[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined]Earthen ring (h) Rukdara Death knight application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined]Earthen ring (h) Rukdara Death knight application
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 pm 

Name: Magnus
Your age: 18
Your country: denmark
Are you the original owner? yes
Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator or mobile phone app linked to your account? the first one
Are you able to use Ventrilo, and have a working microphone? got both
What is your connection speed, and do you have any connection issues we should be aware of? well my internet 100.0Mbps. i sometimes get a high latency which can be fixed by a Relog and it is playable with such a high one since it is mostly the world one who is high while the home one is on 30-40
What is your average fps in raids? same as above highest is 50 but it aint going lower than 30

Raid info

What is your raiding experience?(Vanilla,TBC,WOTLK) done like zero in vanilla since i start playing around midway a few months before tbc. and in tbc i didn't really do any end boss's not until later in tbc did do kara and black temple and a bit of sunwell but not kj. i've done everything in wotlk but not on Rukdara but on my other characters Aleyah and jurpak i didn't even have Rukdara in wotlk i made her after wotlk in cata. i did have a dk in wotlk but i deleted over a reason which i can't remember but i should't have done that just tolate now to fix it,
If it was on a differant character than your applying with please provide us with details and an armoury link for that character:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... yah/simple this is very likely my second best geared character i have and my best is my shaman and my third is death knight but i don't really feel like playing warrior anymore got bored after the nerf where they removed 5% physical dmg. that sucked so hard but its not hard to do dps with it since i got mastery to increase enrage death wish and Raging blow and ofc berserker rage got 45% i think or 48%, thats not halfbad for a fury warrior,
When can you raid?
Monday : yes
Tuesday: yes
Wednesday: yes
Thursday: yes
Sunday: yes and the other 2 days yes

on average how many days do you intend to raid a week?
as many as possible since i love raiding and i want to raid as much as possible whenever i can
Character info

Ingame character name( and server if x-realm): Rukdara from Earthen ring i haven't decided to move to ya server yet will do once i get accepted ) thats a smiley btw
What is your class and prefered build? Death knight unholy
What was your previous guilds and why did you leave them? Immortal chaos well they only do 10man and it can be boring over time which at this point it has and i am not best friends with the leader i was a officer in that guild and yesterday i didn't do so well. i do best as a raider i told him and in the start where i joined it sounded like fun being a officer. but i mean it is hard not leading the raids when the leader aint there taking care of applications and the guild members if they have problems and then solving them and then when things wasn't going so well in the guild he would normaly release his anger toward me yelling it aint a good feeling but i haven't left it yet since its hard to find raid guilds with a solid procc we got atm 4/7 on 10man. sorry if there is missing ( . ) but when i write i don't see that there is missing a . in it i just write
Please add a direct link to your armoury page
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ara/simple i have soloed some trash in firelands to aquire that nice trinkey you see ) killing scorpions and Hell hounds is kinda fun and some turtles as frost not as unholy since i need the slow that is what i do sometimes if i feel like getting some gear
Comments on your gear: got what i could from the raids i make each week mostly bwd and bot but since there is other plate dps's in them then i can't win everytime and those tokens are the hardest to get ( but i keep trying
Comments on your spec: there are a few different unholy builds one for pvp one for own dps good and one there is more survial mine has no pvp but i do have the improved anti magic shield 3/3 since the runic power gain is awesome for spam of death coil which increases dmg and proccs for Dark Transformation to my ghoul:D and then ofc the increased Rune speed by 100% for 3secs and it can stack up my maximum stack is 9 secs that was awesome dps,
Are you exalted with Therazane or have the inscription shoulder enchants? i got the shoulder enchants from little ms sun shine/therazane:o)
If not, when do you expect to be? i am exalted so i don't expect to be anything with those stone dudes, )
What mainspec prime and major glyphs do you use, and why?
Prime Raise dead for more dmg with my ghoul that is a must have for pve unholy
Prime death coil for more dmg since it is my highest on recount also a must have for pve unholy
Prime Scourge strike second best on recount and a ability you want to use as much as possible since it has such a good dmg and then it have a shadow dmg which stacks with mastery and i got only 33-34% mastery since i focus most on haste and very little on mastery it should be equal but i do it this way because it works best for me

Major Pestilence for more yd range so my Diseases can reach more targets which is an increase in dps.
Major anti magic shell since i use it a lot and it last for 7 secs rather than 5 which is pretty useful and you want it to last as long as possible it increase survival chances against magic based attacks,
Major Dark succor it was pretty good before they changed it and i should maybe change it since i don't think it is any use in firelands well if beths spiders give experince or honor then it could for some additional healing:o)

Minor horn of winter increased durability for a Runic power gain ability the best one i could get for dk's
Minor Death's Embrace for Refund of runic power whenever i heal my pet which i do very often and it doesn't decrease the runic power cost of death coil but we do have a talent that does that by 6 so it cost us 34 to use which is a big difference and a dps increase
Minor blood tap well around 2.5k health lose whenever i use it is big health.... not really but there aint many to choose and i might be best not to lose any health from it and i can use it every 30sec since i got it improved from blood tree:o)

Please include any details on dps/ healing cycles for your given role:
i would start off with placing some Diseases on my Target before going for my Rotation which ill write below:o)
> Horn of Winter
> Festering Strike (BB and FF are up)
> Festering Strike
> Death Coil (Sudden Doom, high RP)
> Death and Decay/Scourge Strike (UU or Death Runes are up)
> Death and Decay/Scourge Strike
> Dark Transformation
Depending what procs thats basically my single target rotation.

Diseases + Pestilence
> Icy Touch
> Death Coil (Sudden Doom, high RP)
> Death and Decay/Scourge Strike (UU or Death Runes are up)
> Dark Transformation
i never use death and decay on single target since it do way to low dmg would only do it on packs of mobs/adds
and then i would use blood tap whenever i can and horn of winter whenever i can,

Please give any links to current WoL parse N/A what is wol parse anyway?
What sites do you use to keep current on your class and chosen roles? Elitejerks can even give a link http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t120315-unh ... k_4_2_0_a/
Please provide a screenshot of your UI in raids and noting any major addons you feel are essential to you as a raider.
i don't have any links atm where i can post it sorry ill try what i can to see where i can post it:o)
Additional info
Do you know anyone from Behemoth? no
What do you expect from this guild? 25man raiding, new friends, different raiding style,
What can you offer to us? Excellent single target plus aoe dps a player which strive to be the best, i was pretty hardcore back in wotlk but i left the guild i was with to join immortal chaos which wasn't as hardcore as my other one
Can you count to 10? if i am suppose to count then sure!
Can you tell the difference between left or right? yup
What do you use as your PVE offspec and do you have Dual-spec and are you willing to use it in raids if needed? yeah that is frost and i can use it but i really suck at frost i am best in unholy and frost is also meh to easy to play while unholy Require more brain than frost
A few basic raiding addons are required, are you prepared to install and be responsible for keeping them upto date? always
Have you read the guild rules, and do you agree to them? they suit very good to me
Is there anything else you would like to add to your application? not anything i can come up with

Post subject: Re: Earthen ring (h) Rukdara Death knight application
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 pm 
Casual

ctrl + c -> ctrl + v

wall of text

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:31 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:05 pm 

not what we are looking for atm, gl with the guild search

declined.

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name!

http://i.imgur.com/I5jrB.jpg

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]