[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Withdrawn] Garrazziyo Shadowpriest

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:34 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [Withdrawn] Garrazziyo Shadowpriest
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 pm 

General Information
Name: Matthijs

Character Information
Character Name: Garrazziyo
Charecter Link:
Level: 85
Class: Priest
Primary Spec: Shadow
Secondary Spec: PvP disc
Total time played: 194 days 6 hours
Played Time on 85: 65 days 22 hours

The History and achievments of Garrazziyo:
(If you dont like to laugh or dont have a heart you can skipp to cold facts :P )

It all begon in the start of 2008, Thrall sneaked out orgrimmar and had a wild night with High Priestess Laurena in Stormwind.
What Thrall never knew was that she was pregnant and hide the pregnancy away from him.
Nine months lather Garrazziyo was born on 10 october'08, Since she was the daughter of a high Priestess there was no choice a healing (holy,disc) Priest it is!
This way Garrazziyo could lvl in anonymous way till he reached lvl 80 in july '09.
Garrazziyo was still new to all the shiny spells he had being teached to by his mom.
And started to test these things out in raid against the evil Kel'Thuzad and in the awesome raids in Ulduar.
During ulduar Garrazziyo felt diffrent, his powers were stronger then others. Is this cause his mom is a High Priestess and his father Thrall??
There was only one way to find out, and so Garrazziyo joined Chronicles (trollbane) after a few weeks of Trial of crusader came out.
And he noticed these ppls spells are alos better then the others he ever have seen. Are these ppl also secret children of leader??
Finaly after months the Icecrown citadel opened the doors and challenged us as group. We managed to kill some Professor Putricide as world 107th on 25 man (dont shoot me if im 10 ranks of, wowprogress has problems with woltk things atm)
Sadly after this great achievment there was a big fight in the guild and it divided into 2 diffrent guilds. As priest you cant go out and judge ppl so i made my decision to not pick any side and joined Sanity (bladefist), since my dream was to kill LK 25 hc.
And so we did kill him on 31 august '10 (25 man) and that a week after becomming best EU-holy priest on LK heroic kill (10 man, got screenshot for those who say screenshot or it didnt happen :D )
After Ruby sanctum hc 25 man, Garrazziyo got a call from friends in need of help from the horde side. Horde side? thats where my dad Thrall lives, who never gave a damn about me.
So i took the call of aid and went to horde side at the start of cataclysm pre-events, But when Garrazziyo arrived in orgrimmar Thrall was there with alot of guards and they took me in.
Putted me in jail and tortured me over and over for many weeks, and so i became an evil priest (shadow) and broke all contact with my mom High Priestess Laurena.
Even after thrall was missing and Garrosh took over command, i was to scared to swap back to being a good priest.
With these friends in aid we manage to take down 5/13 hc but i always wanted to go back to the lvl wich have ppl of the same powers then be with ppl with less.
I was looking around and saw your advertizment on MMO, and so i thought these ppl have the same powers as i do.
Garrazziyo is making a shot for an apply!

For those who were lost in the story or are coldhearted, here the cold facts:

Holy/disc
- Started raiding (social guild, not worth mentioning) @ start of WoTlK
- Started raiding (progression guild, Chronicles-trollbane became Impera after breakup) joined 2-3 weeks in CoTC
- Raided (progression guild, Sanity-bladefist) ICC, RS

Shadow
- Raided (social guild, The deceived-nagrand)

Progression:
Wotlk = 100% cleared (Cotc, ICC and RS as progression raids)
- LK 10 hc kill on 8/23/10
- LK 25 hc kill on 8/31/10
- RS 10 hc kill on 09/03/10
- RS 25 hc kill on 10/21/10

--Personal achievments--
* world no. 5 holy priest (BEST EU) on Lich King (10m hc) rated on day of first kill
* World no. 7 disc priest on Lady Deathwisper (25m hc)
* World no. 8 disc priest on Festergut (25m hc)
* World no. 9 disc priest on Blood Prince Council (25m hc)

Cataclysm:

-Bastion of twilight 2/5 HC
-Blackwing Descent 3/6 HC
-Throne of the 4 winds 2/2 normal

Firelands:
6/7 killed normal

Reason for leaving former guilds:
- not worth metionable social guild: I wanted to step up in progression
- (progress guild) Chronicles / impera: They broke up into 2 guilds and didnt really wanted to pick a side in a fight
- (progress guild) Sanity: Friends in a social guild needed help, but i noticed afterall a social guild isnt suitable for me
- (social guild) The Deceived: couldnt agree with most plans they had for progress, to much loyalty to bad players.

List the addons you use to improve your raid efficiency:
- Forte Xcorsist: to track my multidots, CD's and debuffs
- Shadow timer: great addon to track the dots on your main target and even tells you when to dot up again :D
- Deadly Boss Mode: obvious one

shadowPriest class
Stats priority:
Single target boss: INT, Haste, crit then mastery (all after hit cap)
Multi target bosses: INT, haste, mastery then crit (all after hit cap)

Rotation:
Since they buffed MB even more i dont want to use it anymore as opener since the chance of overagroing is quite big on it.
so my rotation is now: VT>Sw:p>DP>MB>MF
Use MB as main prio spell when its off CD, mind flay as filler.
Useing shadowfiend when its ready

As opener while running to te boss im doing exactly the same as intended (useing fiend and the 2 dots), only i go with SW:p first.
i go with SW:p first since movement increase the chance of getting a apparition proc and this way there is 1 more chance to create a shadow orb before mind blast will be used.

Sadly our dots arent affected by haste / int increase while they are already on a target.
So recasting my dots after using trinkets / bloodlust is essential for a good shadowpriest.
For dark evangelism im a bit diffrent, but that will be clear after i explained (well diffrent i think its the good way)
At the start you start your normal rotation (read opening) after the mindflay you got your 5 stacks (10% increase) the question is do i have 1 shadoworb?
without orb: not re-applying (only when they ran off) > keep using MB on no orb, and use mf for filler (in the end the ticks from MF will do more damage then 10% dot damage imo, since you lose 3 CD's on re-applying)
with atleast 1 orb: i pop my JC trink (+1425 SP) use MB to get empowered shadow then re-apply dots
--(after that i pop my archangel since i can do the MB and MF alot at that point), and for the rest of the fight you will always have the 5 stacks of dark evangelism up and the emp. orb.

Glyphs
prime - SW:P, mind flay, SW:D
Major - fade, the other 2 depends on the fight (shackle, mass dispell, psychic scream, fearward)
Minor - Fading, levitate, Fortitude (rebuffing after CR)

Include a screenshot of your interface:

List the consumables you’re usually using during raids:
Flask of Draconic mind (int one)
Crab feast (int buff)
2x Volcanic potion (25 sec 1200 int)
Seasonal buffs

Why should crabpeople accept me(Over other applicants):
- 110% effort
- 98 % attendance
- Know how off all tactics, encounters etc
- very quick learner
- Playing PTR
- Knowing all specs of my class 100%
- Creative mind
- Good for some Humor
- I know what to do in fire (i rather start walking before it comes so not standing in it at all)

Additional Information

Rate the stability of your internet connection from 1 to 10, 10 being highest: 9 - uptime 99.9%
WoW related websites you visit (how often, for what info, etc.):
- To know whats up [Daily]
- To know whats going on in peoples mind [Daily]
- To know tacts + facts [Daily]
- <3 to discus about healing priest
- <3 to discus about healing priest
- to see where i can improve [after raids]
- to see what gear i can use

Are you particularly vulnerable to any kind of jokes?: yes/no
Is there anything or anyone in your close vicinity that may force you to go AFK during raids?: yes/no

Confirmation
Do you have a habit of regularly reading the guild forums?: yes/no
Did you read and accept the guild rules?: yes/no
Do you have Ventrilo installed and working?: yes/no
Do you have a working microphone?: yes/no
Are you the original account owner? yes/no

Like to hear some Questions or criticism from u

Greetings Garrazziyo

P.S. I cant add any logs about my dps since we dont use it in a social guild but i have raided high end as healer and i know what it takes. there for i qualify myself.
p.s.2 Atm ive joined a guild to not get behind in gear exp etc, normaly im a very loyal player to a guild!
P.s.3 Just had a creative mind, im no psycho :P

Post subject: Re: Garrazziyo Shadowpriest
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:43 pm 

Note:
Websites: [url]shadowpriest.com[/url] to discus about shadowpriest :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:32 pm 

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... D/advanced

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 pm 

http://www.wowhead.com/item=62466
Don't know if you have it or not, but you will probably be required to get it you get accepted.

Gl on app.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am 

have enough marks to get it, do you guys use it for the 400 resistance to fire?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 am 
King Crab

shadow, for baleroc, and fire, for majordomo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:57 am 

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name!

http://i.imgur.com/I5jrB.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:42 am 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:19 pm 
Casual

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next