[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Apply Balance Druid Michaelltnt X-realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Apply Balance Druid Michaelltnt X-realm
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:41 pm 

Personal Information

Name: Michael
Nationality: Netherlands (EU)
Play schedule availability: 100%. only 1x a month i might be away for me collega witht he navy i study for NCO. this then from monday-Thursday ( back on friday).

Character Information

Character’s Name: Michaelltnt
Class/Race: Druid-Troll
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... t/advanced link fixed by Mouse
Please provide a screen shot of your current UI. http://imageshack.us/f/838/45062107.jpg/ If u want more from in combat tell so. This is not all.
Total played time: 166 days played 71 days on 85. + about 150 days with alts.

Character/Game-play Questions

Please provide some logs (WoL/etc) So we can check your preformance:

This is all i got atm. me old guild dident record WOl (slacks) http://imageshack.us/f/190/naamloosqqqq.jpg/

Please explain the strengths and weaknesses of your spec:

Strenghts of an Boomkin:

15% reduced damage + 4% extra of perserverence.
5% haste to raid always helpfull to others.
If there is AOE needed in an boss fight boomkins are always handy, our aoe is verry good.
For Ragnaros we got our knockback what is realy needed on that fight on HC.
An big strenght of an boomkin is the dps in an multidot-boss-fight. We can perform the best on fights like those and get the best dps out.
(if the raid is hungry always a Joke of kfc can be there)

Weaknesses of an Boomkin:

In an Fight where we have to move alot (single target boss) we are not the best class. We lose alot of dps of that.

What are your positive and negative aspects as a raider?

Positive:

If in a raid you do it as an group, if a few fail it is over. its all about teamwork,communication and Clear thinking.
Another thing for personel is if i do High dps (top 3) i know i did me job well.
i always give 110% in raids and i wanne see it from others aswell.
If we got an boss almost dead lets say 4% wipe or just a bit more, and its end raiding time i wanne continue i wanne kill the boss and not wait for an new day.

Negative:

if i dont get the required dps what i exept from meself i just get mad on me own what makes me push the dps harder on the next try/fight. (negative part + positive)
If i die in an fight i am disapointed in me own. So i have to perform better.

What are the positive and negative attributes of you as a person?

Positive:

I have been an Ex-raidleader + Officer in difrent guilds.
I always like to have a talk Before/after the raid most of the time online
I call out stuff in a fight if needed.
i know fights what are coming up. even if i dident do them yet, i am just used to read up on fights know the fights that i dident do yet.

Negative:

Sometimes i can get mad in pvp if the Horde is being fail.

Whats your current progress in Cata, and what is your view on the current content?

5/7 normal ( i do know all fights exept Ragnaros HC + Morjodamo HC. on all others fights i readed up as much as possible + watched.

The problem with that is i whas looking for a guild before Firelands came out. The Guild i whas in promised me alot of stuff like top 100. + sponsers. But after an week or 2 i started to notice it aint going to happen.

Your History

What are your past PvE experiences, also can you give us a brief run down of your past guilds.

Pantheon: i whas for about 2years in this guild trew icc and begin cata. After the gm/officer/core-raider left the guild went backwords alot. more people decided to leave. After there whas no more progress and people couldent be bothered to show up for raids anymore i decided to leave aswell. (the guild is now merged with frequency)

Frequency: this whas a good guild from what i heard but alot of people went inactive after cata came out so i dident knew if it whas going to be great. in the begin in went well good progress alot of signups. untill the merge happend with pantheon. we ended up with about 40 raiders. at one point of progress on new bosses and old bosses people started to make so many mistakes that are realy not needed. at one point i whas done with it people where not focused anymore and this whas every raid. after a month i decided to leave.

Addicts: After being contacted by one of the officers in this guild and by the promised things i joined. After like 3 weeks the guild disbaned.

Vanilla: Dident play back then.

Tbc: Started to play wow halfway back then i whas more into pvp on me ret pally. ofc did like Karazhan-TK-BT etc but not as active as pvp back then.

Wotlk: In this expension i decided to raid.

Naxx: Cleared
Ulduar: Cleared normal + few bosses on HC.
TOC: 3/4 HC.
After TOC i decided to change From character, i went from me pally to Balance druid.
ICC 12/12HC 10 man 11/12HC 25.
RS: HC 10 man. Normal on 25.

Cata:

BWD: 5/6 HC 25. NEF on 15% decided to change guild Close after because of the bad performence ( there whas an merge)
BOT: 2/5 HC 25.
TOTFW: 1/2 HC 25.

Have you taken any extended breaks from WoW before?
Never thinked about it tbh.

Have you been in a position of responsibility in a guild before (i.e. an officer rank or something similar)?

Yes, Raidleader in the time of naxx+ulduar
Officer in TOC+ICC and

Motivations

What are you primary reasons for wanting to PvE?

I love it. The boss fights the challenging fights and the Core of people u have to progress with.

What made you apply to Crab People?

The guild is in need of an Boomkin. I am an boomkin that knows his class,job,duty in raids. I dont like to fail in movement+dps.

What are your thoughts on the following: 10 vs 25 man Raiding. How do you feel about the current raid difficulty?

From what i heard the 10man raids are Alot easyier and it aint the same as 25.
25 if alot harder and i got more respect for guilds like that then 10mans.
The Difficulty isnt to bad i dident do the HC fights yet. But i love hard fights, an easy fight is not fun at all.

Why should we give you a trial, what can you offers us and what do you expect from us?

I can give u an Good Balance druid dps. I know alot about me class. i Know what to do what me job is in raids. And i know alot about bosses because of me history
What i expect from the guild is ofc good performence 110% effort and no stupit stuff.

Alt/Offspec:

I dont play me alts anymore i play 100% on me Boomkin.

Next to your main spec do you use an offspec for raiding? If so could you tell us a bit more about your with playing it/how geared you are.

Talent spec comments:

About me Mainspec Balance:

Talents + glyph

This is the spec i have for now. no points into Lunar shower, reason for that is that if u multi dot/have to use in an eclipse it just gets u faster out of it what is an dps loss.

if u have any questions about me talents ask please.

Glyphs:

Prime:
These are the best Dps glyphs. IS-MF-Starsurge-Wrath. its the best dps inc.
Wrath-Starsurge: Depends on the fight what glyph i will use. Single target fights/or multi dot target fights.

Major:
Rebirth: ressing a player and then gets hit by an aoe and dies again is not good. That wye u glyph this for 100%. makes it easy aswell if u got an tank dieng. he will come back with 100% and ask raid for rebuffs.
Starfall: reduce the cooldown of starfall by 30sec. Prio glyph. more damage and aoe.
Monsoon: reduce me cooldown of typhoon at some point can be usefull / i change that glpyh depending on the fight with Focus glpyh but since u stand alot further away in firelands fights it has no point to use cause u will just not be in range.

Stats priority:

1. Intelect
2. Haste /hitcap
3. Mastery
4. Crit

Gear/glyphs/enchants/gems comments:

Enchants:

Head: 60int 35 crit.
Shoulders: 50 int 25 haste.
Clock: 50 intelect.
Chest: 20 Stats.
Bracers: 130int.
Gloves: 50haste
Legs: 95 int 55 spirit
Boots: 35 mastery + inc run speed.
Mainhand: power torrent
Offhand: 40 int

Gems:

The priority gems for the following Socket:
Red=40int
Blue=20int/20spirit
yellow=20int/20haste
gray=40int.
intelect will stay always the main priority to gem for.

Gear:

i have worked out an whole list of Bis items and what are the best items to use for an boomkin. i would like me to explain it go ahead if u dont fair enough.

Offspec Resto:

Talents + glyph

(sorry if me offspec is 2x balance Friday/Saturday are mainly pvp if no pve content to be done.

Glyph

Prime:
Lifebloom: inc crit is good for it the higher it procs the better. u will mainly keep ur Lifebloom on a target and keep it up trew the fight what gives u a chanc on casting a spell without mana.
Swiftmend: not much to explain. keep ur dots on the target
Rejuvenation: 10% inc healing always welcome as glpyh.

Major:

Rebirth: like explained before 100% is a prio.
innervate: u can share innervate with a person that needs it more, but it will give u a little bit of mana aswel.
Wild growth: 6 targets better then 5.

Stats priority:

1. intelect/spirit
2. haste
3. mastery

haste and mastery are both verry good but haste stays better.

Gems:

Red=40int
blue=20int 20 spirit
yellow=20int 20haste.

Next to your main character are you using any alts and if so who are they?

All inactive.

What addons do you use?

Elvui Whole ui packedge.
DBM
Omen
Recount
Balancepowertracker for me Eclipse

How did you come to hear of flare (wowprogress/mmochampion etc)?

Wowprogress (recruitment)

Do you have any other information or anything else to add?

Thanks for taking the time to read me apply.

Post subject: Re: Apply Balance Druid Michaelltnt X-realm
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:05 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:54 pm 
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:34 pm 

Me writing of english is bad because i got Dislection or how u say that. Writing english has never been an strong thing of me but speaking is.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:46 pm 
King Crab

Declined

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]