[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Dunderslyna, resto shaman[xrealm]

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Accepted] Dunderslyna, resto shaman[xrealm]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:18 pm 

Personal information:

* Sex: Male
* Nationality: Stockholm, Sweden

* Playing times: I am online from 4pm to around midnight mon-thur. During friday and saturday i just keeps logging on and off the whole day to see if there is something special going on (alt raids, etc, etc) and during sunday i am almost always online the entire day to see if the raid starts earlier than the given time.

* Previous guilds: Ive been playing WoW for 5 almost 6 years now and during that time ive been in 4 guilds total and never left any of them they all got disband for diffrent kinds of reasons. The guilds i've been in is: The Blood Souls(Talnivarr, vanilla), Klöver Seven(Outland, Tbc), Epicfabriken(Shattered Hand, Wotlk), Sneakattack(Twisting Nether, Cataclysm)

* Other:

Technical information:
* CPU: Intel quad core 2..6 ghz tho ive clocked it so its running atm on 3.0 ghz
* GPU: Gefore 250 gts 1024 mb videomemory
* RAM: 4096 mb
* Internet Connection: 10/1 Never had any bigger problems with it. dies around 1-2 times a month but gets up after like a minute again.
* Operating System: Windows vista home edition
* Additional Information: Nothing more special about this computer. I can say tho that in a week i will get my new computer and that one is much more interresting to read about than this one: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/namnlsjpg1.jpg/

Character
* Nick: Dunderslyna
* Class and Race: Goblin Shaman
* Level: 85
* /played: 356 days 19 hours 4 minutes 47 seconds

* A link to your gear and talents: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... yna/simple

* Link to a Screenshot of your UI in raid combat: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/namnlspa.jpg/

* Links to Log(s) of your performance in raid(s): http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/114126/

* Professions:
Enchanting 525 Can do every enchant in the entire game.
Alchemy 525 Got potion master as main brewery

* Exalted Cataclysm factions:
Dragonmaw Clan: Exalted
Guardians of Hyjal: Exalted
The Earthen Ring: Exalted
Hellscream's Reach: Exalted
Therazane: Exalted
Ramkahen: Exalted

Also exalted with my current guild Sneakattack

* Special Achievements:
The old school amani war bear that atleast was abit hardcore at the time i archived it.
Kil'jaeden kill pre nerf

* Bosses you killed in Cataclysm:
Blackwing Decent: 6/6 hc Resto shaman
Bastion of twilight 4/4 normal 3/5 hc resto shaman
Throne of the four winds: 2/2 hc Resto shaman

* Bosses you killed pre Cataclysm:
Vanilla:
Molten core: 10/10 mage
Onyxia lair: 1/1 mage
Blackwing Lair 4/8 mage
aq 20: 5/6 mage

The burning crusade:
Karazhan: 12/12 Mage
Gruul's Lair: 2/2 Mage
Magtheridon's Lair: 1/1 mage
Serpentshrine Caverns: 6/6 mage
Tempest Keep: 4/4 mage
Mount Hyjal: 5/5 Resto shaman
Black Temple: 9/9 Resto shaman
Sunwell Platue 6/6 Resto shaman

Wrath of the lich king:
Naxxramas 15/15 Resto shaman
The obsidian sanctum: 1/1 Resto shaman
The eye of eternity: 1/1 resto shaman
Ulduar: 13/13 hc Resto shaman
Trial of the Crusade 5/5 Hc resto shaman
Icecrown citadel: 12/12 hc Mage, Switched to mage here since the guild needed one at that particulary moment.
The ruby sanctum 1/1 Mage

* Where and how did you hear about us. Was sitting around and read some guilds recruitment page on wowprogress.com and feelt like Cráb people could give me what i wanted.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:

* Talents: There is loads of diffrents speccs for a resto shaman but i choosed this one cause i feelt it suited me the best why? because i am a ratha heavy mana using resto shaman that likes to keep hes healing rain up at 100% of the fight and that costs alot of mana. so i choosed to play with 2 talents in telluric Currents instead Ancestral Swiftness and go for master/movement speed on boots. I know that i lose instant ghost wolf but if you are quick enough on your reactions you wont need it and that can save someones life since you cant heal while in ghost wolf as you surely can guess. I want to put in here that i also got alright elemental gear and offspecc that i like playing just for you guys to know.

* Gear: Alright the biggest *problem* in my gear setup atm is another 372 trinket. It would mean the biggest upgrade in putting out higher hps than before. tho the items i lack just haven't dropped yet and they are few i can say.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=63540 mail chest from omnotron
http://www.wowhead.com/item=65246 head from nefarian
http://www.wowhead.com/item=60235 boots from sinestra
http://www.wowhead.com/item=65076 Ring from omnotron
http://www.wowhead.com/item=63494 of the undertow from nezir
http://www.wowhead.com/item=65124 trinket from chogal
http://www.wowhead.com/item=60233 Trinket from sinestra
http://www.wowhead.com/item=65017 could use this if i got some problems with the mana on some of the fights.
Thats it when i got those items i am fully gearet from this tier. tho firelands arrives shortly and there isnt much time left for me to get my gear but there wont be a problem.

* Guild: Its hard for me to answer this question since i have never had any reasons to leave my other guild they all got disband for diffrent kinds of reasons. All tho Cráb People will be the most highest ranked guild between the guilds i have played with and that speaks for it self when it comes to progress. So i guess there will be a much bigger competition betweek each other inside the guild everyone fighting for a spot and wants to be the best.

* WoW goals: I dont got thoughts on quiting wow so guess il be here until blizzard decide there will be an end for world of warcraft. Ive always wanted to be in a guild thats top 50 to start with in the world thats what i strive for at the moment with my world of warcraft playing days.

Best regard: Dunderslyna, Twisting Nether

Post subject: Re: Dunderslyna, resto shaman[xrealm]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:02 pm 

Me like, GL :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:37 am 
Casual

I'd trade small amount of crit for instant ghost wolf, as many encounters require swift movement, especially for healer when you are focused on keeping everyone alive.
otherwise pretty decent app. gl! :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:29 pm 
Officer

You're currently in a 10 man guild? What is the reason for wanting to raid in a 25 man guild, and what were your reason for starting raiding 10 man instead of 25 in the first place?

Do you have a microphone, and not afraid to use it?

When did you kill LK heroic, at what percent was the buff at?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 pm 

thats a lot of council wipes :)

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name!

http://i.imgur.com/I5jrB.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 pm 

make it 100 council wipes the bottom line for writing an apply :D:D:D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 pm 

Yes i am in a 10man guild atm. The reason is cause i have been playing with irl friends the whole cataclysm.
My last 25man guild decided to raid 10man in cataclysm instead of 25man so i just keeped it that way until now when we my friends stopped playing wow going casual etc etc that i wanted to try raid 25man again. It also makes it quiet more fun to progress on bosses.

Yes i got a microphone and not afraid to use it.

30% thats why i didnt put it as an notable archivement cause it wasnt rly a challenge when i killed him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:52 pm 
Officer

Alright. I've decided to give you a shot.

Transfer over and whisper an officer for an invite.

Post subject: Re: [On Hold] Dunderslyna, resto shaman[xrealm]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:26 pm 
Officer

Please check your PM.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]