[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Wilkinsonx - DPS Warrior

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Wilkinsonx - DPS Warrior
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm 

General Information

Character name: Wilkinsonx

Race: Orc

Class: Warrior

Professions/Tradeskills: 518 JC with all patterns that i need and 525 Enchanting

Talent Build: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nt/primary

Your gear: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ilkinsonx/

Application Inquiry

1) What is your raiding experience?

Classic World of Warcraft: I didn’t play wow during this time

The Burning Crusade: I started playing 2 weeks prior to BC being released and i messed around on many chars as i didn’t have a damn clue what i was doing haha but i decided to level up a rogue and i joined and left many guilds during TBC and decided to PVP and being a casual raider up to BT, i cleared everything up to gore fiend (lol hard ghosts) until the end of TBC expansion.

Wrath of the Lich King: I continued to play rogue untill late ulduar and early ToC clearing everything up to that point , i Leveled my warrior via Raf and since then ive just continued to get better and better pvp and pve wise. I cleared Naxx 25/10, OS10/25 with 3drakes, Malygos 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 with Algalon, Toc 10/25 with Insanity, ICC 10/25 11/12 Heroic with months of trying on LK HC.

Cataclysm: Cleared T11 Heroic, Firelands 4/7 Heroic EXP and 7/7 normal

2) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? During TBC i was in a guild called "FEAR" on Lightbringer, Shortly after the release of wotlk i transferred away to Lightnings Blade and joined a guild called Sacrificed and played this untill i leveled my warrior via RAF. While leveling i discovered a class that i loved so i took this char over my previous (Rogue). I started off as a tank and moved servers to a server called Skullcrusher where i was the MT of a guild called "Pandemonium" Stayed in this guild for a while until a disband later on before Frostwing in ICC was released. I transferred back to Lightnings blade and arena'd for a while hitting 2600+ in the first week top 10 on the BG After getting my druid teammate a safe gladiator rating i applied and got into a guild called "Gaudium" on Doomhammer After killing HC Sindragosa server 2nd, We were wiping on LK HC for months after this when the GM decided to transfer with the officers and guild bank. Didn't pve anymore after this and went back to pvp, and transferred to Darkspear alliance and got gladiator rank in 2 weeks, and transferred to Talnivarr and got 2800 being top 5 at the time about 2 weeks prior to catacylsm being released i applied to "Raise again" and transfered to Sylvanas after leveling and gearing up quickly we started to raid. Untill now ive been settling for poor skilled players, poor attitudes towards progress raiding. Shortly after Raise Again disbanded so I applied to Unknown Entity and completed BWD on heroic and ToT4W on heroic leaving Cho ‘gall up for a few weeks. During this I got offered a spot to the top alliance raiding guild and took the spot. During my time in KLR I cleared full t11 content heroic, Firelands normal and 4/7 on heroic with 2 days progress on Baleroc. When 4.2 hit the new season started in which came with every good pvper transferring off to Outland to join GameSense me beining left on sylvanas with no parters. I work for Skill-Capped and I just wasn’t getting the footage I wanted for my videos on sylvanas so I took the movie I really enjoyed KLR but ye I did what I needed to do.

3) How often do you play? Please indicate time and hours. I don't work ATM so im online pretty much everyday

4) Are you willing to change your talent spec to help the guild? Certainly

5) Can you link some logs that are showing your performance in raids? http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/3049/

http://img18.imageshack.us/f/world8.png/

http://img121.imageshack.us/f/world21.png/

6) What are your expectations for Numen? To have a relaxed raiding atmosphere to have a good joke out of raids but during raids be serious "put on ur game face" if u like ;P and focus on the problem in hand.

10) Tell us a bit about yourself.My names Dillon and i'm 18 years old i'm from Worcester which is about 20 mins away from Birmingham.

11) What is your current gaming setup's specs and internet connection?

4 GB ram
Radeon HD 6870
Core i5 2500k processor

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1404233124.png (Often Streaming)

Additional information about my playstyle:

UI : http://imageshack.us/f/688/wowscrnshot060811185233.jpg/

As you can see i dont use many addons but here are some that i do use

Power aura's
DBM
Moveanything

Keybinds -
1 - BT Macro
2 - HS Macro
3 - WW Macro
4 - Slam
5 - Unused
Shift S - First aid
G - Raging Blow
C - Execute
F - Pummel
Q - Recklessness
Shift C - Victory Rush
Shift V - Enraged Regen macro
\ - Trinket use
X - Healthstone
Shift R - Heroic Throw
Shift 2 - Parachute
Mouse 5 - Pot
Shift 3 - Death Wish macro
Shift G - Intim Shout
Mouse 4 - Weapon macro
T - Heroic Fury
R - Cleave
Y - Inner rage
H - Sunder
V - Shattering Throw
Shift Q - Shield Wall macro
E - Intercept
Shift F - Zerk rage
Shift 1 - Berserker Rage
Shift E - Collusus Smash
Ctrl H - Battle shout
Shift H - Commanding shout
Shift 4 - Ground mount
Shift 5 - Flying mount
Shift mouse button 4 - Heroic Leap

Macro's -

BT macro - /cast Bloodthirst
/cast Berserker Rage

HS macro - /cast Heroic Strike
/cast Berserker Rage

Wep macro - /equipslot 16 Zoid's Firelit Greatsword /equipslot 17 Skullstealer Greataxe

Shield Wall macro - #showtooltip Shield Wall
/cast [stance:1/2,equipped:Shields] Shield Wall; [stance:3] Defensive Stance
/stopmacro [equipped: Shields]
/stopcasting
/equip Zoid’s Firelit Greatsword
/equip Vicious Gladiator's Shield Wall

Shattering macro -
#showtooltip Shattering Throw
/cast Battle stance
/cast Shattering Throw
/s SHATTERING THROW

Why should we accept you into your guild?

I'm exactly the kind of person Numen needs. WoW is my #1 hobby and i will be present at every raid. I'm a friendly person and I can deal with criticism pretty good. Ive played warrior for a long time now and i know everything about my class. I know everything how to boost my dps for playing on top of my game. Numen will benefit from a player like me who knows the strengths and weaknesses of his class and plays pve and pvp on high lvl.

One more thing... Thanks for this opportunity to join your guild and hopefully ill be raiding with guys soon.

Post subject: Re: Wilkinsonx - DPS Warrior
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 pm 

lol plz delete this and let me go again XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:46 pm 
King Crab

Nice copypaste from http://www.numen-guild.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=4298

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:21 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

PvP gear derp

Why 1/2 die by the sword and 1/2 booming voice?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hey thanks for your application, you have nice gear and good experience, but our current melee team is pretty crowded at the moment, and we have no way to fit you in at the moment

Rest assured your copy / paste error was not a factor in this decision :) we can understand people apply to multiple guilds when searching for one.

Best of luck in finding a guild.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:06 am 

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]