Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Ansikte - Holy Paladin [Xrealm]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:16 pm 

* Name: Armin
* Sex: Male
* Nationality: Swedish
* Playing times: I can attend every single raid. Whenever i'm at home i'm online at WoW, i'm even online at work so you'll see me online pretty much all the time.
* Previous guilds: Sneakattack @ Twisting Nether is the only notable one. I left them because progress wasn't peoples number one goal in the game and thats what I find the most enjoyable. People were slacking and not showing up - thats not the right philosophy for me. I wanna give 100% dedication to WoW cause thats when the game becomes enjoyable for me. I left quite gutted from the guild since we had just reached the actual real bosses of T11 (Council and Sinestra).
* Other: Right now im "in-between" guilds so to speak. I left Sneakattack for the reasons mentioned above and im in a guild with some friends at the moment until I find myself a better home.

Character
* Nick: Ansiktet
* Class and Race: Blood Elf Paladin
* Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... t/advanced
* UI Screenshot: http://i56.tinypic.com/de5p9i.jpg - I'll get a combat screenshot tonight when I raid.
* WoL Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/114126/ I'm in pretty much every log under the name Ansikte or Totallydazed. I recently namechanged so you can find my there under both nicknames. If I am missing from any log, you will find me under dps with the name Komdebråk. Even though my dps numbers are not of any importance I just mainly want to highlight that I am in every log and therefore my raid attendance is at 100%.
* Professions: I have Jewelcrafting and Alchemy. I chose JC so that I could have the freedom of getting Mastery as my profession stat bonus for my offspec which is protection. The reason for alchemy is the oh so lovely alchemy trinket for healing.

* Talents: I have chosen the holy spec that I use because for me its probably the only viable spec at the moment for heroic raiding. This spec outshines and excels all the other ones for hardmode raiding thanks to the talent Pursuit of Justice. 15% Movementspeed is crucial during hardmode fights since less time spent running is more time spent casting. The only fight this spec isn't optimal is Chimaeron I guess.
* Gear: The only thing I feel that I lack at the moment is the T11 4p bonus and Shard Of Woe. I have the tokens ready in my bag but don't have enough valor points. I was running with T11 2p up until this week where it finally was my turn to get the leg token. I've been passing them all for my fellow locks and priests since I didn't really run with any mana problem, but now with 4.2 mana nerfs incoming and alot of progression heading my way I feel that spirit will be a big help in surviving those long 8-10 minute first kills. Oh and also the obvious BiS pieces here and there but i've just been unlucky with drops and rolls.

* Reason For Application: Well first of all you have completed Tier 11 already. This is something I feel that I should have done too if it wasn't for my guild breaking all apart. This both shows skill and dedication, two quality attributes that are crucial for success in this game. I want to join a guild where I can contribute with both those attributes and at the same time feel that its a mutual deal, coming from both sides. Second of all you are a 25man guild, I feel that thats the "real" raiding and not in 10man.

Sometimes during progression it felt like it was more setup dependent then skill dependent, I guess blizzard have corrected problems like these in T12 but I still don't want to find myself in a situation where missing a certain class is halting our progress. I hope that I can find a place where people can compete with eachother to keep improving themselves (since I personally feel that competition/rivalry is one of the best ways to spur yourself for improvement) while at the same time having a great raid atmosphere.

* My WoW Goals: I started playing this game at the 30% ICC Buff, It was a little before the release of Cataclysm so that would put me in about ~7-8 months of playtime. Don't take my lack of experience as a bad thing, i've always been a gamer and I recently discovered WoW thanks to one of my friends.

Even though I haven't played nearly as long as most of the WoW players I have encountered I still play at higher skill level than they do (according to myself of course). What draws me to online gaming in the first place is the competition aspect of it, before I played WoW I played DotA and Counter-Strike on a competetive level for quite some time.

What I would love to achieve in WoW is basically the same thing as I did in the previous game I put my time into, sure I cant win Dreamhack when I play WoW PvE but I would like to atleast have played on a high-end level with people sharing the same goal as me.

If there is anything I might have forget, or if there is anything that you wonder - please feel free to write and I'll get back to you :)
/Ansikte

Post subject: Re: Ansikte - Holy Paladin [Xrealm]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:10 pm 
Officer

Declined - We currently do not have any holy paladin spots available, sorry.

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Ansikte - Holy Paladin [Xrealm]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 pm 

Cheers then :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]