Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] X-Realm Warlock Shäzir
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 am 

Personal Information:
Hey guys my name is Mitchel Kerseboom im 18 years of age and i live in the beautiful country called Holland. I've been playing this game since february 2005 think it was a few months after the release.
I'm a IT student in my third year. Currently im on an internship that lasts till the 4th of November.

Character Information:
I am currently on a server called The Maelstrom, I just recently transfered here from the server Darksorrow. My ingame character name is Shäzir. My Professions are Jewelcrafting/ Tailoring. I chose these proffs because they currently have the highest dps increase ( Tailoring atleast) Also i have Cooking and Fishing maxed out because in Wotlk my guild required me to make Fish Feasts as part of the trial period. My gear on my warlock is mainly 359 and 378. My experience in Firelands is 6/7 with attempts at Ragnaros. We never killed it because we had alot of scrubs failing at just about everything.
I am currently specced Destruction / Affliction. I usually play Destruction because i find it the most fun specc in the Warlock tree. I can specc accordingly to your wishes tho.
Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Shäzir/advanced

Addons and Keybinding:
I use alot of Addons here is a list of my Addons:
Deadly boss mods.
Shadowy UI
Recount
Quartz
Omen
Atlasloot
Bartender
Fortxcorsist
SCT

I have alot of Keybindings. But mainly i have them on E,Q,F,G,Shift+ C, Shift+E, Shift Mouse buttons. and normal mouse buttons. In my screenshot you can see my keybindings more clearer.

Guild Information / Progress :
Vanilla:
I was in the guild called Blood Rapture on darksorrow. I cleared Molten Core and Blackwing Lair with them. After that alot of people decided to Realm change or either quit the game. Then i joined Omega what was a fairly decent guild. We farmed MC and BWD untill the AQ40 arrived. We only killed the first boss in there and then people started to quit and we went for AQ20. I cleared AQ20 with Omega . After this it all went downhill. Omega started to lose ppl and we didnt have enough people for 20 man raiding either. So i decided to quit raiding as the new expansion was announced.

TBC :
Here i joined a guild called Conclusion. I had a great time in here and i cleared everything with them untill SWP. Here we only killed Kalecgos and then the guild fell apart. Again alot of people realm changed or quit the game.

Wotlk :
At the beginning of Wotlk i was in the Guild Fallen From Grace. this is where i cleared Naxx with and 7 bosses in Ulduar. Then i got accepted in Last Hope what was the best guild at the time on darksorrow ( Horde Side) Where i cleared every HM Ulduar pre nerf expect for Yogg Saron. Then Toc came and we decided to start there. we cleared the normal modes fairly easy and went on to the HM. Here we only killed 4/5 on 25 man and 5/5 on 10 man. I have the Tribute of Mad Skill aswell. ( Never got the 50 attempt since we were never doing 10 mans after that)
Here i took a break from wow.
After my break i joined Stormlords. Where i cleared ICC with but never really attempted the Hard HM. We did the easy ones and that was about it. We cleared had 11/12 without the buff i believe and killed Lich king with the buff ( Can't remember what % it was)

Cataclysm:
I was still in Stormlords at this time. I cleared 5/6 BWD 3/4 BOT and 1/2 Toftw with them. Then alot of people left the guild aswell and i joined i guild named SOD. I Cleared the normal ones with them and only did Halfus HC with them. This is when the Firelands came. I cleared 6/7 with them. They invited alot of scrubs that couldn't move out of fire. Didn't know when to take the crystals even tho you yelled on vent ( "Name" You are Next !!!!!!!!!! ) aparently it wasn't clear enough. This is the moment i transfered to the maelstrom and decided to raid there. ( Didn't work out)
Why you should take me in :
I am a dedicated player that has raided since the start of World of Warcraft. I always prepare myself to the max. You seem like great guys to me and are eager to be the best they can be. I wish to play with people that share my dedication but are also wiping happily on fun and difficult encounters. I always keep myself up to date with Elitist Jerks and Simulation Craft. I reforge my gear accordingly to Wowreforge.com ( Awesome site for reforging).

Screenshot of UI:

World of Logs:
The most recent guilds i've been in didn't kept any Logs. I can bore you with how much i do on a dummy but not only is it completely irrelevant, i am missing quite alot of Raid buffs plus i don't have to move when i am attacking a dummy.

I would like to thank you for spending time on reading my application.
I hope to see you soon.

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Warlock Shäzir
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 pm 

You forgot about your ui screenshot link

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:51 pm 

Ye im sorry i just noticed.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/82 ... 10515.jpg/
this is the link for my ui

1 more thing i forgot. I got a working microphone and i am not afraid of using it ;)

You will see i am a Troll on the SS but i just recently changed towards Orc key bindings stayed the same.

Kind Regards
Shäzir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:30 pm 
Casual

why not goblin :S?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 pm 
Officer

declined.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]