joined a guild named Alive, Semi hardcore.
raided Ulduar and ToC with them, they disbanded mid ToC, so i joined a guild called something epic, where i raided rest of the ToC time and ICC.
we cleared everything up to Sindragosa, but they disbanded aswell, due to loss of raiders.
I migrated to Bronze dragon flight where i joined a rank1 realm guild Called Void zone.
Cleared rest of the ICC content with them. started raiding Cata with them, clearing BwD and BoT and ToTW on normal, and some HC's in BwD and BoT.

ppl started to slack on attendance.
So we made a choice to merge with a other 25 man raiding guild on that realm, clearing BwD 25 hc and 2 bosses in BoT and 1 in ToTW now ppl are leaving even our RL and GM, so as things are now we are heading towards a disband, so i am looking for a new home.

Reasons for leaving Guilds

Leaving cuz of the lack of players, and we can barely make a raid anymore.
Lots of good players have left, and i need to find a new guild that can provide my need, wich is progression.

it was a hard choice to leave and i have been thinking about it some time now, ive spend alot of time with those guys.
But as things looks now i cant see a future for the guild anymore. :S

Raid Experience

I know i said almost everything up there but heres a summery hehe.

My old account got hacked and i lost it :s

ZG cleared
MC cleared
Onyxia cleared
Bwl cleared
didint get to do old naxx sadly :(

TBC ( my exams where on that time so didnt clear much, had a diffrent priest that time on the hacked account)

kara cleared
Gruul cleared
MaG cleared
BT cleared to mother
SSC didint go
Sunwell didint go :s

Wotlk

Naxx 10 and 25 cleared with immortal
Sarth 10 and 25 cleared wiith HM clear
Malygos 10 and 25 cleared with HM clear
ulduar 10 and 25 cleared with HM clear
Toc and togc 10 and 25 cleared
Icc 10 and 25 hc cleared
Ruby 10 and 25 on normal, didint do HC :(

Cata

Bwd 25 norm and HC cleared
Bot 25 norm cleared With 2 bosses on HC( had some good tries on Cho heroic aswell)
ToTW 25 norm cleared sadly i wasent there on Conclave hc kill

Reputations

Nearly all my cata reputations is exalted.

what can i bring to Cráb People?

A skill player, knows his class and is preforming 100% everyraid.
Always focused and never gives up even after countless wipe. (omnomnom hc :o)
Always prepared for every raid

Why i want to join Cráb People?

I want to join a guild with good progression, Friendly Community.
And a guild with loads of skilled ppl, who can fill my needs which is Progression, and to see the endgame.

Post subject: Re: Requ - Shadowpriest application
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:27 am 
Officer

Hey there!
As you know we have Firelands ahead of us, a couple of weeks consisting of heavy progression, requiring high attendance in the middle of the summer. Would you be able to attend all (or 90%+) of our raids for the upcoming month or two?
Have you been trying any of the Fireland encounters on PTR?
If you answer my questions I believe I will have a answer for you before the weekend. I need to evaluate whether we need another SP or not.
Otherwise it looks fine to me, Qrious, do you have anything to add in the meantime?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 am 

heya :)

i am going on vacation for 1 week in august after that 1 week im back in action ;)
havent tried any of the encounter yet myself, tho i have been watching live streams from top guilds raiding firelands :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:51 am 

Hey,

Just got a couple of questions that I'd like to get some ideas about you and things.

In your helm you have a 20int 20 spirit gem, which activates 30 crit. Now with crit being our weaker stat, I find it better to put a full 40 int in that socket as I feel 20 int outweighs 30 crit and a little bit of hit (but you have more than enough).

You chose Inner Sanctum over some other possibilities. Can you explain why?

You didn't choose Glyph of Fortitude. We always rebuff after a death and the reduced mana cost really helps on fights such as Magmaw and Maloriak, but you have the Glyph of Shadowfiend instead, which I've never had die in a raid environment.

What do you think of the changes to Shadow in Firelands, and what do you think will happen to our dps from now to then?

If you could change any ability, what would you do and why?

Thanks and I will await your responses! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:28 pm 

hello ;)

Yeah, you are right i should replace int/spirit with a 40 int gem :)

as for the choice of Inner sanctum, i havent really thought about putting it els where, other than psychic horror wich is great at fights like cho'gall, but havent really felt the need of using it yet so, havent really thought about it tho, other than that i dont see where els i can put it for dps increase?

ure right about the glyph of Shadowfiend, its kinda useless. And i should replace it with fort, but havent gone oom in a fight yet and i am always rebuffing when its called, so really didint think about it, but i will change those stuff asap.

well they said our dots where doing too much dmg on multi targets, and buffed the cast time on singel target spells?, i dont think our dps will decrease that much, but our singel target dps will increase, i agree that Sp's did abit too much dmg on fights with multiple adds, but im happy they buffed cast time on spells.

if i would change an ability.

hmm thats a thought one i honestly havent giving a thought about it tho, i like they way SP's are atm.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:27 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:22 pm 

indeed, adding 2 points in improved power word: shield, would help out the raid greatly, and will ease the stress on the healers aswell.

i havent had any problems with running out of bad stuff on floor, but as i havent seen the new raid for myself, i should consider to change to 30 mastery + run speed, as u never know what firelands can bring :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:11 pm 
Officer

Declined.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]