[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Blackveil, Marksmanship Hunter

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Accepted] Blackveil, Marksmanship Hunter
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:40 pm 

Real life info

Name:
Ryan

Some info about who you are and what you do for a living:
Well I'm a guy who loves music, football and computers in general. I don't work as I have severe depression but I still play wow and raid all that time.

Character info

Character Name:
Blackveil

Current realm:
Tarren Mill

Class:
Hunter

Race:
Orc

Total time played:
323 days

Armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... l/advanced

Experience and gear for offspecs:
I can play both BM and Surv if the buffs are needed. I actually prefer Surv to MM right now

Profession 1: Enchanting 525
Profession 2: Jewelcrafting 525
First Aid: 525
Cooking: 525
Fishing: 525

Please elaborate on your profession choices.
I have chosen Enchanting for the 40 agility on rings and for the disenchanting of items.
Jewelcrafting is the top profession for stats as it gives 81 agility while others only give 80

What talent builds are you using:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nt/primary

Which glyphs are you using:
Steady Shot for the 10% damage to steady shot, rapid fire for the extra speed and aimed shot for the 5 focus you regain after a crit

Please elaborate on your talent and glyph choices.
Like I have said above are the main reasons I have chosen my glyphs. However the main reason I have chosen the Aimed shot glyph is because I hardcast steady shot in my rotation rather than using the arcane shot in my rotation.

Knowledge and theory

How do you keep yourself up to date with class changes:
To keep myself up to date I read MMO-champion.com everyday, I read the hunter forums there and usually read guides over and over again to get some information on weither I am doing something wrong or which guide suites me best.

Do you read up on theorycraft about your class:
Yes i do always lol. Mostly read hunter guides and theory from ensidia.com from Calebv and some guides on MMO-champion.com and elitist jerks.

What websites do you visit to this end:
Mentioned above. Elitist-Jerks.com, MMO-champion.com, wow-europe.com and ensidia.com

Past history

When did you first start playing World of Warcraft:
about 4 or 5 years ago now

Previous guild(s):
The Dark Embrace, Purple Reign, Unstable Connections, Insane Asylum, Rebirth, QT Yacht Club, Taken
Reason(s) for leaving previous guild(s):
The Dark Embrace: Disbanded
Purple Reign: It was a social guild
Unstable Conncetions: Kicked because I got Hacked
Insane Asylum: Kicked due to my depression
Rebirth: Left due to over recruitment
QT Yacht Club: Disbanded
Taken: Left due to wanting to go into 25 man raiding again and I wanted to be horde

Who can we ask if we want to know more about you:
Armadda on the Quel'thalas Server

Raid experience and history

Other characters (inc name and Server):
None atm

What is your raid experience :

Vanilla:
Hadn't started playing

TBC:
Karazhan: Cleared
ZA: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
TK: Up to Kael
SSC: Up to Vahsj
BT: Up to Council
Sunwell: Didn't get to raid

WOTLK:
Naxxramas 10/25: Cleared
OS 3d 10/25: Cleared
Malygos 10/25: Cleared
Ulduar 10/25: Cleared
TOC 10/25: Cleared
TOGC 10: Cleared
TOGC 25: 4/5
ICC 10/25 Normal: Cleared
ICC 10/25 Heroic: Cleared

Cataclysm:
BWD Normal: Cleared
BWD Heroic: Cleared
BOT Normal: Cleared
BOT Heroic: 4/5, missing council
TOTFW Normal: Cleared
TOTFW Heroic: 2/2

Playtime

Usual Playtimes:
All day everyday

Any usual events that impede on your playtime:
Nothing except going to doctors during the day

Any upcoming events that impede on your playtime:
No

Show us your best

Why Questionable Ethics:
I want to join Crab People because your guild is very high end and I would love to be a part of that.

Why should we pick you:
You should pick me because I show all the qualities of being a really good raider such as dedication, preparation and someone who shows up prepared and ready to go

What are your in-game goals:
My in-game goals are to make the best out of my character i.e. achievements, raiding, gear and just make him the best he can be

Post an image of your UI:
http://s744.photobucket.com/albums/xx82 ... 184058.jpg

Please post your key binds (Only if you use hidden ones):
F = Serpent Sting
1 = Steady Shot
2 = Aimed Shot
3 = Chimera Shot
4= Kill Shot
5= Distracting Shot
V = Rapid Fire
D= Feign Death
R = Hunters Mark
Wheel Mouse Down = Readiness
Wheel Mouse Up = Deterrence
A = Master's Call
Shift G = Raptor Strike
G = Misdirection Macro
Shift D = Arcane Torrent
Shift 2 = Snake Trap Macro
Shift Wheel Mouse Up = Frost Trap Macro
Shift Wheel Mouse Down = Freezing Trap Macro
Shift 4 = Explosive Trap Macro
Shift F = Camoflauge
Shift M = Scatter Shot
Shift N = Disengage

Computer and internet information

Computer specifications:
Will be getting a new laptop so cant really say this

Connection:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1337055136.png

How often do you have disconnects:
Not alot

Do you have issues with D/C due to internet or computer problems?:
No

Do you have Ventrilo:
Yes

Do you have a microphone and are you able/willing to use it during raids:
Yes

Last Thing;
I just want to say thanks for taking the time to read my application and hopefully I get to raid with you all soon

Post subject: Re: Blackveil, Marksmanship Hunter
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 pm 
Officer

any combat logs you could provide?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:30 pm 

im sorry but recently the guilds i have been in do not provide any that i can find

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:58 pm 
King Crab

Accepted, transfer over and whisper an officer for an invite.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]