Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Prot Pala
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:23 pm 

Hello,
My name is Kris.
I am 16 years old.
I have been playing wow for about 2 years now and have done all of Wotlk content and all of the Fl content also (normal mode) i got 12/12 normal mode pre nerf. I am currently on a dead realm and it doesnt really grab me anymore i was replaced in my current guild to get one of the Gms mates tanking and i became a stand by and i do not want this of a guild that struggles on Lord Ryloth normal mode 10man.
This is my armoury:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terokkar/Ikillayounow/advanced
I know my gear is bad and i havent really got much 378 gear, this is because i had trouble getting onto wow when i updated to patch 4.2 i had to reinstall wow twice due to corupt files, witch was quite annoying.
I wish to become a hardcore raider.
and i think you can help me, i know my class and how to Gem/reforge and get unhittable. all i need is for you to be willing to give me a try and allow me to come along. I know i cant jump right in into Hcs cuz of gear but im willing to do HC BwD, BoT and TotT. I need to replace my trink witch i am aware of. If i am not raiding and just sitting around i am usually scouring the internet looking for anything that i dont know about my class. and i have spent hours doing this so for my gear atm my gemming ect is the best it can be. if there is anyway i could make it better please inform.
I am currently on the realm Terokkar EU, but like i said its pritty boring on there and raid progress is minimal.

Please Consider me and will love to come and join your awsome guild, I am going to realm change its just i need to find A home for my Tankadin!

Thanks Kris. :)

Post subject: Re: Prot Pala Applying for a tanking role within the guild
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:29 pm 
Officer

This is deffo how a proper app is done, gogo INV!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]