Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Frost Death Knight App
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 pm 

Heya so I put together a template myself, I hope you like my application!

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Time Zone.

Your Personal Information

Name: Mark
Sex: Male

How do you deal with criticism: As long as the criticism is constructive i got no problem with it what so ever, may it be from a raider, officer or the Guild master.

Char Information:

Name: Majima
Race: Org
Class: Death Knight

Main Spec (State why you use this spec): DW Frost. Out of the three(four?) specc's DK's have, DW Frost is as of right now the specc considered to do the highest dps and also the one that suits me the best. Besides, the specc is most fun to play. I've allways been a melee type of dps, and really enjoy to play my Death Knight.

Off Spec: Blood, but I am not that good at tanking with it to be perfectly honest.

Do you own this account: Yes I do.

Do you share this account: Nope!

Professions: Full skinning at the moment, thinking about Blacksmith.

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... a/advanced

Past Raiding Experience

How long have you played World of Warcraft: I started back in late TBC where I played a enchancement shaman, I kid you not I did not know what on earth I was doing at the time so I spent about 2 weeks on it and quit. I then started hearing talk about Wrath so I spent months if not nearly a year studying World of Warcraft, I then started again in Mid Wrath and become a rather good player. I now have 5 level 85 charcs in cata raid able gear.

What Classes have you played: Pro/ret Paladin, Frost/Blood DK, Prot/Fury Warrior, Enhancement/Elemental Shaman, and a Frost Mage back in Wrath.

PvE and Raid Experience (Start from as early back as possible):
Vanilla(Rogue)
ZG: 10/10
MC: 10/10
BWL: 3/8
AQ20: 6/6
AQ40: 2/9

The Burning Crusade(Shaman)
Karazhan: 11/11
Gruul's Lair: 2/2
Magtheridon's Lair: 1/1
SSC: 6/6
TK: 4/4
MH: 5/5
BT: 9/9

Wrath of the lich king(shaman/Death Knight)
Naxxramas 10man: 15/15
Naxxramas 25man: 15/15
Obsidium Sanctum 10man: 1/1
Obsidium Sanctum 25man: 1/1 (Horde first Twilight Vanquisher)
Ulduar 10man: 3/14
Ulduar 25man: 4/14
Toc 10man: 5/5
Toc 25man: 5/5
ICC 10man: 12/12
ICC 25man: 12/12

Cataclysm(Death knight/Hunter)
Blackwing Decent: 5/6(Nearly every group I am in seem to fail at nef at 10%... -.- I know the fight)
The Bastion of Twilight: 4/4
Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2
Baradin Hold: 2/2
Firelands: 1/7(Shannox dead and Beth'Tilac til second phase)

What key benefits does your spec and class combination provide to a raid setup: I can benefit a raid setup with Horn of winter, giving both agility and strength. And ofc haste, haste and moar haste :) Love the haste!

Additional Information about myself and lifestyle: First off I am From the United Kingdom currently out of work, I used to work for the Essex Police Department. I'm trying to get back on my feet again and going to continue saving money towords moving to Sweden which has been a dream of mine for a very long time.
My hobbys mainly consist of Weight training, World of Warcraft, Hiking, trips to where ever I can afford to go and writing, I love writing blogs and even small stories.

I hope you have enjoyed my application and I really look forword to hearing from you.
Thank you
~Mark

Post subject: Re: Frost Death Knight App
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hey,

Thank you for your application. Unfortunatly, you don't seem to be Cráb People material: just a single profession, and a subpar one at that. In addition, you haven't managed to clear the normal content yet, and you don't have any hard mode or heroic experience at all.

Best of luck in finding a guild.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]