[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined]Unholy Deathknight Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:04 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined]Unholy Deathknight Application
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:20 pm 

Personal Information:

Name:John/Giannis
Spoken languages:Greek,English,
Hobbies:Playing football,watching movies,playing Dota,PES,CS but mainly WoW.

Character Information:

Character name:Angelusmorts
Server name:Balnazzar
Played time on character:151 day,16 hours
Class:DeathKnight
Race:Orc
Primary Professions:Jewelcrafting/Enchanting(525/525)
Secondary Professions:Archeology/Cooking/Fishing/First Aid(525 All)

Character's Armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/balnazzar/%C3%81ngelusmorts/advanced

Character'sBuilds:

Character's MS build:http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jbGZoZcucdfMuMRu:Vks0mbMc0
Character'S OS build:http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jcGr0sMruszoZchc:R0z0RaM0c

(Note that the second build might not be strong enough for tanking but i am checking it as i want to increase the dk's AoE tanking atm).

Glyph Explanation:

Prime Glyphs(Unholy):

Glyph of Death Coil-Death Coil is the only ability i use to consume my Runic Power more often(except the big cds).By using this glyph i increase it's damage done by 15%

Glyph of Scourge Strike:Scourge Strike is an Unholy Dk's main ability.Scourge Strike deals some physical damage but it also deals 18% more damage for each diseaces i have on my target by 18% and it is shown as shadow damage.With this glyph i increase that shadow damage to 30%(note that Scourge Strike takes an even greater increase from the mastery).

Glyph of Raise Dead:An Unholy Dk's pet is the 20%-30% of his total damage and is one of the stronger,if not the strongest pet,in-game.By using this glyph my ghoul get's 40% of my character's strength and stamina and this also is much great when i use Dark Transformation and it becomes a monstority.

Prime Glyphs(Blood):

Glyph of Death Strike:With Death Strike being one of the main abilities a tank should use i increase the damage it does by 2% for each 5 points of Runic Power i have which then equals to more damage and thus more lifesteal.

Glyph of Death and Decay:Since i increased the damage of the Death and Decay by adding 3 points in the Unholy tree it's a good idea to increase the duration of this ability.(I keep in my that there will be times when i will or the raid will need to move the boss but i try to not drop it at the wrong time).

Glyph of Heart Strike:Since Heart Strike took Blood Strike's place i decided to use this glyph to increase the damage done by 30%(it's good for AoE with all the other abilities and there is pretty much no way to lose aggro with everything else).

(Note:As you can clearly see i decided to go for AoE tanking but i am testing it atm so i didn't take my final decision).

Stat Priority:

Strength > Hit to Cap > Haste > Mastery > Expertise to Cap

Strength:

Strength is the best stat of a dk and it holds a great ratio against the other stats(generally i prefer 40 strength on my gear unless it will give me 20 strength from the set bonus or if i need the other stats which are hit and haste).

Hit:

Hit rating for an Unholy Dk should be at 8.00% as at most of melee classes.

Haste:

Haste is the greatest stat and holds a ratio of 50%+1/10 in the total stats i can get from enchants/gems/reforges with the next one being mastery.

Mastery:

Mastery comes after Haste and it's ratio is 50%-1/10 of the total stats i get from the enchants/gems/reforges.

Expertise:

Expertise for Unholy Dks should be pretty much around 25-26(781 rating as Manaflask suggests).

Character's Stats:

Strength:5.796
Attack Power:12.716
Haste:33.16%(or 2.099)
Hit:8.07%(or 969)
Expertise:29(or 898)
Mastery:15.73(or 1.386)

Notes:At the moment the problem i deal is that i am over the expertise cap for some points but as you can also see from my reforges i tried to burn as much as i could(reason is that i was frost for 4.1 and i had to get some expertise and with the new pieces i got they gave me more expertise).Another but least is the 0.07% overcap from hit but it's not that great of a problem.

WoW Raiding Expirience:

The Burning Crusade:

Karazhan-Cleared
Gruul-Cleared
Magtheridon-Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern-Cleared
Tempest Keep-Cleared
Zul'Aman-Cleared (including bear runs)
Mount Hyjal-Cleared
Black Temple-Cleared pre nerf
Sunwell Plauteu-Cleared pre nerf

Wrath of the Lich King:

Naxxramas-Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum-Cleared
Eye of Eternity-Cleared
Ulduar-Cleared(Without a lot of hardmodes since my account got hacked but i was able to get Realm First Algalon)
Trial of the Crusader-Cleared
Trial of the Grand Crusader-Cleared (Including Mad skill in 10 and Insanity on 25 after a few days 3.3 hit)
Icecrown Citadel-11/12 Heroic(got Bane on my Deathknight a week before Cata hit)

Cataclysm:

Throne of the Four Winds-Cleared(Normal+Heroic)
Bastion of Twilight-Cleared(Normal+2/5 Heroic)
Blackwing Descent-Cleared(Normal+Heroic)
Firelands-2/7

World of Logs:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/vmyz ... amageDone/
(note that on this fight i am tanking the boss in dps spec)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/yyb6 ... amageDone/

Note:For further you can search in the Addicts reports but i hope you will take in mind that as a deathknight i had a lot of jobs to do(kiting adds,tanking Chim and even hitting gongs on Atra:S)but i still think my damage is good to prove it from that prospective,plus i am going Unholy now which got +15% more strength.

Theorycrafting:

About my class i visit manaflask.com(and for more information), elitistjerks.com and i also visit the Son of a Lich blog.Other than that about general updates for the game in general but for my class also i visit mmochampion.com.Also since i add these resources i would like to add that i also visit the WoW Greek Community Site and i make guides myself for Dks.My last piece of work is for patch 4.03-4.06.

Here is a link:http://www.worldofwarcraft.gr/forum/t3130.html
Hope there is a greek member there that can read it and give his opinion.

Also i am making Boss Guides.Before Cataclysm came my guild had all the encounters analyzed,with proper tactics and asssignments.Now for Firelands i made guides for only 2 bosses but unfortunatelly i can't give you any links since the first guild got disbanded and Addicts require you to be a member to go to the Boss Tactics Section.:S .

System Information:

MS Windows Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Athlon II 4x645 Processor
4Gb Ram

Interface Information:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99 ... 13311.jpg/
This pic is not from my home,it's from the net i work.My Ui has the Elvui package installed.

UserInterface:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99 ... 13311.jpg/
This pic is not from my home,it's from the net i work.My UI is having the LUI installed(http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/i ... LUIv3.html)

WoW History and Questions for joining:

I started playing WoW at the last month of 1.11 and started raiding in TBC.I leveled up a warrior and joined a semi-hardcore guild named Nemesis and i cleared everything pretty much with them.After some time though i left the guild since a lot of members wanted to join better guilds for BT and i joined my cousin's guild Simulacrum.I cleared everything before the nerf but my account got banned for harrassment with a kid that was crying for taking his spot in the guild(don't wonna go in-depth with it).After that i decided to start playing on another realm with some real life friends on Sunstrider and leveled up a rogue(took Realm First 80 level also).I was in a guild called Crymore but the guild stopped raiding after some time since the guild master wanted to stop.After that i joined Aphorism and i cleared Ulduar and got Realm First Algalon with them but i failed to do the hardmodes because i got hacked.Then i came back to ToC and i did some good progress.After sometime that ICC was out i decided to join a guild called Mist that was the best on the realm before the FM.I cleared the instance and took some decent kills in time.After that the guild decided to stopped raiding and i decided to bring my alt from Ravenholdt to Sunstrider and try to gather some gear and make him my main(at that time i was holding a Saturday pug run on Ravenholdt that had the best progress since it managed 8/12 bosses before the buff and it was a good thing for the server's poor status at that time).After that i joined Prominent on Sunstrider and did some clear with my Dk(my rogue returned to Aphorism as friend and is still in that guild)there but the guild stopped raiding since the guildmaster started doing pugs and disbanded the guild.Then i joined with my Dk in the best pug that Sunstrider had.Then i joined a guild called Raunchy for casual raiding but i got tired quick and i decided to go for hardmodes.I joined Venom and i did a lot of good progress with them[8/13 hc on farm pre 4.1 and had a lot of attempts to bosses like Al'akir,Council,Cho'gal,Nefarian having each of these on their last phases(except the last one barrage was hitting hard back then!!!)].The guild stopped raiding since a lot of drama occured with some people and the gm himself and we lost half of the people of our core.

Reasons for leaving previous guild:

I decided to leave Addicts cause when they recruited me i was told from their officers that the guild was having great goals(saying that they were aiming for sponsorships and world 100 ranks).I joined with a couple of friends from Sunstrider there and we found ourselves in a guild that wasn't able to kill Magmaw/ODS/Chim/Malo/Val&The(note that their progress was 8/13 and they proclaimed that they had a lot of tries in the end bosses at last %).After 2 weeks some of the good recruits got the guild back and we managed to get them at 2 rank on the realm.But after sometime a few of the recruits became officers(and some raiders)and they acted a bit aggresive in a passive way against my friends.After a drama that occured with my friend and the people there i decided that this guild is not a good one neither they will ever make anything with officers(who had no previous expirience and they came in with 1 heroic and 11/12 normal for cata progress).For any more details i can let you know on replies if you want.

What do you find most rewarding in the game?

I would say when people accept me and acknowledge my work(in raids and outside of them),because i am a really decicated player and i hope that i will be able to prove it to you also :D .Other than that since i am in the PvE section i would say killing a boss with people that we have been progressing on it.

Explain, what boss is the hardest one you have been on? and why?

I am not sure enough but i would say Yogg-Saron.I know that i did a lot of progress before WotLK but i heard that this boss was similar to C'thun,since they are both Old Gods(and C'thun was well-known for being the boss that took most time to come down even now).So with all that stress i failed in the clouds(bad melee) and with 2nd phase.But after one and a half night of progress i managed to fix that by relaxing a bit ;D

Do you have Vent/Teamspeak and a working mic?

Yep.

Do you know any people in Crab People that might be able to vouch for you?

Nope.

Anything else you would like to add?

Yes my alts and my old main.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... der/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... dan/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... nne/simple

And that i know tactics for the other bosses i didn't clear in Firelands(did a lot of tries on the first ones with pugs on PTR,eventhough i know that you are progressing on Hardmodes atm i saw some uploaded videos and i always try to keep myself up to date).

Thanks for reading.

Regards,
Angelus

Post subject: Re: Unholy Deathknight Application
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:22 pm 

btw i just saw that i wrote two times for my UI but it's the Elvui not Lui:).I will try to go and pug to get a pic during a raid boss encounter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:45 am 

Kalh tyxh wraio to apply.

Good luck and nice apply.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:04 pm 

will have to say no to this one, gl with the guild search

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name!

http://i.imgur.com/I5jrB.jpg

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]