[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] X-Realm Resto Shaman

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] X-Realm Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 pm 

Character Name: Nivea

Character Class: Shaman Resto main / Ele off

Character WoWArmory Link:

Your Age: 30

Your Location and Time Zone: Netherlands (GMT+1)

Your Hardware and Connection: Intel quad i7 core, 4gb ram, ATI Radeon 5770 HD.
Internet 20mb ADSL

Can you speak on Ventrilo? Yes

Detailed schedule. List the days and hours you are normally available:

Im available 7 days a week 19:00 till 01:00 or later when progress demands it.

Brief history. Previous guilds and reasons for leaving.
Im currently in a casual guild want to get into hardcore raiding again.

Raided hardcore during classic and tbc, in guilds named Iratus Lepus
and Nightwatchers on Twisthing Nether.

PVE Experience. List all raid instances and notable bosses you have defeated.
What do you like about PVE? What don't you like about PVE?
Cataclysm:
bot 4/4
totfw 1/2
bwd 4/5
Normal modes.

WOTLK:
didnt play during wotlk

TBC:
Tier 4: All cleared
Tier 5: All cleared
Tier 6: All cleared

Vanilla:
Tier 1: All cleared.
Tier 2; All cleared
Tier 3: Partially cant remember exactly

What I like most about PvE raiding is working together as a team. Its an amazing
feeling. I like clearing new content and doing it fast in a friendly enviroment with
a good laugh every now and then. The thing i like best about hardcore raiding is when
all the pieces fall together tactics are executed perfectly people help each other out
to the very limit of their skill and class.

Knowledge and theorycraft. Do you read theory about your class? How do you keep
yourself up to date? Which sites and forums do you visit?

I check mmo-champ and elitist jerks on a daily basis, arenajunkies every now and then.

Tools. Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PVE raids.
DBM, Clique, custom raid frames, custom casting bar.

Describe your keybindings: no need for a full list, but give an overview of your
most important abilities and the bindings you have chosen for them. Provide a
link to a screenshot of your interface.
Q for Riptide, my goal is to have 3 of em rolling 99% of the time.
F for healing wave
R Earth Shield
M5 Greater Healing wave
M4 Dispell
M6 ChainHeal
T for totem
= recall totems
3 Healing surge
M Healing rain

Contact. How can we contact you if your application is accepted (MSN, irc,
email)?

Email

Extra stuff. Feel free to add things.
I like raiding with dedicated skilled people, that know all the ins and outs about the class they are playing.
I have a fairly decent rogue as well :

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Please feel free to
contact me if you have any questions.

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 pm 

Things that slipped my mind,

Wind shear, i have it bound to Z so i can pinky it easy.
I use it alot since Clique allows me to have a mob targetted and still heal,
got a focus target macro for it also when i know interupts are crucial.

Reforges.. you see alot of crit was just playing around with it last night.
Still contemplating optimal firelands setup. Previously i went for the first
haste cap for the extra tick, the rest into mastery. I felt comfortable @
2200 unbuffed spirit. This will change alot, progress raids i will carry more
spirit since fights tend to last longer and people will take more damage.
Mastery will also shine here, still not really convinced if crit will be really worth
it post patch. Open for input.

Progress um yea. I can hear you guys thinking hmm... Only normals no 372 gear.
But please do remember i was in a casual guild raiding only once or twice a week. Im convinced
i got what it takes to be part of a perfect oiled machine called a hardcore raiding guild.
Only thing i need is a chance to prove myself.

PTR unfortunatly again, my guild is really casual so i didnt get into firelands as of yet.
Did my best and watched all the footage i could, seen the ragnaros method movie and some
others.

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:27 pm 
King Crab

Declined.. try aiming a little lower.

Post subject: Re: [Declined] X-Realm Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:39 pm 

bummer :(

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]