[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] X Realm - MM Hunter Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] X Realm - MM Hunter Application
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 pm 

Character name: Babytusks
Level: 85
Class: Hunter
Spec: Markmanship 7/31/3

Professions / First aid, Cooking:
Jewelcrafting (525) & Enchanting (525) also got First aid & Cocking at 525

WoWArmory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... sks/simple

Previous guilds & why did you leave your previous guild?:
In Cataclysm I’ve started my PvE carrier in a guild name The Unforgiven (Kor’gall EU). I was with them for only 3 months before I decided left them. The reason for leaving was cause I didn’t get along with the officers. I got pissed of their arrogant and selfish behavior towards me and the other non-officer raiders, so I decided to leave them. After being guildless for a few weeks a friend of mine /w me that he and some friends of his were going to to form a new guild name Club Bizzare, and they were looking for some range dps. I took the opportunity to apply and got in with a day later or so. I’ve been playing with them sence then and we been having some great time together. Well as you know the summer could be hard time for a lot of raiding guilds(vacations etc.). Sadly that has been the case for CB the last 3 – 4 weeks which made some people to not show up at raid times, some even quit playing (2x officers) and other issues that’s making the guild falling apart. As my mainly focus in this game is PvE I’ve decided to move on to something new and hopefully something that that I can count on.

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
Yes

Previous raid experience:

Well as a matter of fact I came back to this game (WoW) like 8 months ago. Before that I didn’t play WoW for almost 3 years. I used to play a rogue in Vanilla & TBC. As a rogue back then I manage to get a lot of bosses down. I was playing in a hardcore raiding guild name Security on Frostmane EU. In Vanilla we cleaned up pretty much everything. ZG,AQ20/40, MC, BWD & Naxxramas (40 man raids <3). In TBC I kept playing my rogue and got him fast up to lvl 70 so we could start try out the new raiding instances as soon as possible. I was with Security to down Karazhan, Gruul’s Lair, Magtheridon’s Lair, Serpent ShrineCaverns & up to Keal’thas in Tempest Keep, which I never downed, before my long term break. The reason why I quit playing back then was because of family issues and other complications IRL , which I rather prefer not to discuss further. Anyways, now I’m back in this game! I started my “new wow carrier” by starting 100 % fresh. I bought myself a new account ( after given away my old rogue to my little brother years ago). I started to lvl this hunter Babytusks through the new events and mechanics that blizzard has add to this game sense I quit playing. By the time I got lvl 85 I started to gear myself up by doing heroics and such. Nowadays I’ve expired full run:

BOT: 4/4NM & 1/5 HC
BWD: 6/6NM
TotFW: 2/2NM
Firelands: 6/7 NM (with full knowledge of the Firelord fight).

What can you give to Crab People?:
I can give u a skilled, expired & serious player who always wants to give 110 % in every raid. I always aim for being the best and playing with the best which makes me really motivated to become a great player that you always can count on!

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?:

Atleast 2 -3 times a week I’m sitting on MMO,Femaledwarf, Warcrafthuntersunion etc. Just reading about my class, updates, rotations and so on. I want to become the best as I told ya. If there is someone who can do it better than I can, I won’t give up until I find a way to do it even better. There is almost always something that could be improved by your class and I’m trying to stay updated and keep playing my char the best way possible all the time.

What stat priority do you follow and why?
Hit Caped > Crit > Haste > Mastery. There is a lot of debating these days about hunters stats.” Should I prio Haste over Mastery or Mastery over Haste or Balance them both out?” Well from my resources I found haste being the stronger stat at the moment (and it also works best for me..tho there is alot of great hunters out there going for 1250 haste with 14 - 16 + mastery). I see it likes this (very easy explained):

Haste prio: Increses the speed of your cast attacks such as Aim Shot & Steady Shot. By having Haste as prio will make you be able to squeeze out more attacks (Arcane shots + Chimera Shot) between your Steady Shots (to keep up the Improved Steady Shot).As haste also increase the speed of auto attacks and my focus regeneration. As you can see I'm a beliver in the Haste Plateau, and as it works better for me then going for Mastery, and I prefer to keep play like this.

I prefer Haste and I’m aiming for the 1,5 sec casting of Steady Shot which will make be able to do 4x Steady > 3xArcane Shot + Chimera Shot in 10 secs. Which is my goal, both gear vice and stat vice.

For detailed information about haste plateaus: http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/201 ... -plateaus/

What addons do you use in raids to help your raid performance?:
Deadly boss Mode
Omen Treat meter
Recount
Quartz
JsHunterBar
Macaroon

Can you follow instructions: Yes, I’m always getting 110% prepared for raids by watching tank spots , reading tactics and if there is something I really got some problems with understanding(rare idd) I always ask an officer or a Class leader before entering the raid (which will increase my chances to not fuck up in the boss fight)
I can raid between 19.15-23.30 on a raidday: Yes! I’m able to raid all days(Monday – Sunday) between 19:00 – 00:00.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Sweden
Occupation: Student. Reading a 5 year long education to become an economic (master’s degree)

About me:
Well I’m living in the capital of Sweden name Stockholm were I was born and raised. After taking my graduation 2010 I decided to take the next step to my future dream work so I applied to KTH (name of a my collage). After a long summer of waiting I received a letter that said I’ve got accepted. Which made me the happiest guy on the world (Lol) . Sense then I’ve been doing a lot of studying and focused my life on my education. In the night times I spend my most time playing WoW & hanging out with friends & family.

Computer spec:
Intel Core i7
4gb RAM
Ati mobility radeon hd 5650

Connection and average latency in raids:
Im currently on 10 mbit fiber.

Attendance:

Monday: 19:00 - 00:00
Thuseday: 19:00 - 00:00
Wednesday: 19:00 - 00:00
Thursday: 19:00 - 00:00
Friday: 19:00 - 00:00
Saturday: All day (mosy likely)
Sunday: All day (most likely)

Link to my UI:
http://wow.uiscreens.com/fullsize.php?ssid=3994

Well that’s it ! Enjoy and Cya around. Peace Babytusks

Post subject: Re: MM hunter application
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:44 pm 
Officer

fail links

guessing this is your armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... s/advanced

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 pm 

Yes it is .. my bad. ty for noticed:)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:19 pm 

hahaha ! Damn spelling :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:26 pm 
Casual

I miss the rofl post :<

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:46 pm 

Btw here is the right link for the my statement about haste: http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/201 ... -plateaus/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 am 
Officer

Declined, close to no hardmode experience, not what we are looking for atm.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]