[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Frost DK DPS - Firelands application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:19 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Frost DK DPS - Firelands application
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:03 am 

My Personal Information:

Denmark
Other Relevent Information:
I am atm. Studying economics on Copenhagen business school.
But this isn’t affecting my gameplay, don’t worry.

Character Information:

Name:
Kazui

/Played (Total and at 85):
Total 126 days, /85: 38 days,

Race:
Orc

Class:
Death Knight

Link to Armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... i/advanced

Reasons behind my Professions choices:
JC: cause of the 3 special gems.
Engineering: cause of the Synapse springs which gives me 480 str for 10 sec and has 1 min cd. So 10 sec uptime, 50 sec CD.

Reasons behind my Prime Glyph choices:
Glyph of Frost Strike
Glyph of Howling Blast
Glyph of Obliterate
There isn’t many choices here, Glyph of Frost strike and Glyph of Obliterate are pretty much must have.
And since Obliterate has been nerfed, the glyph of obliterate is even more important unless you go shadowfrost spec, since you wont be using Obliterate in that spec.
Glyph of Howling Blast is keeping the Frost Fever running on my targets everytime I get a Rime proc, meaning Frost Fever is essentially a use and forget dot.

Screenshot of my UI:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85 ... 23121.jpg/

Always forget to take one while raiding. sorry :)

The sources I use to stay up to date with my class/spec:
I mainly use http://elitistjerks.com to stay up to date with my class/spec. I read it almost everyday, for more info.

Notable Alts / Old Mains:
I got a "Main-alt" which is my Shaman, i'm playing Resto with it, and it has also been my main in TBC, I have over 270 days played on it, and was playing enhancement at that point, but I can play any specs on both my characters.
I also have alot of lvl 80's which i havent been leveling up yet, cause i only bothered leveling my main alt. I got several other classes as Rogue, Mage, Warrior, Hunter.
But here is the armory link for my Shaman;
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... azz/simple

Previous Guilds and Reasons for Leaving:
I've been in On A Boat on Ravencrest. (Named Chamadas)
"Aurora borealis" on Grim batol, (Named Vitaz)
"Operation Eskimo" on Sunstrider, (Named RS)
"High Council" on Boulderfist, which was my last guild before Cataclysm, (Named Rubmen)
And atm. I’m in Shadows of Doom on Kul Tiras

On A Boat is disbanned this day today, the GM also got perm ban after it disbanned.

High council didnt raid that much in Wotlk the last month or so, cause of people slacking in raids etc., and therefore I left them cause I wanted to raid, but couldn't be arsed to apply to a new guild, so I took a break.

Operation Eskimo were also pretty much inactive the last part of WOTLK, when we all were geared etc. so I left them. And both guilds are disbanned this day today.

I am not with Aurora borealis anymore cause of a misunderstanding between me and the GM in WOTLK (Personal stuff), but this is the guild that I got LK HC down with.

Previous Raiding Experience:

TBC (All killed at lvl 70):
Karazhan - Cleared
Gruul's Lair - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared
Tempest Keep - Cleared
Mount Hyjal - Cleared
Black Temple - Cleared
Sunwell - Cleared up to M'uru and had tried a few times on Kil'Jaedan.
Everything here was with my Shaman everything. As has full T6, etc. From then

WOTLK (All killed at lvl 80)
Naxxramas 10man: Cleared
Naxxramas 25man: Cleared
The Obsidian Sanctum 10man with three Drakes: Cleared.
The Obsidian Sanctum 25 man with three Drakes: Cleared
Eye of Eternity 10man: Cleared
Eye of Eternity 25man: Cleared
Ulduar 10man 14/14: Cleared (All Hard Modes)
Ulduar 25man 14/14: Cleared (All Hard Modes)
Trial of the Crusader 10man: Cleared
Trial of the Grand Crusader10: Cleared / Insanity
Trial of the Crusader 25man: Cleared
Trial of the Grand Crusader25: Cleared / Insanity
ICC 25man Heroic: 12/12 (Light of Dawn) 20/06/10
ICC 10man Heroic: 12/12 (Bane of the fallen king) 15/07/10
Ruby Sanctum 25man Heroic: Cleared 21/11/10

Cataclysm:
The Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 Cleared, (2/4 HC)
Blackwing Descent: 6/6 Cleared normal (1/6 HC Neferian) | Had tries on maloriak and atramedes HC, got them down to 7%
Throne of the Four Winds: 1/2 Cleared, missing Al’akir, had tries on him normal with fail groups, and I know the tactics for him on HC too. But the guild dosent have this in the calendar.

WWS/WoL logs:
Hmm. The only log I can find is
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/832q4du4 ... =699&e=955
and it's pretty crap. I have been doing 65k+ dps on halfus HC.
Seems like they didn’t upload the ones where I am on.
They are on Sinestra HC atm. But that is their core group that got main prio. So I’m sitting out.
Haven’t been this long in this guild, there is too many selfish people, which I dont like.

Why I chose Cráb People:
Seeing your progress and watching your logs etc. made me see how core.
It Made me miss my core days back in WOTLK. And I wish to reunite with that spirit and competition within raiding with some of the greatest players in wow.

What my personal in-game goals are:
My personal in-game goals are to be a better player, always trying to improve myself, to reach a high rank with the guild within raiding etc. I want to reach a high status and always striving for it.

If I know anyone in Cráb people?:
I do not know anyone in CP and no one on the server, so it’s a new start for me.

What my usual daily / weekly playing times are:
Sunday-Thursday from 15:00 – XX:XX
I can always raid on summerdays.

Hardware configuration of my PC:
I have a really stabil computer,
3.60GhZ intel
8 GB DDR3 Ram,
Nvidia GeForce GTX-480, 4.0

Internet connection:
I just changed my internet connection to a 50 m/bit and I’m the only one running on internet at home.

If I have any problem with some of these:

Wiping to learn an encounter?
Not at all, I have always said that there is no progression without wiping, you need to wipe some times, or a lot of times, to learn the encounter fully out. Especially now when Firelands is coming.

Coming to every raid with Flasks / Pots / Food?
Yes I always have my bank stocked up with flasks, foods and potions. Else I would just buy of AH, gold isn’t an issue nowadays.

Deserved criticism?
Constructive criticism is always good, so you can improve urself to be better!

Researching bosses before we are sitting in front of them?
I’m always watching boss videos etc. before a new encounter.

Sitting out on an occasional boss?
That is fine with me, raid leader does the Setup, and if it fits him that I’m in, then I’ll gladly join , if not, then i'll sit out. :)

Anything else that you want to add:
One thing you should know about me is that I'm a really good player with alot of past experience in my backpack, although my cata experience is pretty shitty, I know all tacts for all bosses on Heroic mode, been watching videos, read alot about them etc. so It shouldnt be a problem for me to step in and do the encounters. I dont hope that it would have that great of an impact on my application, since Firelands is right around the corner, so I can get in and wipe with progression on the new encounters.
I hope that you would take this application to some serious consideration.

Thank you for reading.
Looking forward to hear from you
/Ruben

Post subject: Re: Frost DK DPS - Firelands application
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:48 am 

Forgot to add that I also did some achievements for Glory of Cataclysm Raider the most noteable one must be Neferian. I was on kiting adds + interrupt duty. for phase 1 and 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:48 am 

just asking but how come you raid halfus but not chogall in the same raid ?

also your not on sinestra in the last wws eaven tho its a really good fight to take dks on

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:51 am 

declined, gl with the guild search

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name!

http://i.imgur.com/I5jrB.jpg

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]