Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] X-Realm Spriest
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:47 pm 

Hey Everybody i hope you will enjoy it :

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Your name,Your age,Where are you from?Hey everybody, i am Dimitris from Greece i'm 19 years old.I live in a town far away from our Capital city Athens,i live with my mother and my brother since my father works away from Home on a ship which contains oil and he leaves home for a year or so.I am planning to study Logistics on the upcoming year.My hobbies are most of the day when i have free time having fun in Dota with my friends or either being out walking or playing football sometimes.

CHARATER INFORMATION:

My Character's name is Huhoholic and he is a Troll priest.He has dual spec.Here is a link to my current Shadow spec 10/0/31 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nt/primary .Here i will also give a link out of my offspec which is Holy 6/32/3.Lastly i will give out a general armory link for my Character http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... lic/simple .

Shadow Glyphs:
Prime: Glyph of Shadow Word: Death-Glyph of Mind Flay-Glyph of Shadow Word:Pain.
Major: Glyph of Spirit Tap-Glyph of Mass Dispel-Glyph of Scourge Imprisonment.
Minor: Glyph of Shadowfiend-Glyph of Shadow Protection-Glyph of Levitate.

Holy Glyphs:
Prime: Glyph of Power Word:Shield-Glyph of Lightwell-Glyph of Renew.
Major: Glyph of Circle of Healing-Glyph of Prayer of Mending-Glyph of Dispel Magic.
Minor: Glyph of Levitate-Glyph of Shadowfiend-Glyph of Shadow Protection.

Character's MS and Current Stats:
Spell Power:7208
Haste: 17.99%
Hit: +16.63%
Crit: 13.91%
Mana Regen: 2606
Combat Regen: 1028

Proffesions Preferrences:I am using Jewelcrafting and Enchanting,since nowadays money are easy to get and you can get from many ways.I chose those two proffesions first because Jewelcrafting is one from the best proffensions which you character can benefit from and then again enchanting for pulling out my own mats,money and benefit some extra enchants which is not possible to get if you are not an enchanter.

WoW Raiding Experience:

Vanilla:
Zul'Gurub-Cleared
Onxyia-Cleared
Molten Core-Cleared
Anh'Quraj 20-Cleared
Anh'Quraj-Cleared

Burning Crusade:
Karazhan-Cleared
Gruul-Cleared
Magtheridon-Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern-Cleared
Tempest Keep-Cleared
Mount Hyjal-Cleared
Black Temple-Cleared
Sunwell Plauteu-3/6

Wrath of the Lich King:
Pre 3.1

The Obsidian Sanctum 10m: +3D
The Obsidian Sanctum 25m: +3D
Naxxramas 10m: 15/15
Naxxramas 25m: 15/15
Eye of Eternity 10m: 1/1
Eye of Eternity 25m: 1/1
Including 10 man Glory outdated.

Pre 3.2

Ulduar 10m: 14/14
Ulduar 10m Hard Mode: - 13/13
Ulduar 25m: 14/14
Ulduar 25m Hard Mode: - 13/13
Including Both Glories.

Pre 3.3

Trial of the Crusader 10m: 5/5
Trial of the Grand Crusader 10m: 5/5(Inclduing Insanity)
Trial of the Crusader 25m: 5/5
Trial of the Grand Crusader 25m: 4/5

Pre 3.3.5

Icecrown Citadel 10m: 12/12
Icecrown Citadel 10m Heroic Mode: 12/12
Icecrown Citadel 25m: 12/12
Icecrown Citadel 25m Heroic Mode:12/12(Lich King Outdated)
Including Both Glories.

Pre 4.0

The Ruby Sanctum 10m: 1/1
The Ruby Sanctum 10m Heroic Mode: 1/1(Outdated)
The Ruby Sanctum 25m: 1/1
The Ruby Sanctum 25m Heroic Mode: 0/1

Cataclysm
Current patch

Throne of the Four Winds Normal: 2/2
Throne of the Four Winds Heroic: 0/2(Although made progress on both)
Bastion of Twilight Normal: 4/4
Bastion of Twilight Heroic: 3/5
Blackwing Descent Normal: 6/6
Blackwing Descent Heroic: 6/6

INTERFACE INFORMATION:
Here i will post some screenshotts of the UIs i've been using lately,http://imageshack.us/f/62/wowscrnshot050511234830.jpg/ i've been playing with this one for some months which i've built myself.Here i will post out my current UI http://imageshack.us/f/851/wowscrnshot062711211023.jpg/ , i downloaded that one from Manaflask.com it's called tUKui.Check out here for further information.

WOW CAREER HISTORY and SIMILAR QUESTIONS:

My Wow career starts early back in the start of 2006 where i've started raiding with my warrior tank back on Darksorrow-EU on a guild Called Ruin and we had a pretty nice progress for Vanilla and went very good through many contents but in the start on Naxxramas most of our players had to take a break and the guild ended up dissbanding some others like Muqq one of our members ended up joining Nihilum and a bunch of other people started out a guild called Last Hope,which is still alive.When TBC came i've started with this priest on Magtheridon-EU where i've played the whole TBC and first content of Wotlk,in a guild called Skydrakes but in the start of Wotlk it dissbanded due to the fact that the majority of the guild left for better guilds,so the at start of Wotlk until ToC i was in a guild called Hi Goat.When ToC came i had call from many friends of mine to create our guild on Darksorrow-EU so we went through it and it was awsome leading your won guild although it's very hard to deal with 24 different personalities so we managed realm first Insanity in 10 although in 25 we had raiders only logging for farm raids and we just killed 4 out of 5 bosses,but when ICC came out we couldn't keep 25 man team up since most of our members corrupted our guild by leaving and creating their own guild and leeching our members.Then most of friends had to stop playing and i stopped raiding for some regulary and joined casual guild Omega till June which also dissbanded because we our progress stopped when we reached Lich King on 25.Summer came on and two of my friends started playing again and we decided to transfer to Sunstrider-EU and joined Mist but were very lucky once more and the guys changed their raiding days schedule but nobody couldn't attend Mondays and the guild ended up stopped raiding.The leader though made a weekly pug himself 11/12 heroic runinng everyweek and 12/12 heroic 10 aswell,i joined the world of pugging and went like this through the start of Cata since we were raiding 1 day per week and made 11/12 heroic and Halion in just 2 hours.Cata came and i had my exams going on i kept raiding but casualy as social in my friend's guild called Raunchy.I started raiding again serious since the start of this May on Addicts on Balnazzar-EU.

Previous guild and reasons for leaving it:
Those two last months i've been playing with Addicts whom claimed to be top 100 ranked now in Firelands but after the hard work i've mae me and some others good players inside it to help them regain the 8/13 heroic progress they said they had we've been doing like 4/13 heroic on 25 man and 1 on 10 man and spending nights over and over again progressing on bosses which we've Already had done.After we regained it they started treating us bad and getting in their friend who were lucking even Nefarian on normal and carried them through Nefarian and CHo'gall heroic and many other Encounters,they made them officers and all these drama after i said taht i am dissapointed of their officer team i got threaten by one of their officers called Burgen who said that he won't let me to get into a guild on this server or to any other server.So i took the desicion my self and applied to you guys since i stopped raiding with them.

Why do you want to join:
I think Crab People has the qualities I'm looking for in a guild. These qualities are being serious about raiding, while at the same time having a good community of friendly people with a sense of humor. Having strong and fair leadership that can make the right discisions when needed, and care about the members and not just about themselves. I want to have a nice guild to experience the new content with, that can have fun at the right times, and be serious when needed.

WOL:Proving a link of Addicts i hope they're not delted,where i've been Dpsing http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/13503 ... dar/06-11/ .

What can you offer Crab People as a player?
(Compared to other people playing the same class.): I can offer you a dedicated and skilled dps priest, a stable and honest guy, who will always hunger for progress and for once i'd like to see some realm first and get the chance to stand next to people of the same gaming aspect and skill which will allow me if i get accepted to learn more and more and also get the chance to race through top 500 ranked guilds in the world.Then again i can offer a thick skinned player who will take his mistakes as a "MAN" and try to improve from them and be mature or very humorist when needed.I am always competative as a player but by making fun and not contrary,fights over things like these is something that i am always trying to avoid.

What do you consider your job in raids and what is it you love about it:
Firstly, my job in raids is most likely supportutive especially on 10 man raiding either as a dps or a healer,although in 25 man raids i am also suportutive but tending to be a good dps since we got buffed from the start of cata where we'been shit as a dps class.What i love about it is just dpsing or just being DPS and multidoting i fucking love that:D,after those 5 years of healing.. boooooring.Secondly, what i also love are fights like Alysrazor,fights with much movement adds and such fights which expect coordination,movement,adds killing and such.

SYSTEM INFORMATION:
iNTERL(R) Core (TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
wINDOWS 7 64-Bit Ultimate
8.00 GB Ram
Nvidia 350 GTS 450
Internet Connection of 24 Mbps, this is the best you can get here in Greece and it's pretty Stable.

In game contact information such as alts:Well, i have no alts on this server so i guess if you would like to contact me just add in-game Dsaltsoglou@yahoo.gr which is my real-ID,you can find me there if i am online on any alts.

I don't think i have any much more to say i hope o covered up the most important things.Thank you for reading my Application, and I hope that it did not turn into too much of a boring wall of text.I tried to put as much confince as i can but even people can write pages and pages, but when it comes down to raid time things seem to be quite different.

Best regards,
Huhoholic:)

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Application.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:51 pm 

My OS link i've missed sorry,http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/balnazzar/Huhoholic/talent/secondary .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 pm 

Hey,

Fellow facemelter here,

Spec seems fine, but i'm a bit confused by your glyph choice. Glyph of Spirit Tap is very solo levelling due to the very low chance of killing something with SW:D and up to 20 others hitting it at the same time reduces your chance of landing the killing blow.

With the Scourge Imprisonment glyph there is not a lot to use it on, and with Cráb People, I've never needed to use the spell once. in Cataclysm. I think Glyph of Fade would be a lot better and Glyph of Psychic Scream for things such as Cho'gal is far superior.

I think haste on gloves is better as we benefit more from it (and it's cheaper! :lol:) and you don't have DMC: Volcano, it's still one of the best trinkets available (even in normal Firelands) and it's relatively inexpensive now.

You also reforged some items to crit, when that's our weaker stat, i'm just a bit unsure about that.

Have you played any firelands either on live and ptr? and how do you think it has changed the class overall?

If you could change any ability, what would you change and why?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm 

Yes, about the spirit tap there i use it as a personal prefference,athough my scourge glyph for the shackle i had it on for nefarian progreess as i was asked to,You are also right about Physical Scream glyph and on Cho'gall heroic since we did it on 10 they didn't want me to fear at all.Yes fuck shake sorry, i had healing enchant on...my bad.I didn't have the chance to raid on PTR since there was on cata version on my downloader.I changed my glyphs due to your suggestions since on 25 man cho'gall this glyph is a must.Although as far as i know mastery was our weakest stat in 4.1 and crit was better although now in Firelands as soon as we reach an amount of 2200+ plus haste i heard we should we boing for mastery since it might be one of our best stats.Yes i think the class has changed overall

Ok, so people have been wondering how our stats weights have changed since the nerf of our dots and the buff to our direct damage spells, I'll give a short, simple, yet complete answer: Haste is still better than both Mastery and Crit but difference is minimal.

HOWEVER – Recent tests suggest that haste scalling MAY start decaying after a certain threshold has been reached – This however NEEDS to be tested when we get the right ilvl gear so don’t go all crazy and start reforging everything to Mastery when you reach that haste softcap just yet, wait until we can confirm it.

And mastery will be our best stat, now I will explain this and I hope everyone reads it: This will happen when we reach 2140 (With Dark Intent) or ~2588 (Without Dark intent) haste.

Haste remains unreforged.

Crit reforged to Haste / Mastery / Spirit when not capped and going for hit capped gear

Mastery reforged to Haste / Spirit when not capped and going for hit capped gear

Spirit reforged to Haste/Crit when above the cap or going for not hit capped gear.

That's how our reforge would be i think.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:13 am 

Oh by the way i forgot to mention, that i've been searching for weeks this trinket since back then i wasn't playing that much to have the money but still there is no one on the Auction House.About the PTR raids i might didn't play, but i've seen all the live streams of the For the Horde/Blood Legion(forgot to mention).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:18 am 
Officer

declined due to lack of interest

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]